Prop 8 defender of sanctity of marriage is divorcing his wife

Because marriage obviously wasnt really a sacred institution for either of them...

oh really....what if....the women was found out to be fucking around....and he thought they had a good marriage....so he should stick with her....because he is supposed too?....would you?

Well fuck me runnin isn't "CHRISTIANITY" all about FORGIVNESS!!!???

would you be able to stay with someone who was fucking around on you IF you thought you had a good marriage?.....now i can understand what your saying IF there are problems between the two....then lets see if its worth saving....but if everything seemed ok....and one was fucking around on the sly.....then the trust is gone...and saying hey i forgive you.....will the cheater stop?....or just eventually go back to the way it was....it will always be there....."you fucked around on me,while giving me the impression we had a good thing".....trust means a lot....

Last edited:
No, I judge you by what I see you do, I don't care what others think or say about you, nor do I research history on people, the past is the past. I wasn't focusing on just that contention of yours, but it's a common trait really, and one that I see as rather ugly (no insult intended). But to focus on "sexuality", I know a lot of people in real life from all walks of life, and of all those who are actually gay (not the ones denying their heterosexuality as I have stated I know a few) they do not hate or fear straight people, even though some see it as such. Pride is often seen as hatred or fear for the "opposite" lifestyle, by both sides really. There is nothing wrong with taking pride in who you are, as long as you don't expect others to care, but the misunderstanding occurs mostly when someone does take pride in who they are and expect others to care.

OK then... Now we have a Frame of Reference...

I don't Take Pride in my Sexuality... That's almost Exclusively a Product of Deviants... Heterosexual, Homosexual and all others...

You Take Pride in something you do on your Own. I didn't Design myself and my "Sexuality". I don't Defy that Design, so I can't Take Pride in simply doing what I am Designed to do.

Hence there aren't Heterosexual "Pride" Parades... Again, an Exclusive Trait of those who Willfully Deviate and then Expect Society to Embrace what they have done.

I have to Assume you were Directing that at me, as that you are Conversing with me, so if I am Incorrect in that Assumption, I Apologize in Advance! ;)

:)

peace...

oh really....what if....the women was found out to be fucking around....and he thought they had a good marriage....so he should stick with her....because he is supposed too?....would you?

would you be able to stay with someone who was fucking around on you IF you thought you had a good marriage?.....now i can understand what your saying IF there are problems between the two....then lets see if its worth saving....but if everything seemed ok....and one was fucking around on the sly.....then the trust is gone...and saying hey i forgive you.....will the cheater stop?....or just eventually go back to the way it was....it will always be there....."you fucked around on me,while giving me the impression we had a good thing".....trust means a lot....

Trust does mean a great deal. I agree. But, in reference to the OP case, is there some indication that this guy's wife was cheating on him? Is that why you make reference to the 'wife-cheating' scenario?

Trust does mean a great deal. I agree. But, in reference to the OP case, is there some indication that this guy's wife was cheating on him? Is that why you make reference to the 'wife-cheating' scenario?

no not at all....no one here seems to know why these 2 separated after all these years....but the guy is the one who is being attacked....just because of his gay marriage stance,so i was just trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt...he could be an asshole for all i know....

no not at all....no one here seems to know why these 2 separated after all these years....but the guy is the one who is being attacked....just because of his gay marriage stance,so i was just trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt...he could be an asshole for all i know....

OK, I getcha.

Remember Harry... it is ALWAYS the guys fault. No matter how much of a Bit... er no matter how much PMS he has had to endure, it is always the guy's fault. Learn that rule and you will go far. Trust me. :D

Immie

Remember Harry... it is ALWAYS the guys fault. No matter how much of a Bit... er no matter how much PMS he has had to endure, it is always the guy's fault. Learn that rule and you will go far. Trust me. :D

Immie

Sorry, I've known quite a few women at fault in divorces. Just today, a good friend of our's divorce became final. His wife just decided she didn't want to be married anymore and is playing the field. Definitely not his fault.

Immie

Sorry, I've known quite a few women at fault in divorces. Just today, a good friend of our's divorce became final. His wife just decided she didn't want to be married anymore and is playing the field. Definitely not his fault.

Most likely she blamed him though. ;)

Size does matter! :lol:

Now, in all seriousness, I am sorry for your friend and his wife. Divorce is a sad thing.

Immie

Immie

i been married 30 years Immie.....believe me i know....;)

Immie

Now, in all seriousness, I am sorry for your friend and his wife. Divorce is a sad thing.

Immie

Surprisingly she didn't...she just went by the "I fell out of love" mantra. We all saw her personality change over the last couple of years. Very sad, but at least he has the kids.

Immie

Surprisingly she didn't...she just went by the "I fell out of love" mantra. We all saw her personality change over the last couple of years. Very sad, but at least he has the kids.

Kids involved? That always makes things worse.

Immie

She had someone else... It's almost ALWAYS the Case.

It's Unfortunate how Flawed this Species is, and how Aware of it's Flaws that they are, and almost Willfully they Pursue Flaw.

:)

peace...

I wonder how "ironic" it was when the lesbian couple in MA went to court to legalize gay marriage divorced last year after living separated for years.

Last edited:
imagine the burden on the court system with all the divorces if all these histrionic ..promiscuous fags start getting married...

Less than the current gay people forced to pretend to be straight because of psychological trauma caused by their own parent's hatred. ;)

imagine the burden on the court system with all the divorces if all these histrionic ..promiscuous fags start getting married...

Less than the current gay people forced to pretend to be straight because of psychological trauma caused by their own parent's hatred. ;)

oh don't worry.. that will still be there too...

Yeah, but not as much, one would hope. I honestly don't believe in marriage at all so I don't really care, it shouldn't be in the laws at all.

Forum List

Back