Protester tries setting self on fire outside Donald Trump's D.C. hotel we have a dictator

What a lunatic. At least nobody else was hurt by this overly-dramatic stunt.

fucking idiot. Hope he files bankruptcy over his doctor bills cause his redlinerambocare isn't worth a fuck

Yup, no one was going into bankruptcy over healthcare costs before the ACA.
just making a joke fenton.
Im sure you already know what to do with the corncob!

I gave up paying serious attention to your snitfits son.
Er..umm.. then why are you responding to his posts? The orderlies not giving you enough attention this morning or sumptin'?

"Seek respect not attention." -- Ben Bereng

Yup, no one was going into bankruptcy over healthcare costs before the ACA.

Right, because doctors HAVE TO PROVIDE CARE by law.

If you didn't pay your bills, the costs were absorbed by the providers.

I'm sure there are some cases of bankruptcies. They're minuscule compared to the number of people struggling to pay for insurance they don't want or need thanks to meatpuppetfaggotcare.

Trump Washington hotel protester sets himself on fire | Daily Mail Online

Although his injuries were minor, indicating he was not quite as devoted to dying for what he believed than he should have been.

Certainly a nominee for a Darwin honorable mention. Lets just pray the moron is sterile.

DC Authorities told me I needed a permit to sell marshmallows at the scene.

WTF! Where was his permit to light a open fire on Penn Ave?

Rules only apply to some and not others.

First sighting of a leftie with their hair literally on fire over this.

lol.

Trump Washington hotel protester sets himself on fire | Daily Mail Online

Although his injuries were minor, indicating he was not quite as devoted to dying for what he believed than he should have been.

Certainly a nominee for a Darwin honorable mention. Lets just pray the moron is sterile.

Did he at least collect the $2500 Soros dollars and get the free health coverage with it?

You know, these poor souls have to sign a nondisclosure contract to get the money.

Poor bastards.

This is very sad. I think it's time for the Democrats to tone down the hate-rhetoric on Trump. It could be called 'Incitement' at this point. It's gotten out of control. It's gonna cause more people to do bad things in the future.

Opposing one's policies is one thing, but the Democrats have taken the demonizing to the most extreme levels i've ever seen. Poor souls like this man, take all that demonizing deadly seriously. The Democrats need to tone it down. It's what's best for the country.

Only a low info lefty nitwit could fail trying to ignite himself on fire. Maybe another one will set himself on fire in protest to this moron's ineptitude and then the practice will spread like, well, wildfire throughout all of leftydom. Then we can break out the S'mores and celebrate their group demise while killing time waiting for noon Friday when Trump commences making America great again.

I am offended that the Trump security people VIOLATED this mans constitutional right of FREE SPEECH by putting out the fire on his body.

MY Gawd, next time respect that mans free speech rights and LET HIM BURN.

"
A protester set himself on fire outside Trump International Hotel in Washington DC on Tuesday.

The 45-year-old man, who has not yet been identified, said the act was in protest of the President-elect's looming inauguration.

Witnesses described how he yelled 'Trump' several times as 'flames ran up his back' before lying down in the street.

He suffered non-life-threatening burns and was taken to hospital shortly after the incident at around 9.30pm.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130760/Protester-sets-fire-Trump-Washington-hotel.html#ixzz4WA3i6QgF

We need more Dems like this.

Forum List

Back