Prophet Muhammad on Christians

Oy vey. Alright. Let's do a short review. Which came first. The Vatican or Mohammad? The Vatican. Who came up with the plan to spread the message throughout Arab world that "a prophet" was coming who would lead them? The Vatican did. And it was a message that had to be waited upon for decades because they wanted to make sure everyone was expecting this prophet to arrive. Who wrote the script for that future prophet? The Vatican did. Who told Mohammad that he was called to be a prophet? A Catholic Monk on assignment from Rome did. Who gave Khadija are a large sum of money, told her to leave the convent and hire Mohammad to work for her - and later marry him? The Vatican did. Who taught Mohammad about "Christianity" - Khadija's cousin through the Vatican script and they made sure to alter a few things in order to make it appear as a unique religion. Who told Mohammad to beware of the Jews who would be his mortal enemies? A Catholic Monk did. Who told Mohammad that there were people who called themselves Christians who were not Catholic and that they were servants of the devil, evil people that must be slaughtered? The Vatican did. Are you getting the picture yet????
That is the biggest crock of BS that I've ever heard. .... :cuckoo: .... :lol:
Listen to the video I just posted. Here it is again:

What is really amazing is that Ancient Lion's thread proves that what ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera was told by Cardinal Bea is all true! We can see that from the time of Mohammad - there was a pact between the Vatican and Mohammad that Catholics were the only "true Christians" and would not be harmed. But all Bible believing followers of Jesus (who Augustine was hunting down and murdering while destroying all of the Scriptures they had in their possession early on) were to be slaughtered along with the Jews. Both groups were labeled as "infidels" and had to be wiped out.

Since that time there has been a change. The Vatican decided it was time to have their own people - nuns, priests, Catholics included as victims in the persecution of the Muslims in order to make their church appear to be legitimate.

They used the same strategy during their last Inquisition of the Jews and Protestants better known as World War II. They infiltrated the Protestant churches with their own people (pretending to be protestants) so that they could be used later to turn in anyone helping the Jews escape their Catholic son, Hitler and therein cause suspicion of Protestants whereas before there was none (by the Jewish people). To really solidify their plan they protected 1000 Jews who had been raised by nuns, monks as Catholics underneath the Vatican in case Hitler lost their war. They also arranged for certain Catholic families to be permitted to protect some Jews to once again confuse the story later on -in the event they lost their war, and have some evidence that they were "protecting the Jews" and hide the fact that they were (the Vatican) behind the holocaust from start to finish. All high ranking Nazis were Roman Catholic and many were Jesuits.

Last edited:

The entire story of how Islam was created by the Vatican and why.

sheeeesh----he explains lots about which I have wondered. One of the MOST WEIRD aspects of
muhummad is his putative "ILLITERACY" I never understood how a HIGHLY EDUCATED person
came to be COMPLETELY illiterate------the fact is that even people BORN DYSLECTIC---if at all
intelligent -----find ways to overcome----they do not remain -------DENSELY ILLITERATE. The
answer seems to me to be-----written records left by muhummad HAD TO BE EITHER HIDDEN OR
DESTROYED. There is no question in my mind ----ALSO-----that issues claimed by muslims that took
place in Arabia---------were recorded by literate people------like Christians, jews, Zoroastrians, etc-----
somehow all are GONE-------makes no sense at all short of a MAJOR EFFORT to erase history
A question to muslims------you guys did lots of FIX UP in the city you call MEDINA-----Jews lived in
that city for more than 1000 years before muhummad was born-----that means ----LOTS OF WRITINGS
BURIED IN THE SAND-------WTF DID YOU GUYS DO WITH IT???

It looks like Francis has been busy with his common ground work with ISNA. This is the link AL is using 3 Non-Muslims Praised by Prophet Muhammad | About Islam
Note the story about the "Christian King" (Catholic actually) who converts to Islam....... Yes, Francis is crafting a one world religion and is now drawing the Muslims into his web of deceit. Incredible. You can be sure these teachings are right now being pushed everywhere.. Francis must look like the "man of peace" who brings world peace...and unites everyone! The only problem with that is that it is a false peace that the anti-Christ uses to deceive the world.

I do not believe that muslim leaders are IGNORANT of the agenda of Francis------its a well developed PLAN and not exactly NEW. -----there is a Saudi "prince" that has been pushing WORLDWIDE MONOTHEISTIC THEOCRACY for decades. The schmuck has an organization---and throws big time
"meetings" It is a cover for the imposition of the filth of islam -----Francis, seems to me to be IN ON IT.
I may be wrong----the name "prince talal" is playing in my head----but I may be wrong
What is the first responsibility of every Jew and every true follower of Jesus Christ and every decent human being on earth? Never forget. Speak up for those who can no longer speak up for themselves even if it costs us our own lives. To tell their story and to keep it alive for the next generation so that they may know the truth about who the real enemy is.

That means telling the truth about what happened to the Jews, Protestants, and all Catholics who opposed the mass murder of both groups by the Roman Catholic Empire. The Vatican murdered 56 million Jews, Protestants and non Catholics spanning 605 years of Vatican's Inquisitions.

The Vatican used Hitler and their Catholic Nazis to mass murder millions of people during WWII. It is incumbent upon all people to defend the truth of what happened to prevent the Vatican from getting away with it again and to free all those who have been deceived.

Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera was viciously slandered by those working for the RCC in an attempt to keep their secrets from being revealed and believed. He was murdered by them for exposing their bloody history, their agenda and their plans to destroy America - - the latter of which is being accomplished through their Jesuits infiltrating every segment of our societies & governments world wide and especially in the USA and Israel.

The Arabs deserve to know the truth. That they were lied to and used by the Vatican to take Jerusalem and that this lie goes back before Mohammad ever met Khadija. The Arabs are children of Abraham too and their salvation is in the God of Abraham not the god the Vatican created for them to keep them in the dark and use them as a weapon against those the Vatican believes stands in their way of their satanic agenda. It's time to shout it from the rooftops!!!! Make sure Alberto Rivera's name becomes known everywhere that everyone hears his testimonies. Let the people decide who is telling the truth. I assure you it is Rivera who spoke the truth.

1- “The Christians… respected my alliance. They recognized my rights. They fulfilled the promises that they had made during our meeting. They assisted the lieutenants that I had sent to the frontiers. They earned my concern and my affection by fulfilling the obligations that I had contracted with them…” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Najran)

2- “If a Christian woman enters a Muslim household, she shall be received with kindness, and she shall be given opportunity to pray in her church; there shall be no dispute between her and a man who loves her religion. Whoever contravenes the covenant of Allah and acts to the contrary is a rebel against his covenant and his messenger.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Monks of Mount Sinai)

3- “If a monk or pilgrim seeks protection, in mountain or valley, in a cave or in tilled fields, in the plain, in the desert, or in a church, I am behind them, defending them from every enemy; I, my helpers, all the members of my religion and all my followers, for they [the monks and the pilgrims] and my proteges and my subjects.” – (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Monks of Mount Sinai)

4- “All pious believers shall deem it their bounden duty to defend believers and to aid them wheresoever they may be, whether far or near, and throughout Christendom shall protect the places where they conduct worship, and those where their monks and priests dwell.

Everywhere, in mountains, or in the plains, in towns and in waste places, in deserts, and wheresoever they may be, that people shall be protected, both in their faith and in their property, both in the West and in the East, both on sea and land.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Persia)

5- “No Christian shall be brought by force to confess Islam, and no disputes except over the better things shall be envisaged in with them. Muslims shall extend over the Christians everywhere the arm of mercy and kindness, protecting them from the exactions of oppressors.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Persia)

6- “The Muslims must not abandon the Christians, neglect them, and leave them without help and assistance since I have made this pact with them on behalf of Allah to ensure that whatever good befell Muslims it would befall them as well and that whatever harm befell Muslims would befall them as well.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of Najran)

7- “If the Christians seek the help and assistance of the Muslims in order to repair their churches and their convents or to arrange matters pertaining to their affairs and religion, they, [the Muslims], must help and support them.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World)

8- “… [Christians] have obtained inviolable rights to enjoy our protection, to be protected from any infringement on their rights, so that they will be bound to the Muslims both in good and bad fortune.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World)

9- “If there be among the Christians a great and learned man the Muslims shall honor him and not be envious of his greatness.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Assyrian Christians)

10- “If anyone is unjust and unkind to the Christians he will be guilty of disobeying the Prophet of God.” (The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Assyrian Christians)

Source.

The post 10 Great Prophet Muhammad Quotes on Christians appeared first on About Islam.
Be honest, you'd drool all over a Christian woman until you raped her. Am I right?
Stop the personal attacks. This thread is important. It sheds great light on the truth of what Mohammad was led to believe (by the Catholic monks and Khadija's Catholic cousin - an agent of the Vatican) from the very beginning. Stop trying to derail the discussion.

gee Jerie-------you are EXPLAINING -----the rash of writings in the past few decades which are
aimed at white washing the Inquisition. Lately -----"OH, MAYBE A FEW DOZEN DIED

Ethiopian people were christian and helped mohammad during revolution .no islam if Ethiopian king didnt help mohammad.
so ..

The entire story of how Islam was created by the Vatican and why.

sheeeesh----he explains lots about which I have wondered. One of the MOST WEIRD aspects of
muhummad is his putative "ILLITERACY" I never understood how a HIGHLY EDUCATED person
came to be COMPLETELY illiterate------the fact is that even people BORN DYSLECTIC---if at all
intelligent -----find ways to overcome----they do not remain -------DENSELY ILLITERATE. The
answer seems to me to be-----written records left by muhummad HAD TO BE EITHER HIDDEN OR
DESTROYED. There is no question in my mind ----ALSO-----that issues claimed by muslims that took
place in Arabia---------were recorded by literate people------like Christians, jews, Zoroastrians, etc-----
somehow all are GONE-------makes no sense at all short of a MAJOR EFFORT to erase history
A question to muslims------you guys did lots of FIX UP in the city you call MEDINA-----Jews lived in
that city for more than 1000 years before muhummad was born-----that means ----LOTS OF WRITINGS
BURIED IN THE SAND-------WTF DID YOU GUYS DO WITH IT???

The writings are not lost. The Vatican has them. The Vatican has also kept records / documentation on everything. Where do you think those archeological artifacts discovered in Israel went that were stolen by Jesuit agent Moshe Dayan over a period of three decades? (The same Moshe Dayan who handed the Temple Mount back to the Arabs 10 days after the 67' 6 day war because the Vatican didn't want the Temple Mount in the hands of the Jews).

Those ancient artifacts (Hebrew) are stored underneath the Vatican just as the history of how they worked Mohammad and the doctrines of Islam are underneath their Vatican hidden away but the Ayatollah's know the truth because they were shown certain things that if revealed would mean the end for them and for Rome so they keep their mouths shut.

That too was revealed by Rivera because while he was a Jesuit he had access to the Vatican archives and saw them with his own eyes.

Ethiopian people were christian and helped mohammad during revolution .no islam if Ethiopian king didnt help mohammad.
so ..
Thanks for the help. Those Christians you are referring to were Catholic monks and agents of Rome. You're helping me prove Rivera's case. It's all true. Every bit of it.

Pay attention to what ex-Jesuit Dr . Aberto Rivera says here:

This guy should have been locked up in a mental hospital. .... :lol: ... :lol:

Interesting how what he said back in the 80's is exactly what the Vatican is doing now, isn't it? How is that possible if what he revealed was not the truth? He answered directly to the Pope. He was a very high level Jesuit and had access to the strategies and plans that would be unfolded in the future for the United States and Israel.

Interestingly------there have been a few jews in the past who were desperate to get into the
Vatican cellars-------Nobody knows even what happened to the giant gold candelabra that
was schlepped by Titus to Rome------it is known that there are important manuscripts down
there------taken during the crusades------and somewhat trivial stuff also carried off by
Titus IMO---it is unlikely that the stuff was simply discarded-----the Vatican KEEPS everything else.
Dani-----you still there? what did the Ethiopians do? I have heard some really tenuous Islamic
stories about the ethiopians

7th-century Christian Ethiopian king who provided sanctuary to persecuted Muslims
Obelisk-of-Axum.jpg

The Obelisk of Axum, a symbol of the Axumite civilization Pzbinden7/CC BY-SA 3.0/Wikimedia Commons

In the early 7th Century, King Negus Ashama ibn Abjar ruled the Kingdom of Axum, a land also known as Abyssinia, part of modern-day Ethiopia. Negus means king but also can serve as a proper name. This king is referred to in different sources both as Negus and as Ashama ibn Abjar. Many aspects of Axum’s history remain mysterious to this day, because few records have survived, but this region of Ethiopia was among the first in the world to embrace Christianity.

Across the Red Sea from Abyssinia, a new religious tradition was unfolding in Arabia. Muhammad had begun receiving revelations and sharing them with a small group of followers. As people responded to Muhammad’s teaching and began practicing this new faith, some of the pagan leaders in Mecca began to persecute Muhammad’s followers. Muslims were mocked and assaulted, others had their businesses boycotted – and some were imprisoned in chains. Several Muslims died. Muhammad himself was protected by his uncle, but he told those who had no protection to flee for refuge to Abyssinia where he had heard of the famed mercy and equity shown by King Negus.

Late one night, the first eleven Muslims crossed over to Abyssinia. After they were given shelter by King Negus, 83 additional Muslim men and women fled for sanctuary. When the Meccans, also known as the Quraysh, found out about their flight from Arabia, they sent representatives to appeal to King Negus for their return, sweetening their appeal with gifts for him.

Though his advisers urged him to hand over the Muslims, King Negus called for all the parties to come before him to state their cases. Hadrat Ja’farradiya Allahu ‘anhu, the spokesperson for the Muslim exiles, eloquently told the story of the refugees’ lives. He described the sad conditions under which they lived before Muhammad began to preach among them. Then, he told about Muhammad’s call for them to worship Allah and to live lives of prayer, integrity and justice. Finally, this spokesperson told about the tortures they had suffered from the Meccans and how they sought refuge.

When it was his turn, however, the Quraysh representative Amr ibn al ‘As raised the issue of differences between the Muslims and Christians regarding the nature of Jesus. The Quraysh spokesman tried to use these differences to convince King Negus to ally with the Meccans in persecuting the Muslims.

But the king was a wise and fair man. Instead, he invited the Muslims to speak again. They responded by quoting from the Qur’an’s extensive verses that describe Jesus and his birth by the Virgin Mary.

Then, Negus picked up a stick and said, I swear, the difference between what we believe about Jesus, the Son of Mary, and what you have said is not greater than the width of this twig.

He refused to turn over the Muslim refugees and returned the gifts that the Meccans had hoped would sway his judgment. To this day, King Negus’ action in the 7th Century is still a source of pride in both the Christian and Muslim communities in Ethiopia.

Ashama ibn Abjar: King who sheltered persecuted Muslims

Quote from Robert Spencer:
Ethiopia is famous in the early history of Islam because, according to Islamic tradition, when the Muslims were facing persecution from the Quraysh, the pagan Arabs of Mecca, the Islamic prophet Muhammad sent a group of Muslims to seek refuge in Ethiopia. Ashama ibn Abjar, the Emperor of Axum, welcomed them and was impressed by their confession of Jesus as the word of God and a prophet of God, born of a virgin. If they told Ashama that they also denied Christ’s divinity and salvific death and resurrection, it evidently didn’t faze him, for eventually, according to the Muslim tradition, Ashama converted to Islam himself. The Ge’ez word tewahedo, referring to Christ’s unity, became in Arabic tauhid, the fundamental Islamic principle of the unity of God — yet another indication of how strongly various elements of Eastern Christianity influenced the development of Islam.
_________
What Spencer fails to tell and perhaps didn't know was that Mohammad knew he had a pact with the Vatican and that their Catholic converts would protect him. The king was not a bible believing Christian - he was Catholic. The correct term would be eastern Catholicism, not Eastern Christianity but the Vatican used the term 'Christian' to confuse the facts.

7th-century Christian Ethiopian king who provided sanctuary to persecuted Muslims
Obelisk-of-Axum.jpg

The Obelisk of Axum, a symbol of the Axumite civilization Pzbinden7/CC BY-SA 3.0/Wikimedia Commons

In the early 7th Century, King Negus Ashama ibn Abjar ruled the Kingdom of Axum, a land also known as Abyssinia, part of modern-day Ethiopia. Negus means king but also can serve as a proper name. This king is referred to in different sources both as Negus and as Ashama ibn Abjar. Many aspects of Axum’s history remain mysterious to this day, because few records have survived, but this region of Ethiopia was among the first in the world to embrace Christianity.

Across the Red Sea from Abyssinia, a new religious tradition was unfolding in Arabia. Muhammad had begun receiving revelations and sharing them with a small group of followers. As people responded to Muhammad’s teaching and began practicing this new faith, some of the pagan leaders in Mecca began to persecute Muhammad’s followers. Muslims were mocked and assaulted, others had their businesses boycotted – and some were imprisoned in chains. Several Muslims died. Muhammad himself was protected by his uncle, but he told those who had no protection to flee for refuge to Abyssinia where he had heard of the famed mercy and equity shown by King Negus.

Late one night, the first eleven Muslims crossed over to Abyssinia. After they were given shelter by King Negus, 83 additional Muslim men and women fled for sanctuary. When the Meccans, also known as the Quraysh, found out about their flight from Arabia, they sent representatives to appeal to King Negus for their return, sweetening their appeal with gifts for him.

Though his advisers urged him to hand over the Muslims, King Negus called for all the parties to come before him to state their cases. Hadrat Ja’farradiya Allahu ‘anhu, the spokesperson for the Muslim exiles, eloquently told the story of the refugees’ lives. He described the sad conditions under which they lived before Muhammad began to preach among them. Then, he told about Muhammad’s call for them to worship Allah and to live lives of prayer, integrity and justice. Finally, this spokesperson told about the tortures they had suffered from the Meccans and how they sought refuge.

When it was his turn, however, the Quraysh representative Amr ibn al ‘As raised the issue of differences between the Muslims and Christians regarding the nature of Jesus. The Quraysh spokesman tried to use these differences to convince King Negus to ally with the Meccans in persecuting the Muslims.

But the king was a wise and fair man. Instead, he invited the Muslims to speak again. They responded by quoting from the Qur’an’s extensive verses that describe Jesus and his birth by the Virgin Mary.

Then, Negus picked up a stick and said, I swear, the difference between what we believe about Jesus, the Son of Mary, and what you have said is not greater than the width of this twig.

He refused to turn over the Muslim refugees and returned the gifts that the Meccans had hoped would sway his judgment. To this day, King Negus’ action in the 7th Century is still a source of pride in both the Christian and Muslim communities in Ethiopia.

Ashama ibn Abjar: King who sheltered persecuted Muslims
You're making my case for me again. The Obelisk is a symbol of Rome's Vatican.

Egyptian Obelisk of Rome origins of the Occult

Not Christianity. It's origin is in the Babylonian Occult which are in fact the roots of Catholicism. Like I said before, Mohammad had a pact with the Vatican - and took the Vatican's word for it that the Catholics were the only true Christians and would protect them while they slaughtered the Jews and bible believing Christians who they called "infidels." Guess that word stuck, eh?

Note the Egyptian occult Obelisk at the Vatican

Last edited:
You're making my case for me again. The Obelisk is a symbol of Rome's Vatican. Not Christianity. It's origin is in the Babylonian Occult which are in fact the roots of Catholicism. Like I said before, Mohammad had a pact with the Vatican - and took the Vatican's word for it that the Catholics were the only true Christians and would protect them while they slaughtered the Jews and bible believing Christians who they called "infidels." Guess that word stuck, eh?
You're as nutty as the Rivera fellow you worship.

The Ethiopian church was started by Phillip who is featured in the book of Acts, and had nothing to do with the Roman Catholic church. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back