Proof SCOTUS is corrupt.

One who states; that the US constitution is "genius" possesses the intellect of child indeed - since something that defies democracy,
What part defies democracy? BTW, we are a representative government! Our reps are….pssst, voted in through, pssst, democratic vote
and as such "the peoples will" simply ain't genius but SUPPRESSIVE.
And if one likes it or not is irrelevant, since it has absolutely nothing to do with "the SCOTUS supposedly being corrupt" (the topic of this thread) nor with migration.

You don't - and that is obvious.

Only according to MAGA propaganda, aka an intentional false choice of terminology in order to generate hatred.
When the US Constitution was written - not a single European on this planet classified civilian people who came as colonizers or immigrants - as being invaders.

And these laws are intact and being followed - and also allow a US president to enact laws in regards to immigration/migrants.
Just because you don't like these laws, doesn't make them unlawful.

I had never stated differently - so I was incorrect in what??

There are millions of "immigrants" originating from countries who peruse/oppress them, due to their political conviction and actions
Like your "persecuted buddies" (as every respective US government likes to claim) from Xinjiang, Tibet, Venezuela, Hong-Kong, Cuba, Syria, etc. etc.

And even if a 1st country asylum registration is in existence - it is up to the respective US administration to overrule such an issue. Usually based onto humanitarian reasons.

You don't - and that is obvious.

And yet I’m not wrong in my assessment.

Only according to MAGA propaganda

…no, according to the definition of tens of millions of people illegally crossing our borders

, aka an intentional false choice of terminology in order to generate hatred.

What hatred? I don’t hate them…I don’t hate anybody. Now I do BLAME the democrat party for working to help them cross the border, in order to skew our election system.

When the US Constitution was written - not a single European on this planet classified civilian people who came as colonizers or immigrants - as being invaders.

Hmm..I’ll concede on this point. You are correct in that we didn’t have an illegal immigration process when the cotus was written, so, we could assume invasion is in the literal meaning. However, we still have laws, and we still have a border, and we, and every other country on the planet, cannot have people just freely entering the country and breaking our laws.

And these laws are intact and being followed

No, they are not. Our immigration laws are broken every day

allow a US president to enact laws in regards to immigration/migrants.

No, our president has to follow the laws too. He can’t just unilaterally change immigration laws.

Just because you don't like these laws, doesn't make them unlawful.

The laws are not being followed.

There are millions of "immigrants" originating from countries who peruse/oppress them, due to their political conviction and actions

Like 99% of our illegal immigration are coming from the southern border, where the countries are not persecuting its citizens. If anyone has a legitimate asylum claim, it can be heard. Coming here for economic reasons is not asylum. You can apply for immigration status, that’s fine, but don’t break our laws and claim asylum, to enter the country.

Forum List

Back