Protester tries setting self on fire outside Donald Trump's D.C. hotel we have a dictator

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Protester tries setting self on fire outside Donald Trump’s D.C. hotel: ‘We have a dictator that has been elected’
“I tried to set myself on fire as an act of protest."

Yeah I think we know where all the mental illness lies and it sure in the hell isn't in the type of ppl that support, freedom, rights, and liberty. The loons have lost it and we ain't seen nothing yet,
These people suffer severely from stock holm syndrome and are so out of it they don't even realize they lived under a dictator for hte past 8 yrs. what fkn idiots man.

upload_2017-1-18_7-36-36.png

• Banned
Nature will always sort out the mentally unfit. For ppl of this mentality can never survive social unrest, the break down of society, grid down etc.

"before putting himself out and surrendering to police "

That's the problem with these brainless drones, no dedication and follow-through, next time do it right asshole.

fucking idiot. Hope he files bankruptcy over his doctor bills cause his redlinerambocare isn't worth a fuck

Hopefully The National Guard and The Donald's private security are on high alert at The Inauguration. There should be zero tolerance for democrat terrorism at the events. The nutcases can file for legal protesting at some other time.

Forum List

Back