Proposed USMB Meetup Next Spring...

[MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION] [MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION] [MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] [MENTION=19734]Lumpy 1[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION] [MENTION=24278]Synthaholic[/MENTION] [MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION] [MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION] [MENTION=24916]Plasmaball[/MENTION] [MENTION=28505]The Professor[/MENTION]

whachy'all think about this idea...?

I think it will be a crazy ass time...so as long as we get to invite a few libz to join us so we can show them how it's done! :lol:

His list looks pretty much bi-partisan to me! Maybe I've been errant in my evaluations.

nah... I simply invited friends who were in here at the time last night...

'n my friends range all over the political spectrum...

has nothing whatsoever to do with partisanship... only friendship... :)

Please film it for the rest of us!!!

I would have to "opt out" of watching it. There is no one here I want to see in person. As I have said before, "I like where my imagination takes me." :lol:

---------------------
sad-012.gif

Please film it for the rest of us!!!

I would have to "opt out" of watching it. There is no one here I want to see in person. As I have said before, "I like where my imagination takes me." :lol:

mebbe we could have the meetup where Aqua lives... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOzZoYlwdDo&list=PLA2FAFB01545B07EF]Bus stop? - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I've been a member of another message board for 12 years now.

Granted, it's a music fan board... but we vehemently discuss politics (albeit under strict rules).

Over the years we've had dozens of major and minor gatherings, meet-ups, get-togethers...

And I've never once encountered an instance of heated political debate.

When you meet someone [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA9mVXkiGZU"]face-to-face[/ame] that shit just melts to the background. You find yourself talking about kids, jobs, cars, bikes, sports... whatever.

I couldn't do this no matter where you meet (unless it's in my living room). But I encourage you to pull this off. It's a good thang. :thup:

Granted, it's a music fan board... but we vehemently discuss politics (albeit under strict rules).

Over the years we've had dozens of major and minor gatherings, meet-ups, get-togethers...

When you meet someone face-to-face that shit just melts to the background. You find yourself talking about kids, jobs, cars, bikes, sports... whatever.

I couldn't do this no matter where you meet (unless it's in my living room). But I encourage you to pull this off. It's a good thang. :thup:

'k... I propose we have the meetup in Mr. H's living room... wherever the fuck that is... :)

Oooooooh Memphis. Beale Street, the Peabody, carriage rides, the blues and bbq. And Graceland. Platinum tour is unreal.

One of my favorite cities. You can be guaranteed to have a blast. I love NO too, but Memphis kicks ass .

Last edited:
Oooooooh Memphis. Beale Street, the Peabody, carriage rides, the blues and bbq. And Graceland. Platinum tour is unreal.

One of my favorite cities. You can be guaranteed to have a blast. I love NO too, but Memphis kicks ass .

lotta votes for Memphis...

suits me fine...

some great stuff there...

'n Graceland is indeed worth a visit... even for non-Elvis fans like me... :)

When you meet someone face-to-face that shit just melts to the background. You find yourself talking about kids, jobs, cars, bikes, sports... whatever.

'k... I propose we have the meetup in Mr. H's living room... wherever the fuck that is... :)

Well, there is this little matter of Mrs. H. :D

hey man... it was your idea for us to show up in your living room... :)

but I'll gladly go to bat for ya with Mrs. H after we all arrive... :)

We'll bring the booze. No worries.

:eusa_angel:

lotta votes for Memphis...

suits me fine...

some great stuff there...

'n Graceland is indeed worth a visit... even for non-Elvis fans like me... :)

Prices are more than reasonable for hotels, motels, food, entertainment.

Forum List

Back