Proper Halloween Costumes For Kids

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
This is what I want to see at my door, dammit.

e87a3c8dccda34ff89c3a2d06a4a2a52.jpg

I would like to see a few more of these costumes walking around...I did last year at Home Depot and 7/11 on Halloween in Manassas Va, and you could tell who wasn't supposed to be there. As soon as they saw me they bolted for the door...

392676-borderpatrol-billdwall-mens-costume1.jpg

In this age of political correctness, the best bet for a kid’s Halloween costume, is to send them out trick or treating naked.

I would like to see a few more of these costumes walking around...I did last year at Home Depot and 7/11 on Halloween in Manassas Va, and you could tell who wasn't supposed to be there. As soon as they saw me they bolted for the door...

Male strippers in uniform like that seem to be popular with lots of right wingers.

Remind you of your first date?

(referring to the movie you took your date to)

Actually, my first date was "The Ten Commandments". Four hours in the dark in wall-side seats, compared to two. :113:
That show ran for ten years at one theater...

That's probably why. A solid date destination.
When the parents ask about the movie to make sure you two were not making out the entire show...

Remind you of your first date?

(referring to the movie you took your date to)

Actually, my first date was "The Ten Commandments". Four hours in the dark in wall-side seats, compared to two. :113:
That show ran for ten years at one theater...

That's probably why. A solid date destination.
When the parents ask about the movie to make sure you two were not making out the entire show...

We had both seen it. We knew the drill.

Male strippers in uniform like that seem to be popular with lots of right wingers.

Yes coming from a moron liberal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes coming from a moron liberal.

That was for you Bulldog.

Forum List

Back