Right wing trash disgrace Britain and dishonour the fallen

And coming from you, I'm sure it is final.
rimshot.gif

Well, at least you are being straightforward for a change.

Your admitting that you see the opposition to child rape as indicating a person is damaged might be the first step towards your recovery.
You dont give a fuck about child rape unless the rapists are brown people.
You are a hypocrite.

What a shit show. 82 far right arrests at a service of commenoration.There is no depth that neo nazi scum will not sink.

The chilling thing is that they were encouraged there by our own govt. For shame.

This is our J6 moment. When one party dispenses with the democratc process.

And its amazing that it is the police who are protecting our rights against conservatives.
Everything with you is a label and you are in charge of labels.
82 arrests !! Chicken sht compared to hundreds of horrible things that are done by people who aren't left or right, just terrible.
I don't think evil bothers 1% as much as someone not agreeing with you.

Everything with you is a label and you are in charge of labels.
82 arrests !! Chicken sht compared to hundreds of horrible things that are done by people who aren't left or right, just terrible.
I don't think evil bothers 1% as much as someone not agreeing with you.
Most of the arrests were ight wing football hooligans trying to attack the police. Instigated by cruella.
Now she has gone. Britain doesnt need her.

What a shit show. 82 far right arrests at a service of commenoration.There is no depth that neo nazi scum will not sink.

The chilling thing is that they were encouraged there by our own govt. For shame.

This is our J6 moment. When one party dispenses with the democratc process.

And its amazing that it is the police who are protecting our rights against conservatives.
Far Right and Far Left deserve jail.

Also, the Remoaners piss on the graves of the fallen.

Judging by the changes in Britain's cabinet, they don't know the joke about rearranging beds in a brothel.

I was wondering why the unhinged Braverman was such a fanatic, well her husband is a jewish man and fanatical Zionist, so there we have it, explains a lot about her crazy antics.
I dont know. Its an obvious assumption. But I do not see her as having an ethical thought. I think its just a dog whistle to her right wing trash base.
She has no loyalties to anyone not on Planet Cruella.

Forum List

Back