Prophetic Dream about Hillary Clinton?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
My husband had a dream about Hillary Clinton on the night of September 30th. He told me about it for the first time yesterday. He said Hillary Clinton was standing on a high place (that was his words - high place) and the countenance on her face was wicked. He said he saw her face very clearly and it was definitely Hillary Clinton. I asked him was she standing on top of a mountain - that kind of high place? He said not a mountain - a high place. He said that as she was standing there someone killed her. He couldn't see who it was but he said she was definitely killed in his dream.

High places are places mentioned in the Bible as places of Baal Worship. A high place might also be a reference to a high office - but as he said she was standing (not seated) I am wondering if this is prophetic.

Years ago a man who was mentored by an agent of Rome said something - which was captured on audio tape - he said that there would be a woman president and that Castro would die about the same time. I cannot recall if they said that Castro would die first or afterward but clearly Castro would still be alive at the time this woman was being raised up (appointed by Papal Rome I presume) to become a president of the USA.

Rome was behind the rise of Jesuit Shimon Peres and others in the past. But in the case of Hillary I'm wondering if the dream my husband had was prophetic. Time will tell.

My husband had a dream about Hillary Clinton on the night of September 30th. He told me about it for the first time yesterday. He said Hillary Clinton was standing on a high place (that was his words - high place) and the countenance on her face was wicked. He said he saw her face very clearly and it was definitely Hillary Clinton. I asked him was she standing on top of a mountain - that kind of high place? He said not a mountain - a high place. He said that as she was standing there someone killed her. He couldn't see who it was but he said she was definitely killed in his dream.

High places are places mentioned in the Bible as places of Baal Worship. A high place might also be a reference to a high office - but as he said she was standing (not seated) I am wondering if this is prophetic.

Years ago a man who was mentored by an agent of Rome said something - which was captured on audio tape - he said that there would be a woman president and that Castro would die about the same time. I cannot recall if they said that Castro would die first or afterward but clearly Castro would still be alive at the time this woman was being raised up (appointed by Papal Rome I presume) to become a president of the USA.

Rome was behind the rise of Jesuit Shimon Peres and others in the past. But in the case of Hillary I'm wondering if the dream my husband had was prophetic. Time will tell.
We can hope it was a spiritual dream that spoke about the spirit she carries with and not one that comes forth in the carnal flesh.

I agree with your presumption *the Vat* and it fits with the people who are pushing the hardest to overcome the peoples voice, the freedoms and liberties in this country and many other countries around the globe.

I had a prophetic dream too.I dreamed that TV preachers were selling a book about dreams, so all the religious nuts bought that book, and then made up a lot of stories to match their political beliefs to the crap they read in that book. They felt so holy pretending that God was telling them something, but none of it ever comes true. Just like the last time TV preachers were selling a book about dreams.

We can hope it was a spiritual dream that spoke about the spirit she carries with and not one that comes forth in the carnal flesh.

I agree with your presumption *the Vat* and it fits with the people who are pushing the hardest to overcome the peoples voice, the freedoms and liberties in this country and many other countries around the globe.

I am praying the will of God be done. I trust God to reward every person according to the works of their own hands. God is faithful.

When you spoke of the flesh vs the Spirit it reminded me of Romans 8:13.

It's a warning from God - those who live by the flesh shall die - those who live by the Spirit will live - I have to look up the Scripture for the exact words.

Some time ago - long before this election - I read a story about Hillary Clinton adding on to her home - enlarging a dance floor and the cost of the project was in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. I was shocked when I read the story because I thought to myself - she really must not realize that America is about to be destroyed - how could she not know the end of America is near? It seemed odd to me.

Then the LORD showed me - on that very same night - Ezekiel Chapter 11 and I saw that He was showing me about Hillary Clinton. I cannot explain it but I clearly knew the LORD was showing me that Chapter 11 was about her - even where she added on to her house (building houses / building projects) and said the time is not near ...

Bible Gateway passage: Ezekiel 11 - King James Version

Here is Romans 8:13 -
Bible Gateway passage: Romans 8:13 - King James Version

I am praying the will of God be done. I trust God to reward every person according to the works of their own hands. God is faithful.

It's a warning from God - those who live by the flesh shall die - those who live by the Spirit will live - I have to look up the Scripture for the exact words.

Some time ago - long before this election - I read a story about Hillary Clinton adding on to her home - enlarging a dance floor and the cost of the project was in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. I was shocked when I read the story because I thought to myself - she really must not realize that America is about to be destroyed - how could she not know the end of America is near? It seemed odd to me.

Then the LORD showed me - on that very same night - Ezekiel Chapter 11 and I saw that He was showing me about Hillary Clinton. I cannot explain it but I clearly knew the LORD was showing me that Chapter 11 was about her - even where she added on to her house (building houses / building projects) and said the time is not near ...

The lord spoke to me too. He said you are nuts.

I had a prophetic dream too.I dreamed that TV preachers were selling a book about dreams, so all the religious nuts bought that book, and then made up a lot of stories to match their political beliefs to the crap they read in that book. They felt so holy pretending that God was telling them something, but none of it ever comes true. Just like the last time TV preachers were selling a book about dreams.
I do not watch television and if I were you I would not watch TV Preachers. Buy a KJV Holy Bible and read it. You need to listen to Jesus Christ and do what he says. Not what the televangelists on television are telling you to do - the networks of packed with false teachers. Be careful.

The dream my husband had could very well be prophetic. He has never used the term "high places" to describe anything. It sounds like a prophetic dream to me.

The dream my husband had could very well be prophetic. He has never used the term "high places" to describe anything. It sounds like a prophetic dream to me.
Jeri it very well does sound like a prophetic dream but please do keep in mind these things when given need to be looked at from a spiritual aspect. As carnal beings we have tendencies to judge by the flesh and we can be led in error at times by doing this and we can all make that mistake.

I knew years ago that there would be starvation in the land but I did not understand it at the time. It is much different than I had thought. I put up when we first got the Internet back a video of a young man's dream about the grocery store shelves being empty and people lacking for food. Starvation can come in many forms and it can be in the carnal or the spiritual and sometimes both.

Thank you!

Those who live to the carnal flesh die in that carnal flesh (the spirit of life in them)...Rod told this to someone close to him that goes to church every Sunday but lacks spiritual understanding and does not follow the spiritual but the carnal and they got very angry.

Jeri it very well does sound like a prophetic dream but please do keep in mind these things when given need to be looked at from a spiritual aspect. As carnal beings we have tendencies to judge by the flesh and we can be led in error at times by doing this and we can all make that mistake.

I knew years ago that there would be starvation in the land but I did not understand it at the time. It is much different than I had thought. I put up when we first got the Internet back a video of a young man's dream about the grocery store shelves being empty and people lacking for food. Starvation can come in many forms and it can be in the carnal or the spiritual and sometimes both.

From my own study of Scripture I find that dreams (unless given in symbolism - such as the dream Daniel interpreted) tend to be literal in their meaning. Now I find your story about the young man's dream about the grocery store to be interesting. I had forgotten about it until you mentioned this. You say that years ago you knew there would be starvation in the land but didn't understand it at the time. Let me tell you what happened this past week. Dumitru Duduman is the only true prophet of God that I know of who lived in our own generation - he went to heaven in May of 1997. I felt led to go to his old archives to look up the Words the LORD had given him as they are still coming to pass. Anyhow I came across a dream the LORD gave him in 1996.
In this dream he was told by an angel - we fought against dearth for you. It was a hard fight. The word "dearth" stood out to me and I wondered, what does it mean? So I typed in dearth KJV in the search engine and it showed a Scripture - Jeremiah 14:1 - that contained the word dearth. So I looked it up. Jeremiah 14:1 is this:

“The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah concerning the dearth.”

I began to sense that this word that Dumitru received was put off during his time but it is about to come to pass in our time. So I looked up the full Chapter and this is what it says:

Jeremiah 14 King James Version (KJV)

14 The word of the Lord that came to Jeremiah concerning the dearth.

2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

3 And their nobles have sent their little ones to the waters: they came to the pits, and found no water; they returned with their vessels empty; they were ashamed and confounded, and covered their heads.

4 Because the ground is chapt, for there was no rain in the earth, the plowmen were ashamed, they covered their heads.

5 Yea, the hind also calved in the field, and forsook it, because there was no grass.

6 And the wild asses did stand in the high places, they snuffed up the wind like dragons; their eyes did fail, because there was no grass.

7 O Lord, though our iniquities testify against us, do thou it for thy name's sake: for our backslidings are many; we have sinned against thee.

8 O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

9 Why shouldest thou be as a man astonied, as a mighty man that cannot save? yet thou, O Lord, art in the midst of us, and we are called by thy name; leave us not.

10 Thus saith the Lord unto this people, Thus have they loved to wander, they have not refrained their feet, therefore the Lord doth not accept them; he will now remember their iniquity, and visit their sins.

11 Then said the Lord unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.

12 When they fast, I will not hear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence.

13 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.

14 Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

15 Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.

16 And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; and they shall have none to bury them, them, their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters: for I will pour their wickedness upon them.

17 Therefore thou shalt say this word unto them; Let mine eyes run down with tears night and day, and let them not cease: for the virgin daughter of my people is broken with a great breach, with a very grievous blow.

18 If I go forth into the field, then behold the slain with the sword! and if I enter into the city, then behold them that are sick with famine! yea, both the prophet and the priest go about into a land that they know not.

19 Hast thou utterly rejected Judah? hath thy soul lothed Zion? why hast thou smitten us, and there is no healing for us? we looked for peace, and there is no good; and for the time of healing, and behold trouble!

20 We acknowledge, O Lord, our wickedness, and the iniquity of our fathers: for we have sinned against thee.

21 Do not abhor us, for thy name's sake, do not disgrace the throne of thy glory: remember, break not thy covenant with us.

22 Are there any among the vanities of the Gentiles that can cause rain? or can the heavens give showers? art not thou he, O Lord our God? therefore we will wait upon thee: for thou hast made all these things.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

An interesting notation of verse 22. Who causes rain? The LORD. Baal worshipers cannot pray for rain and get an answer because it is only in God's hand to bring rain. Only God's servants could pray for rain but in this case as you can see Jeremiah could not pray for rain because the judgment of God was upon the land and the LORD told Jeremiah do not pray for these people. There is no question in my mind that famine is coming upon the land of America. Famine is coming. A famine such as this country has not seen before. Another interesting Word that stood out to me when I was reading Job yesterday. It was Job 5:17-27 but I will post the entire Chapter as this is a most blessed reading. You will be blessed reading it in its entirety.

Job 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Call now, if there be any that will answer thee; and to which of the saints wilt thou turn?

2 For wrath killeth the foolish man, and envy slayeth the silly one.

3 I have seen the foolish taking root: but suddenly I cursed his habitation.

4 His children are far from safety, and they are crushed in the gate, neither is there any to deliver them.

5 Whose harvest the hungry eateth up, and taketh it even out of the thorns, and the robber swalloweth up their substance.

6 Although affliction cometh not forth of the dust, neither doth trouble spring out of the ground;

7 Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward.

8 I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause:

9 Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvellous things without number:

10 Who giveth rain upon the earth, and sendeth waters upon the fields:

11 To set up on high those that be low; that those which mourn may be exalted to safety.

12 He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

13 He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.

14 They meet with darkness in the day time, and grope in the noonday as in the night.

15 But he saveth the poor from the sword, from their mouth, and from the hand of the mighty.

16 So the poor hath hope, and iniquity stoppeth her mouth.

17 Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:

18 For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole.

19 He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.

20 In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword.

21 Thou shalt be hid from the scourge of the tongue: neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it cometh.

22 At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth.

23 For thou shalt be in league with the stones of the field: and the beasts of the field shall be at peace with thee.

24 And thou shalt know that thy tabernacle shall be in peace; and thou shalt visit thy habitation, and shalt not sin.

25 Thou shalt know also that thy seed shall be great, and thine offspring as the grass of the earth.

26 Thou shalt come to thy grave in a full age, like as a shock of corn cometh in in his season.

27 Lo this, we have searched it, so it is; hear it, and know thou it for thy good.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

The Judgment of God is coming upon America.

Last edited:
Much of this will fall on deaf ears.

This is one of the verses that comes to mind when people ask me to pray for the wicked of heart.

11 Then said the Lord unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.

The Words and the prophecies do not end but the times and seasons do (the end of the age) do for many. Old time preachers used to teach on this as they knew the end of the season meant the end of the age of grace for those who deny the truth....(This is also the time of rest for the faithful)..and they (the wicked of heart) shall live a thousand years in judgment..... the spirit of Babylon's king took hold when too many gave themselves over for worldly favor and grace and giants walked the land (land is also a place within the human - red earth adam).

Can a nation be born in a day? The Lord says it can in his word. Which day? Cannot a day be as a thousand years and a thousand years as a day in eternity?

If they read Scripture it is going in whether they realize it or not. Their soul knows something is missing. Those that do not have a relationship with Jesus Christ know something is missing. They are not happy - they are asking themselves, is that all there is? When they read these Scriptures it could be that even while they are asleep God is speaking to their hearts. God's Word will not return back void unto Him but it will go forth and perform the work it was sent to do. It cannot return back unto Him void. His Word promises us this. So when an unbelieving person reads the Word of God, Believers must pray for that one to receive that Word and mix it with faith so that it performs the work God has sent it to do in their life. What is so wonderful is that God's plan is for good. He is not looking to harm the lost but to save them. He is not looking to cause them to lose hope but to give them hope - through believing what His Word is saying.

There are some who will never come to Jesus Christ but there are some who will and if even one person got saved on this board -or one person who was away from the LORD returned to Him - it would be worth it all.

I too have a feeling she will be killed by a stalker.
My husband said in his dream he knew she had been killed but he didn't know how or by whom. The only thing he remembers is her standing in a high place and having an evil countenance. ,,,,,,and then she was killed while she was standing there. Sounds like the judgment of God to me. I just recently read a sermon about high places being slippery places for the wicked. I will have to reread that sermon and let my husband read it. I asked him about it again tonight and he said it was just a short powerful dream and then he woke up! He very rarely remembers any dreams so I found it unusual that he would remember this one so clearly.

The Judgment of God is coming upon America

kjb-only-demonic-distraction2.jpg

You a liberal, subversive, and the Lord would never waste his time on you, let alone speak to you, just like he did with Mao, and Stalin!

You a liberal, subversive, and the Lord would never waste his time on you, let alone speak to you, just like he did with Mao, and Stalin!

He also said you are always trying to poke your nose into his decisions. He doesn't need your help.

He also said you are always trying to poke your nose into his decisions. He doesn't need your help.
That's your meth talking to you!

if even one person got saved on this board -or one person who was away from the LORD returned to Him - it would be worth it all.

I say the same thing about Muslims. In over ten years of posting on other forums, I only convinced one Muslim that Muhammad was a false prophet, but that one person made it all worth it.

As for saving people here with the Christian doctrine, it is my belief they were never in danger.

The cycle of rebirths and karma goes on for hundreds of lifetimes, on many different planets, until all souls are ultimately redeemed. This is what the spirit world teaches in spiritualist churches today.

It is written:

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Matthew 5:44-45

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Romans 12:19

The wicked take matters into their own hands but the righteous trust in the LORD and do not avenge themselves. It is good to trust in the LORD. The just shall live by faith.

Forum List

Back