Prosecutor Fired for Attending Conference

GunnyL said:
So, besides your presumption based on David Duke's presence, what evidence do you have to support calling white preservationists "kkk apologists," or that ANY "kkk sympathizers/members" are even in attendance?
Deductive reasoning. David Duke seeked to modernize the klan into something less overt. You're looking at the offspring.
GunnyL said:
The fact is, nonwhites doing exactly the same thing are called "sticking up for their ethnicity" while whites doing EXACTLY the same thing are called racists, and/or "kkk sympathizers" by you.
The one difference being whites were never systematically persecuted by nonwhites in this country. Look, I don't have a problem with anyone wanting or not wanting to celebrate their whiteness, blackness, brown-ness, whateverness. I'm just not going to nod and smile at the ruse that the kkk suddenly decided that white preservation, and not supremacy, is now the goal.

Hey guys, we're just really interested in being proud of being white! Honestly! We left all that hating minorities crap back in the 60's. I'm sure they're swell and all, but I'd just like to celebrate my own race too. Wink wink nod nod.

The ClayTaurus said:
The one difference being whites were never systematically persecuted by nonwhites in this country..

It's happening now in the form of Affirmative Action and Anti White propaganda disseminated in universities. You already admitted it.

rtwngAvngr said:
lol. Yes I am.

big-boy.jpg
Hey, RWA! I thought you were from down South. You have Frisch's down there?

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm actually from northern/central Indiana.
My best friend grew up in Berne. I lived in Indiana for awhile when I was little, Purdue campus.
You're a tri-state man! :beer:

mom4 said:
My best friend grew up in Berne. I lived in Indiana for awhile when I was little, Purdue campus.
You're a tri-state man! :beer:

Yep. The states with least identity. We don't know if we're bible belt, or Uppity liberal. It;s a good mix. Lafayette's a great town.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yep. The states with least identity. We don't know if we're bible belt, or Uppity liberal. It;s a good mix. Lafayette's a great town.
It's Bible Belt down here. Unofficially.
I don't remember much of Lafayette, except this cement turtle from the playground. :)

rtwngAvngr said:
It's happening now in the form of Affirmative Action and Anti White propaganda disseminated in universities. You already admitted it.
You can hardly equate the two. At least, not if you're trying to be realistic. Quit using your race as an excuse and go do something productive. Exude those white characterstics you're so proud of.

The ClayTaurus said:
You can hardly equate the two. At least, not if you're trying to be realistic. Quit using your race as an excuse and go do something productive. Exude those white characterstics you're so proud of.

It's a direct equation. WHites are not afforded the basic right to NOT be discriminated against based on their race.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's a direct equation. WHites are not afforded the basic right to NOT be discriminated against based on their race.
Sure they are. Quit trying to make me look like I support race-based affirmative action.

You can't equate the last 10-20 years of affirmative action and such to, oh, say, life for a minority before 1950. Well, I mean, you can, but you'd need to add in a bunch of multiplication factors on one side of the equation.

The ClayTaurus said:
Sure they are. Quit trying to make me look like I support race-based affirmative action.

You can't equate the last 10-20 years of affirmative action and such to, oh, say, life for a minority before 1950. Well, I mean, you can, but you'd need to add in a bunch of multiplication factors on one side of the equation.

Is there another kind of affirmative action?

Actually what's going on now is worse. Everyone admits what was going on prior to the civil rights movement was wrong. Horrifically, the revenge oriented, institutionalized, race based preference systems of Affirmative Action are embraced by the supposed "intellectually elite".

rtwngAvngr said:
Is there another kind of affirmative action?

Actually what's going on now is worse. Everyone admits what was going on prior to the civil rights movement was wrong. Horrifically, the revenge oriented, institutionalized, race based preference systems of Affirmative Action are embraced by the supposed "intellectually elite".
What's going on now is worse than slavery?

The ClayTaurus said:
What's going on now is worse than slavery?

More to the point, what's going on now is still ongoing and is rationalized by the "intelligentsia". I expect it to get worse.

rtwngAvngr said:
More to the point, what's going on now is still ongoing and is rationalized by the "intelligentsia". I expect it to get worse.
So, it's not worse yet, but some day it will be. Send me a memo on the day we cross that threshold.

The ClayTaurus said:
So, it's not worse yet, but some day it will be. Send me a memo on the day we cross that threshold.

The stupefying levels of denial among the elites regarding this issue make it worse, especially in an alleged era of racial enlightenment and fairness.

All racism is reprehensible. What happened to black people long ago was horrifying. What happens to some white people today is completely unfair. Bickering about who has it worse doesn't do anything about the problem.

Th reality is that there is no such thing as biological race. It is a social construct. There is more genetic variation within any one "race" than there is between the "races."

People should be judged based on their skills and merit. As for this guy, the one from the beginning of the thread, investigate him. If it can be proven that any of his dealings have been solely racially motivated, then fire him. If not, then leave him alone.

mom4 said:
All racism is reprehensible. What happened to black people long ago was horrifying. What happens to some white people today is completely unfair. Bickering about who has it worse doesn't do anything about the problem.

Th reality is that there is no such thing as biological race. It is a social construct. There is more genetic variation within any one "race" than there is between the "races."

People should be judged based on their skills and merit. As for this guy, the one from the beginning of the thread, investigate him. If it can be proven that any of his dealings have been solely racially motivated, then fire him. If not, then leave him alone.

My problem with cretinesque pseudointellectuals like clay is they consistenty refuse to acknowledge that affirmative action is unfair because "it wasn't as bad as blacks had it". As if revenge oriented policy has any legal precedent.

Forum List

Back