Protester tries setting self on fire outside Donald Trump's D.C. hotel we have a dictator

Gee, that'll show them. That is a special kind of stupid.

It is far better than they set themselves on fire instead of businesses and cop cars.

Bad part is that the tax payers will likely pay for his care and then he'll get disability due to his actions.

"
A protester set himself on fire outside Trump International Hotel in Washington DC on Tuesday.

The 45-year-old man, who has not yet been identified, said the act was in protest of the President-elect's looming inauguration.

Witnesses described how he yelled 'Trump' several times as 'flames ran up his back' before lying down in the street.

He suffered non-life-threatening burns and was taken to hospital shortly after the incident at around 9.30pm.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130760/Protester-sets-fire-Trump-Washington-hotel.html#ixzz4WA3i6QgF

We need more Dems like this.

Isn't that just like a Democrat? Can't even set himself on fire effectively.

"
A protester set himself on fire outside Trump International Hotel in Washington DC on Tuesday.

The 45-year-old man, who has not yet been identified, said the act was in protest of the President-elect's looming inauguration.

Witnesses described how he yelled 'Trump' several times as 'flames ran up his back' before lying down in the street.

He suffered non-life-threatening burns and was taken to hospital shortly after the incident at around 9.30pm.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130760/Protester-sets-fire-Trump-Washington-hotel.html#ixzz4WA3i6QgF

He suffered non-life-threatening burns

he probably has been a failure all his libtard life

"

He put himself out, just like a coward.

"

He put himself out, just like a coward.

what a loser

Jump.jpg

Gonna be a great 4-8 years, looking forward to the first season of Reality America.

"

Isn't that just like a Democrat? Can't even set himself on fire effectively.
They say that the fire had actually spread from the butt burn the man suffered Nov 8.

Protester tries setting self on fire outside Donald Trump’s D.C. hotel: ‘We have a dictator that has been elected’
“I tried to set myself on fire as an act of protest."

Yeah I think we know where all the mental illness lies and it sure in the hell isn't in the type of ppl that support, freedom, rights, and liberty. The loons have lost it and we ain't seen nothing yet,
These people suffer severely from stock holm syndrome and are so out of it they don't even realize they lived under a dictator for hte past 8 yrs. what fkn idiots man.

View attachment 107274
It's more than just a mental health issue. The rhetoric of the left has become so over-the-top, that people with mental issues think Trump is worse than Hitler and that lighting themselves on fire will somehow stop him from destroying the world.

Protester tries setting self on fire outside Donald Trump’s D.C. hotel: ‘We have a dictator that has been elected’
“I tried to set myself on fire as an act of protest."

Yeah I think we know where all the mental illness lies and it sure in the hell isn't in the type of ppl that support, freedom, rights, and liberty. The loons have lost it and we ain't seen nothing yet,
These people suffer severely from stock holm syndrome and are so out of it they don't even realize they lived under a dictator for the past 8 yrs. what fkn idiots man.

View attachment 107274

MORE ON THE LOVELY PROTESTERS LMAO

PROTESTS ERUPT BEFORE TRUMP INAUGURATION
Anti-Trump agitators descend on nation's capitol

Protestors are already hitting D.C. streets just two days before Donald Trump is sworn in as the 45th president.

Trump’s historic inauguration has already come under numerous threats from radical left-wing political groups that have vowed to disrupt the event by any means................................
Protests Erupt Before Trump Inauguration

"

Very sad.

This is typically Buddhist. They typically do self destructive idiotic things like this.

Forum List

Back