Proof of God found.

....... 1 in three people are unaware that they have been subject to brain surgery in which an RFID chip was implanted..

Yes. Twenty years ago I was camping near a large cornfield. As I sat alone near the campfire......an eeerie wind overcame me.

Soon, for no reason at all, I looked above. A motionless object - hovering over me shined a beam down on me. Gravity would soon fail.

I was in a trance of serenity and calmness as my body rode the beam up to the mothership. Once in the ship, Aliens with large eyes and oval heads, and wearing long gowns adorned with sparkles stood with their hands at their side.

The one alien with a band around his head, stuck a needle in my neck. I was immediately paralyzed and could not move. Metal rings grabbed my body and layed me down on the table.

I was unclothed and covered with a neon fabric - me able to see myself from the mirrors above me. My scalp and skull was cut with a bright focused beam. One of the aliens opened a glass case, and took out a small chip - about 1 1/4 inches square. I felt a sting in the top of my head. The Alpha chip from the aliens had been planted in my head. My abdomen was cut, and another smaller chip was implanted. After cutting my abdomen and scalp, a paste was placed on my scalp and stomach area. The scars from the cuts, evidence in general of the alien surgery...was gone.

I slept. Not able to move, my eyes became heavy. After I awoke, I was sitting in a large chair that is undescribeable, other than it was cold. Soon, A beam overcame me. I was lifted up, and lowered back to the earth below. After being dropped onto the cold early morning grass that was saturated with dew, I again felt weak and I went to sleep, awaking at about 1pm.

I contacted the U.S Air Force - "Project Blue Book" investigators and told them my story. I was not taken seriously. When I threatened to tell the FBI of my story, they laughed even harder. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D:D:D

Shadow 355

Scientists find proof

Yes, here:

Ayase%20Haruka%20-%20Heroine%20PB%20071.jpg

She looks like the model for that Japanese robot. The face anyway.

:lmao:

Courtesy of WIT:

Solar Panels Drain the Sun's Energy, Experts Say

This week, a scientific research facility in Wyoming made a startling discovery that is certain to change the way millions of Americans look at the environmentalism movement, after they found conclusive evidence that solar panels not only convert the sun’s energy into usable energy, but that they are also draining the sun of its own energy, possibly with catastrophic consequences far worse than global warming.

Scientists at the Wyoming Institute of Technology, a privately-owned think tank located in Cheyenne, Wyoming, discovered that energy radiated from the sun isn’t merely captured in solar panels, but that energy is directly physically drawn from the sun by those panels, in a process they refer to as “forced photovoltaic drainage.”

“Put into laymen’s terms, the solar panels capture the sun’s energy, but pull on the sun over time, forcing more energy to be released than the sun is actually producing,” WIT claims in a scientific white paper published on Wednesday. “Imagine a waterfall, dumping water. But you aren’t catching the water in buckets, but rather sucking it in with a vacuum cleaner. Eventually, you’re going to suck in so much water that you drain the river above that waterfall completely.”

This HAS to be a satire site. Has to be. The sucking vacuum cleaner analogy certainly applies to this site. It sucks sanity out of it's readers.

....... 1 in three people are unaware that they have been subject to brain surgery in which an RFID chip was implanted..

Yes. Twenty years ago I was camping near a large cornfield. As I sat alone near the campfire......an eeerie wind overcame me.

Soon, for no reason at all, I looked above. A motionless object - hovering over me shined a beam down on me. Gravity would soon fail.

I was in a trance of serenity and calmness as my body rode the beam up to the mothership. Once in the ship, Aliens with large eyes and oval heads, and wearing long gowns adorned with sparkles stood with their hands at their side.

The one alien with a band around his head, stuck a needle in my neck. I was immediately paralyzed and could not move. Metal rings grabbed my body and layed me down on the table.

I was unclothed and covered with a neon fabric - me able to see myself from the mirrors above me. My scalp and skull was cut with a bright focused beam. One of the aliens opened a glass case, and took out a small chip - about 1 1/4 inches square. I felt a sting in the top of my head. The Alpha chip from the aliens had been planted in my head. My abdomen was cut, and another smaller chip was implanted. After cutting my abdomen and scalp, a paste was placed on my scalp and stomach area. The scars from the cuts, evidence in general of the alien surgery...was gone.

I slept. Not able to move, my eyes became heavy. After I awoke, I was sitting in a large chair that is undescribeable, other than it was cold. Soon, A beam overcame me. I was lifted up, and lowered back to the earth below. After being dropped onto the cold early morning grass that was saturated with dew, I again felt weak and I went to sleep, awaking at about 1pm.

I contacted the U.S Air Force - "Project Blue Book" investigators and told them my story. I was not taken seriously. When I threatened to tell the FBI of my story, they laughed even harder. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shadow 355

I hate it when that happens.

Shadow 355

Well, obviously you were raped by aliens. Lol.

Shadow 355

OMG, was the blonde lady there too?

Sandy Blonde haired women?

Home with her husband.

Last track I heard :

Her husband works at a plant about 35 minutes north of where I work - it is outside a Metropolitan area. She married a guy that use to work at the same industrial area I work at currently. Part of the plant shut down and he was layed off - but he is making twice what he made when he worked here.

She is a nurse either in the Metropolitan area, OR just outside the state in another Metro area Northwest.

They have one daughter together.

Shadow 355

Sandy Blonde haired women?

Home with her husband.

Last track I heard :

Her husband works at a plant about 35 minutes north of where I work - it is outside a Metropolitan area. She married a guy that use to work at the same industrial area I work at currently. Part of the plant shut down and he was layed off - but he is making twice what he made when he worked here.

She is a nurse either in the Metropolitan area, OR just outside the state in another Metro area Northwest.

They have one daughter together.

Shadow 355

It sounds as if YOU are stalking her, TBH.

About five years ago, I was working Gate three where I work, and having to clean urine that is all over the toilet. Clean what appeared to be tobacco spit off of the wall. I told the third shift foreman ; whom has since retired and lives in the county south of where I live. His son works on the river...on towboats, for a popular electric company. The foreman did nothing, no investigation, no putting notices out to keep the bathrooms clean.

Taking the trash out at Gate Three one evening, after I had swept and mopped.......... and there was a hole in the bottom of the trash bag, which I believe someone punched a hole in the bottom of the bag. When I pulled the bag out to go to the dumpster, tobacco spit went all over the floor from the trashcan to the door - because I did not realize it till it was too late. People I believe being mean and juvenile.

Gate three, me sweeping the floors, and I picked up the trash can to sweep, and there was a pile of dust under the trash can, like someone swept it there.

Pop or similar substance spilled on the blue counter top at Gate Three and not cleaned up, making the counter top at the gate......sticky. It used to be frequent, now it has slowed down.

I clean and wash the new company trucks, and after I clean and wash them, the next shift somehow gets caked mud on the truck.....the sides to where you cannot read the company logo on the side of the truck, and the inside I just cleaned the day before......looks like someone took dust from a vacuum cleaner filter and threw it all over the dash and seats of the truck, along with a bucket of sand. New Trucks were bought for the department about a year and a half ago......and all four have been wrecked - three of those vehicles were wrecked within about six to eight months......and they have not been taken care of And the bodies of the vehicles get frequently scratched.....some scrathces are really long and deep.

When we got new trucks about the year 2007, Chevrolet's, I too cleaned them like the new Ford trucks we just recently got - every shift. Every shift I washed and cleaned. People left paper and spit cups in the trucks, "graphite lubricant " on the seats and steering wheel, mud all up and down the sides, body, trash inside the passenger compartment, and to tick me off.....fire extinguishers left in the bed of the truck ; which they sometimes do now ( driving and making turns, the fire extinguishers roll from left to right in the bed slamming on the left and right walls of the truck bed ) Fire extinguishers left in the truck bed a time or two every three months might be OK. Fire extinguishers left in the truck bed, and only the truck I drive......it don't occur to no one else, leaves room for significant suspicion of being malicious and juvenile behavior - against me specifically. Especially if it happens to me five or six times a month and again......no one else.

The rule is, if you pick up a fire extinguisher, it goes to the refill area ; or the area of filled extinguishers, they are not to be left in the bed of the truck.

About three times in the past..... there was a fire extinguisher left in the bed of the truck and the safety pin was missing - unknown to me. When I hit the brakes to stop, the extinguisher slid forward against the cab of the truck.....causing the fire extinguisher handle to be pushed.....and discharging the fire extinguisher in the back of the truck. Again.....I believe maliciousness and juvenile behavior directed toward me.

Shadow 355

About five years ago, I was working Gate three where I work, and having to clean urine that is all over the toilet. Clean what appeared to be tobacco spit off of the wall. I told the third shift foreman ; whom has since retired and lives in the county south of where I live. His son works on the river...on towboats, for a popular electric company. The foreman did nothing, no investigation, no putting notices out to keep the bathrooms clean.

Taking the trash out at Gate Three one evening, after I had swept and mopped.......... and there was a hole in the bottom of the trash bag, which I believe someone punched a hole in the bottom of the bag. When I pulled the bag out to go to the dumpster, tobacco spit went all over the floor from the trashcan to the door - because I did not realize it till it was too late. People I believe being mean and juvenile.

Gate three, me sweeping the floors, and I picked up the trash can to sweep, and there was a pile of dust under the trash can, like someone swept it there.

Pop or similar substance spilled on the blue counter top at Gate Three and not cleaned up, making the counter top at the gate......sticky. It used to be frequent, now it has slowed down.

I clean and wash the new company trucks, and after I clean and wash them, the next shift somehow gets caked mud on the truck.....the sides to where you cannot read the company logo on the side of the truck, and the inside I just cleaned the day before......looks like someone took dust from a vacuum cleaner filter and threw it all over the dash and seats of the truck, along with a bucket of sand. New Trucks were bought for the department about a year and a half ago......and all four have been wrecked - three of those vehicles were wrecked within about six to eight months......and they have not been taken care of And the bodies of the vehicles get frequently scratched.....some scrathces are really long and deep.

When we got new trucks about the year 2007, Chevrolet's, I too cleaned them like the new Ford trucks we just recently got - every shift. Every shift I washed and cleaned. People left paper and spit cups in the trucks, "graphite lubricant " on the seats and steering wheel, mud all up and down the sides, body, trash inside the passenger compartment, and to tick me off.....fire extinguishers left in the bed of the truck ; which they sometimes do now ( driving and making turns, the fire extinguishers roll from left to right in the bed slamming on the left and right walls of the truck bed ) Fire extinguishers left in the truck bed a time or two every three months might be OK. Fire extinguishers left in the truck bed, and only the truck I drive......it don't occur to no one else, leaves room for significant suspicion of being malicious and juvenile behavior - against me specifically. Especially if it happens to me five or six times a month and again......no one else.

The rule is, if you pick up a fire extinguisher, it goes to the refill area ; or the area of filled extinguishers, they are not to be left in the bed of the truck.

About three times in the past..... there was a fire extinguisher left in the bed of the truck and the safety pin was missing - unknown to me. When I hit the brakes to stop, the extinguisher slid forward against the cab of the truck.....causing the fire extinguisher handle to be pushed.....and discharging the fire extinguisher in the back of the truck. Again.....I believe maliciousness and juvenile behavior directed toward me.

Shadow 355

This sounds like a bunch of paranoia to me. Sorry, but it does. I'm quite sure that you are not important or relevant enough for people to go through such trouble.

Forum List

Back