Proof SCOTUS is corrupt.

If Joe won't enforce Federal law, Texas will enforce Texas law.
I heard ya.

But when that claim was just made in court, it was shot down by the judge.

"Tenny also rejected Texas' assertion that the federal government isn't doing its job when it comes to immigration enforcement.

"It’s just wrong that the federal government isn’t acting in this area," he said. "The district court cited numerous statistics about the federal government’s active engagement in this area," he said."

So I see no law not being enforced, and a judge laughing that claim out of court.

How do i square these facts with your claim?

I heard ya.

But when that claim was just made in court, it was shot down by the judge.

"Tenny also rejected Texas' assertion that the federal government isn't doing its job when it comes to immigration enforcement.

"It’s just wrong that the federal government isn’t acting in this area," he said. "The district court cited numerous statistics about the federal government’s active engagement in this area," he said."

So I see no law not being enforced, and a judge laughing that claim out of court.

How do i square these facts with your claim?

Not an assertion, it's a fact that the federal government isn't doing its job when it comes to immigration enforcement.

"The district court cited numerous statistics about the federal government’s active engagement in this area," he said."

All the statistics show they're actively engaged, rushing the illegal aliens into the interior.

Not an assertion, it's a fact that the federal government isn't doing its job when it comes to immigration enforcement.
It's not only just an assertion for which neither you nor they provided any evidence, it's also apparently false, per the evidence mentioned by the judge.

All the statistics show they're actively engaged, rushing the illegal aliens into the interior
Non sequitur. Can be ignored.

Rules Colorado can't take trump off the ballot because thats federal'

But let's Texas set its own immigration policy, which is supposed to be federal.
the vote in Colorado was 9-0. So, Democrat members of the Supreme Court are also corrupt. We know that already.
Now, here's a question for you corrupt Democrats who can't even tell what a woman is, why is it illegal for any law officers in any state to arrest someone who is in the U.S. illegally? You do know that the immigration laws on the boarder are still in affect and prohibit illegal crossing into our boarders, right? The laws aren't broken. They are solidly in place still. What is broken are the Biden Democrats who refuse to enforce those laws and send the people back to their original countries. So, what law is Texas breaking? None.

But to you, anyone else who doesn't grab his ankles for Trump is a left wing loon.
In your dreams maybe.
Hmm, no, it's a fact. You nutters have gone so far right that you can't even SEE the center, form where you are.
That's funny being that the looney left would not know the center if it came up and bit them in the face.

Forum List

Back