Proposed USMB Meetup Next Spring...

Not a hope for me Frank, thanks anyway...but I'll buy a copy of the film.

In fact, it might make an interesting documentary...a fly-on-the-wall camera watches you - and maybe a couple of others - while you do battle on the keyboard then follows you to this get-together to meet each other in real life for the first time.

mebbe we could take up a collection 'n pay half your air fare... :)

Yeah, it just means another part of the world that I get get drunk and make an arse of myself.
I can do that just as successfully at home.
Believe me, you don't want to see that!

calling upon others whom I see are in here now...
[MENTION=23333]hortysir[/MENTION] [MENTION=27951]waltky[/MENTION] [MENTION=32813]JimBowie1958[/MENTION] [MENTION=26011]Ernie S.[/MENTION] [MENTION=42380]OriginalShroom[/MENTION] [MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION] [MENTION=37889]JOSweetHeart[/MENTION] [MENTION=31101]theliq[/MENTION] [MENTION=42403]tweedledum[/MENTION] [MENTION=30538]Grampa Murked U[/MENTION] [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] [MENTION=27296]idb[/MENTION] [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION] [MENTION=23991]daveman[/MENTION] [MENTION=5176]RetiredGySgt[/MENTION]

oops...

can't leave out
[MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]

... :)
[MENTION=17136]bayoubill[/MENTION] ... guess you must have me on ignore. No problem. I'm not sure people would enjoy me there if it was an open invite. I'd want to confront the ones here face to face that have threatened me. I'm sure they'd change their tune once they get a look at the size of me. That would just be too much fun... for me... but I'm sure I'd put a real damper on the fun for others.

Last edited:
[MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION] [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] [MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] [MENTION=19734]Lumpy 1[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION] [MENTION=24278]Synthaholic[/MENTION] [MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION] [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] [MENTION=24916]Plasmaball[/MENTION] [MENTION=28505]The Professor[/MENTION]

whachy'all think about this idea...?

Sounds amazing, but I doubt that I'd have the money to travel. Never say never, though!

Same same. Spring's really busy at work, too.

in N'awins or Vegas or some other place...

your ideas/input...?

Dude, sorry, but my back prevents me from doing long car rides without having some good drugs in my system. So I would have to have my wife drive me and that wont happen for something like this.

If you ever have something near DC I would love to meet as long as it is not in Maryland or DC.

I would surely like to attend but I will be involved in a family crisis in May.

So, is this a yearly event?
gold13.gif

I would surely like to attend but I will be involved in a family crisis in May.

So, is this a yearly event?
gold13.gif

I surely hope not. I didn't want to spoil the lightheartedness of the thread by disclosing the reason, but my sister was diagnosed with terminal cancer this past May and they gave her a year to live so I plan on being with her at that time.

They had yearly meet-ups at the first forum I ever joined. It was a musclecar board, but I didn't go because my '70 Duster 360 was too expensive and time-consuming to keep looking cherry and the location always across-country near Wisconsin, I think.

Forum List

Back