Proof SCOTUS is corrupt.

And yet I’m not wrong in my assessment.
Obviously you are
…no, according to the definition of tens of millions of people illegally crossing our borders
It's termed mass-migration
What hatred? I don’t hate them…I don’t hate anybody. Now I do BLAME the democrat party for working to help them cross the border, in order to skew our election system.
The one your Fuehrer is propagating and promoting daily - incl. the absolute false claim in regards to "voting", since non-citizens aren't allowed to vote.
Hmm..I’ll concede on this point. You are correct in that we didn’t have an illegal immigration process when the cotus was written, so, we could assume invasion is in the literal meaning. However, we still have laws, and we still have a border, and we, and every other country on the planet, cannot have people just freely entering the country and breaking our laws.
That is why e.g. the USA nowadays has laws regulating immigration - and as stated numerous times before; the respective US administration has the right (in conjunction with Congress) to overrule existing laws, or to grant exceptions e.g. for humanitarian reasons.
No, they are not. Our immigration laws are broken every day
No - none is breaking the law - see above
No, our president has to follow the laws too. He can’t just unilaterally change immigration laws.
He never "changed" the immigration laws - he granted "refuge".
The laws are not being followed.
Which ones precisely?
Like 99% of our illegal immigration are coming from the southern border, where the countries are not persecuting its citizens. If anyone has a legitimate asylum claim, it can be heard. Coming here for economic reasons is not asylum. You can apply for immigration status, that’s fine, but don’t break our laws and claim asylum, to enter the country.
Again you can't differentiate between migrants entering the USA on behalf of a granted refuge for registered migrants - and migrants who evaded registration and are therefore illegally in the country.

Are you familiar with the term "asylum-seeker" (not the mental place) and it's manifold reasons/causes?- obviously not:

For the first time on record, a staggering 100 million people around the world have been forced to flee violent conflict, persecution and human rights violations.

As such even a Mexican can plead for asylum - since the Mexican government is not able to provide a general safety/ safe environment for it's citizens - see thousands being killed/murdered by cartels and corrupt law enforcement.

Rules Colorado can't take trump off the ballot because thats federal'

But let's Texas set its own immigration policy, which is supposed to be federal.
1711322674564.png

Obviously you are

The one your Fuehrer is propagating and promoting daily - incl. the absolute false claim in regards to "voting", since non-citizens aren't allowed to vote.

That is why e.g. the USA nowadays has laws regulating immigration - and as stated numerous times before; the respective US administration has the right (in conjunction with Congress) to overrule existing laws, or to grant exceptions e.g. for humanitarian reasons.

Which ones precisely?

Again you can't differentiate between migrants entering the USA on behalf of a granted refuge for registered migrants - and migrants who evaded registration and are therefore illegally in the country.

Are you familiar with the term "asylum-seeker" (not the mental place) and it's manifold reasons/causes?- obviously not:

For the first time on record, a staggering 100 million people around the world have been forced to flee violent conflict, persecution and human rights violations.

As such even a Mexican can plead for asylum - since the Mexican government is not able to provide a general safety/ safe environment for it's citizens - see thousands being killed/murdered by cartels and corrupt law enforcement.
This guy is for dictator joe

This guy is for dictator joe
Shows how ignorant and unintelligent you are.

I am certainly not for senile Biden nor the manipulation conducted by lefty/Libs amongst the Democrats and Republicans.

Since the USA and it's Constitution has never promoted a "true" democracy - any US president and administration can be considered to be dictatorial towards the US population. And that is something the general US population has never opposed, aka to demand a government that is run via Plebiscites - Peoples Referendums. Americans factually love to be ruled and told what to do, by their elitist circles. - foremost MAGA's.

It's factually only the lefty/Libs and Liberals who tell the US government and their elitist circles - to fuck off.

You are one of those who supports this existing dictatorial policy - and even fully supports a human scumbag and pathological fraudster that desperately tries to increase these dictatorial means. Whilst you idiotically propagate "freedom", whereby the latter seems solely to be restricted by you, onto being free to run around bearing arms and waiting for the respective government to tell you if e.g. abortion is okay or not.

You are what you are - a dumb voter sheep.

Last edited:
Shows how ignorant and unintelligent you are.

I am certainly not for senile Biden nor the manipulation conducted by lefty/Libs amongst the Democrats and Republicans.

Since the USA and it's Constitution has never promoted a "true" democracy - any US president and administration can be considered to be dictatorial towards the US population. And that is something the US population has never opposed, aka to demand a government that is run via Plebiscites - Peoples Referendums. Americans factually love to be ruled and told what to do, by their elitist circles. - foremost MAGA's.

It's factually only the lefty/Libs and Liberals who tell the US government and their elitist circles - to fuck off.

You are one of those who supports this existing dictatorial policy - and even fully supports a human scumbag and pathological fraudster that desperately tries to increase these dictatorial means. Whilst you idiotically propagate "freedom", whereby the latter seems solely to be restricted by you, onto being free to run around bearing arms and waiting for the respective government to tell you if e.g. abortion is okay or not.

You are what you are - a dumb voter sheep.

Since the USA and it's Constitution has never promoted a "true" democracy

Never has. So fucking what?

any US president and administration can be considered to be dictatorial towards the US population.

Only if you're a moron.

waiting for the respective government to tell you if e.g. abortion is okay or not.
I need no government or individual to tell me shit, I am my own thinker. I won’t fit your tantrum rant

I need no government or individual to tell me shit, I am my own thinker. I won’t fit your tantrum rant
Someone who calls out senile Biden to be a dictator, whilst ignoring other far more dangerous wannabe dictators - (even supports them) obviously isn't able to think for himself.

Again you are what you are; a mindless voter sheep.

Someone who calls out senile Biden to be a dictator, whilst ignoring other far more dangerous wannabe dictators - (even supports them) obviously isn't able to think for himself.

Again you are what you are; a mindless voter sheep.
Name your wanna be

Name your wanna be
If you would actually read and be capable to comprehend my posts - you would understand that I don't vote for any party nor candidate that doesn't object towards the e.g. US constitution and it's suppressive domination/intentions over the people.

Depending on the respective country, thus it's peoples sociology-culture, it's either a "true" democracy, or an authoritarian system for me.
And e.g. Americans and Europeans in majority, simply ain't suitable for an authoritarian system.

If you would actually read and be capable to comprehend my posts - you would understand that I don't vote for any party nor candidate that doesn't object towards the e.g. US constitution and it's suppressive domination/intentions over the people.

Depending on the respective country, thus it's peoples sociology-culture, it's either a "true" democracy, or an authoritarian system for me.
And e.g. Americans and Europeans in majority, simply ain't suitable for an authoritarian system.
So, who’s your wanna be? You didn’t answer

So, who’s your wanna be? You didn’t answer
I did - your problem is that you can't comprehend what people write - therefore you need politicians to tell you what to think and do.
And the biggest loudmouth who spreads the most bull gets your - sheep vote.

I did - your problem is that you can't comprehend what people write - therefore you need politicians to tell you what to think and do.
And the biggest loudmouth who spreads the most bull gets your - sheep vote.
You are too proud of yourself huh. Perhaps it’s your writing skills that needs work. What’s obvious is you won’t answer cause you’re a cuck

You are too proud of yourself huh. Perhaps it’s your writing skills that needs work. What’s obvious is you won’t answer cause you’re a cuck
Deflection and stating false accusations are a sign of the weak, and the voter sheep.
You got a clear answer - you just can't comprehend and/or accept it.

Deflection and stating false accusations are a sign of the weak, and the voter sheep.
You got a clear answer - you just can't comprehend and/or accept it.
Right? so stop avoiding me and answer who is your wanna-be cuck

Obviously you are

Which ones precisely?

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Neither Congress nor the president has the authority to bypass our laws. They can’t grant exceptions to laws for any reasons. If someone wants to come to America, they can use the LEGAL avenues to get here, but not doing it illegally.

People crossing our borders illegally isn’t mass migration, it’s breaking the law.

Asylum laws were made to help people who are fleeing persecution from their government in their own countries, and who are not safe in their own country because of that persecution. Coming for economic reasons isn’t asylum.

Forum List

Back