Bare Naked Ladies

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Oregon City, UNITED STATES (USA), Tue 04 Aug 2009, 23:40 GMT
A NUDIST IS CAUSING CONTROVERSY IN HER OREGON CITY NEIGHBORHOOD.
"RAE" IS A NUDIST WHO SAYS SHE IS LIVING A LIFE FREE OF TOXINS FOUND IN MOST FOODS AND CLOTHES.
WHETHER IT'S A QUICK RUN OUT TO THE CAR... OR HER MORNING OUTDOOR EXERCISES... RAE RARELY WEARS CLOTHES.
SHE SAYS SHE CHECKED WITH POLICE WHO APPARENTLY TOLD HER IT IS COMPLETELY LEGAL TO WANDER AROUND IN THE BUFF.
THE ONLY PROBLEM... HER NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS HAVE YOUNG CHILDREN... AND ARE NOT TOO HAPPY.
WILLIAMS says: " But when it's right in front of my kids you know and right in my face and right at some where, where I can't leave you know you kind of feel trapped."

RAE says: "I called the police and they said it was legal so, I just stopped wearing cloths at home and I felt so much better."

RAE says: "Adam and Eve were naked and everything was fine until they ate bad food and then they got really self conscious. I stopped eating bad food a year ago."

OR/NUDE NEIGHBOR COMPLAINT

This woman can job around naked in front of children, and nothing can be done about it. Aren't we lucky to have broadminded leadership in Oregon.

As far as I'm concerned, it all depends what she looks like:

A.) Yes

nicky_whelan_bikini_volleyball_banner23432.jpg

B.) No

Moustache_Fat_Troll_Woman.jpg

It is legal to go topless in NYC I believe Aug 23rd is "Go Topless Day" And xox,not every woman in NY looks like that. I expect a few car crashes.a few slaps, and little productivity that day.

We put up some big trees in our yard to block our neighbors skinny dipping. They aint super models either.

If I had a million dollars, I'd buy you a green dress, but not a real green dress that's cruel.

Oregon City, UNITED STATES (USA), Tue 04 Aug 2009, 23:40 GMT
A NUDIST IS CAUSING CONTROVERSY IN HER OREGON CITY NEIGHBORHOOD.
"RAE" IS A NUDIST WHO SAYS SHE IS LIVING A LIFE FREE OF TOXINS FOUND IN MOST FOODS AND CLOTHES.
WHETHER IT'S A QUICK RUN OUT TO THE CAR... OR HER MORNING OUTDOOR EXERCISES... RAE RARELY WEARS CLOTHES.
SHE SAYS SHE CHECKED WITH POLICE WHO APPARENTLY TOLD HER IT IS COMPLETELY LEGAL TO WANDER AROUND IN THE BUFF.
THE ONLY PROBLEM... HER NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS HAVE YOUNG CHILDREN... AND ARE NOT TOO HAPPY.
WILLIAMS says: " But when it's right in front of my kids you know and right in my face and right at some where, where I can't leave you know you kind of feel trapped."

RAE says: "I called the police and they said it was legal so, I just stopped wearing cloths at home and I felt so much better."

RAE says: "Adam and Eve were naked and everything was fine until they ate bad food and then they got really self conscious. I stopped eating bad food a year ago."
OR/NUDE NEIGHBOR COMPLAINT

This woman can job around naked in front of children, and nothing can be done about it. Aren't we lucky to have broadminded leadership in Oregon.

Would you feel better if she was wearing a burka?

What's that address... Maybe I should do an "environmental impact" study on this situation... If that's what the lady wants, welll ok. Just wonder where she keeps her cell phone???????:confused:

Forum List

Back