Proposed USMB Meetup Next Spring...

Oooooooh Memphis. Beale Street, the Peabody, carriage rides, the blues and bbq. And Graceland. Platinum tour is unreal.

One of my favorite cities. You can be guaranteed to have a blast. I love NO too, but Memphis kicks ass .

lotta votes for Memphis...

suits me fine...

some great stuff there...

'n Graceland is indeed worth a visit... even for non-Elvis fans like me... :)

Prices are more than reasonable for hotels, motels, food, entertainment.

yep...

calling upon others whom I see are in here now...
[MENTION=23333]hortysir[/MENTION] [MENTION=27951]waltky[/MENTION] [MENTION=32813]JimBowie1958[/MENTION] [MENTION=26011]Ernie S.[/MENTION] [MENTION=42380]OriginalShroom[/MENTION] [MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION] [MENTION=37889]JOSweetHeart[/MENTION] [MENTION=31101]theliq[/MENTION] [MENTION=42403]tweedledum[/MENTION] [MENTION=30538]Grampa Murked U[/MENTION] [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] [MENTION=27296]idb[/MENTION] [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION] [MENTION=23991]daveman[/MENTION] [MENTION=5176]RetiredGySgt[/MENTION]

Not a hope for me Frank, thanks anyway...but I'll buy a copy of the film.

In fact, it might make an interesting documentary...a fly-on-the-wall camera watches you - and maybe a couple of others - while you do battle on the keyboard then follows you to this get-together to meet each other in real life for the first time.

Not a hope for me Frank, thanks anyway...but I'll buy a copy of the film.

In fact, it might make an interesting documentary...a fly-on-the-wall camera watches you - and maybe a couple of others - while you do battle on the keyboard then follows you to this get-together to meet each other in real life for the first time.

mebbe we could take up a collection 'n pay half your air fare... :)

Oooooooh Memphis. Beale Street, the Peabody, carriage rides, the blues and bbq. And Graceland. Platinum tour is unreal.

One of my favorite cities. You can be guaranteed to have a blast. I love NO too, but Memphis kicks ass .

lotta votes for Memphis...

suits me fine...

some great stuff there...

'n Graceland is indeed worth a visit... even for non-Elvis fans like me... :)

Graceland is in California....but Grace does not entertain, lol.
But like I said..sounds fun and I'd love to see pics and hear about how it went. And this thread is a great way to pay back some reps...so INCOMING, y'all. :)

[MENTION=44172]Sweet_Caroline[/MENTION]

I know you're all the way across the pond, but it would be great if you could somehow find the way to join us... :)

Forum List

Back