Proof of God found.

The OT wasn't written in Aramaic. Ancient Hebrew isn't the same thing. And the NT wasn't written in Aramaic, although the Jesus character is said to have spoken it. Unfortunately, being the working stiff that he was, he never learned to write.

Nonsense.

Though I can find no evidence that the Jesus of the Bible existed at all, if he had existed, as a Jew, he would both read and write.
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.

Well, obviously you were raped by aliens. Lol.

About five years ago, I was working Gate three where I work, and having to clean urine that is all over the toilet. Clean what appeared to be tobacco spit off of the wall. I told the third shift foreman ; whom has since retired and lives in the county south of where I live. His son works on the river...on towboats, for a popular electric company. The foreman did nothing, no investigation, no putting notices out to keep the bathrooms clean.

Taking the trash out at Gate Three one evening, after I had swept and mopped.......... and there was a hole in the bottom of the trash bag, which I believe someone punched a hole in the bottom of the bag. When I pulled the bag out to go to the dumpster, tobacco spit went all over the floor from the trashcan to the door - because I did not realize it till it was too late. People I believe being mean and juvenile.

Gate three, me sweeping the floors, and I picked up the trash can to sweep, and there was a pile of dust under the trash can, like someone swept it there.

Pop or similar substance spilled on the blue counter top at Gate Three and not cleaned up, making the counter top at the gate......sticky. It used to be frequent, now it has slowed down.

I clean and wash the new company trucks, and after I clean and wash them, the next shift somehow gets caked mud on the truck.....the sides to where you cannot read the company logo on the side of the truck, and the inside I just cleaned the day before......looks like someone took dust from a vacuum cleaner filter and threw it all over the dash and seats of the truck, along with a bucket of sand. New Trucks were bought for the department about a year and a half ago......and all four have been wrecked - three of those vehicles were wrecked within about six to eight months......and they have not been taken care of And the bodies of the vehicles get frequently scratched.....some scrathces are really long and deep.

When we got new trucks about the year 2007, Chevrolet's, I too cleaned them like the new Ford trucks we just recently got - every shift. Every shift I washed and cleaned. People left paper and spit cups in the trucks, "graphite lubricant " on the seats and steering wheel, mud all up and down the sides, body, trash inside the passenger compartment, and to tick me off.....fire extinguishers left in the bed of the truck ; which they sometimes do now ( driving and making turns, the fire extinguishers roll from left to right in the bed slamming on the left and right walls of the truck bed ) Fire extinguishers left in the truck bed a time or two every three months might be OK. Fire extinguishers left in the truck bed, and only the truck I drive......it don't occur to no one else, leaves room for significant suspicion of being malicious and juvenile behavior - against me specifically. Especially if it happens to me five or six times a month and again......no one else.

The rule is, if you pick up a fire extinguisher, it goes to the refill area ; or the area of filled extinguishers, they are not to be left in the bed of the truck.

About three times in the past..... there was a fire extinguisher left in the bed of the truck and the safety pin was missing - unknown to me. When I hit the brakes to stop, the extinguisher slid forward against the cab of the truck.....causing the fire extinguisher handle to be pushed.....and discharging the fire extinguisher in the back of the truck. Again.....I believe maliciousness and juvenile behavior directed toward me.

Shadow 355
You are a janitor? Hey, that's the kind of "white trash executive" that someone like Chris digs!

About five years ago, I was working Gate three where I work, and having to clean urine that is all over the toilet. Clean what appeared to be tobacco spit off of the wall. I told the third shift foreman ; whom has since retired and lives in the county south of where I live. His son works on the river...on towboats, for a popular electric company. The foreman did nothing, no investigation, no putting notices out to keep the bathrooms clean.

Taking the trash out at Gate Three one evening, after I had swept and mopped.......... and there was a hole in the bottom of the trash bag, which I believe someone punched a hole in the bottom of the bag. When I pulled the bag out to go to the dumpster, tobacco spit went all over the floor from the trashcan to the door - because I did not realize it till it was too late. People I believe being mean and juvenile.

Gate three, me sweeping the floors, and I picked up the trash can to sweep, and there was a pile of dust under the trash can, like someone swept it there.

Pop or similar substance spilled on the blue counter top at Gate Three and not cleaned up, making the counter top at the gate......sticky. It used to be frequent, now it has slowed down.

I clean and wash the new company trucks, and after I clean and wash them, the next shift somehow gets caked mud on the truck.....the sides to where you cannot read the company logo on the side of the truck, and the inside I just cleaned the day before......looks like someone took dust from a vacuum cleaner filter and threw it all over the dash and seats of the truck, along with a bucket of sand. New Trucks were bought for the department about a year and a half ago......and all four have been wrecked - three of those vehicles were wrecked within about six to eight months......and they have not been taken care of And the bodies of the vehicles get frequently scratched.....some scrathces are really long and deep.

When we got new trucks about the year 2007, Chevrolet's, I too cleaned them like the new Ford trucks we just recently got - every shift. Every shift I washed and cleaned. People left paper and spit cups in the trucks, "graphite lubricant " on the seats and steering wheel, mud all up and down the sides, body, trash inside the passenger compartment, and to tick me off.....fire extinguishers left in the bed of the truck ; which they sometimes do now ( driving and making turns, the fire extinguishers roll from left to right in the bed slamming on the left and right walls of the truck bed ) Fire extinguishers left in the truck bed a time or two every three months might be OK. Fire extinguishers left in the truck bed, and only the truck I drive......it don't occur to no one else, leaves room for significant suspicion of being malicious and juvenile behavior - against me specifically. Especially if it happens to me five or six times a month and again......no one else.

The rule is, if you pick up a fire extinguisher, it goes to the refill area ; or the area of filled extinguishers, they are not to be left in the bed of the truck.

About three times in the past..... there was a fire extinguisher left in the bed of the truck and the safety pin was missing - unknown to me. When I hit the brakes to stop, the extinguisher slid forward against the cab of the truck.....causing the fire extinguisher handle to be pushed.....and discharging the fire extinguisher in the back of the truck. Again.....I believe maliciousness and juvenile behavior directed toward me.

Shadow 355
You are a janitor? Hey, that's the kind of "white trash executive" that someone like Chris digs!
She thinks they should make the same wage as the CEO because both jobs require skill. No, I'm not making that up.

I'm impressed, especially since the same fake institute recently announced that 1 in three people are unaware that they have been subject to brain surgery in which an RFID chip was implanted. Many institutes of higher learning have some sort of logo on sweatshirts to identify their alumni. WIT has tinfoil hats.

The voices in my head have been warning me about you...

I'm impressed, especially since the same fake institute recently announced that 1 in three people are unaware that they have been subject to brain surgery in which an RFID chip was implanted. Many institutes of higher learning have some sort of logo on sweatshirts to identify their alumni. WIT has tinfoil hats.

The voices in my head have been warning me about you...

If you can't trust the voices in your own head, who can you trust?

Shadow 355

From previous post.... I thought he was a cop....

I read the op and thought, "the Cleveland Indians have won the World Series?" OK that wouldn't be proof of God, just miracles.

In mathematics they have shown that their are some thoughts that are unthinkable by the human mind yet they are valid.

Forum List

Back