Did biden greenlight Iran's attack on Israel?

There are reports out of Turkey that is actually what happened.....proof of it may be difficult to find or it may not.....anyhow knowing sloe joe...I would say it very likely happened.

He greenligjted putin’s invasion of ukraine, of course he greenligjted this

Reminds me of when we are going to bomb, we let them know we are bombing to make sure no one's in the area that we are bombing. Maybe we are taking out an airport. We don't want any casualties so we warn them in advance.

I can't remember when we did that but I believe it was when Trump was president. Not blaming him just saying we informed whoever we were bombing to get out. Do you remember who that was? What conflict was that? Were Russians also involved?
It was in Syria, trump was enforcing Obama’s redline, after Obama wouldn’t, because Obama was being more flexible with Putin

It was in Syria, trump was enforcing Obama’s redline, after Obama wouldn’t, because Obama was being more flexible with Putin
it is nice to watch statesmen such as obama and biden at work.

these crises are being managed as well as possible congratulations to the artificial intelligence at rand.

it is nice to watch statesmen such as obama and biden at work.

these crises are being managed as well as possible congratulations to the artificial intelligence at rand.
Yes they have done an amazing job, for terrorist

There are reports out of Turkey that is actually what happened.....proof of it may be difficult to find or it may not.....anyhow knowing sloe joe...I would say it very likely happened.

Ok. Let me get this CT crap straight. Biden green lit the attack. And then had our pilots out there shooting the attack he authorized down.

Do you guys ever spend even ten seconds thinking before you run around with the latest insane CT nonsense?

Ok. Let me get this CT crap straight. Biden green lit the attack. And then had our pilots out there shooting the attack he authorized down.

Do you guys ever spend even ten seconds thinking before you run around with the latest insane CT nonsense?
When did xiden order an attack on Iran? I don’t recall us being engaged in that fight

It is because the Democrat Nazis and the IslamistIsrael Nazis hate the same people and they both want to destroy America. ?
Yes , please .
Destroy the behind- the- scenes Deep State Jews and America comes tumbling down .

Keep Earth neat and tidy .
Welcome the Spiritual Age of Aquarius .
:cool:

How about you explain it to me, Savannah? Biden gives the Mullahs in Iran billions of dollars which they spend on weapons to arm their terrorist proxies and to stock up on missiles and drones. What kind of idiot does THAT? Explain to me the thought process that went into that decision! I'd like to hear it.

Biden had our planes shooting down the missiles and drones.

You guys really need to expand your sources of information. Truth Social is not a good source.

The article says the planes shot down some drones.....US and UK forces, as part of the larger peacei keeping mission hit some missons from destroyers.

But yes, Xiden would certianly have no problem greenlighting the attack, as he did with Putin, and then use our own military to defend the attack.

He's done this before

Iran was RESPONDING to Israel's INITIAL attack on the Consulate.

We know who's the aggressor here, hint: it rhymes with "nutty yahoo."

Hey dumb negro, Iran was using that building for military planning against Israel. So it was leveled. Military generals have no business inside of embassies.

The article says the planes shot down some drones.....US and UK forces, as part of the larger peacei keeping mission hit some missons from destroyers.

But yes, Xiden would certianly have no problem greenlighting the attack, as he did with Putin, and then use our own military to defend the attack.

He's done this before

You are so dumb you must wear Velcro shoes because there is no way you can manage to tie a bow.

So let’s get your theory correct. Biden green lights the attack. Then he uses US forces to help thwart the attack. Thus pissing off both the Israeli and the Iranian sides.

They would stop fighting each other long enough to team up attacking us. You guys are such freaking morons.

How about you explain it to me, Savannah? Biden gives the Mullahs in Iran billions of dollars which they spend on weapons to arm their terrorist proxies and to stock up on missiles and drones. What kind of idiot does THAT? Explain to me the thought process that went into that decision! I'd like to hear it.

It was their money. In our system you need a good reason, a legal reason to hold on to someone else’s money. We really didn’t have much of a reason.

By giving the Iranians their money back, and they don’t need that to support their terrorists. They make billions selling oil after all, the hope was we could establish some dialogue and perhaps talk them into being reasonable. Otherwise we are stuck with nuking them. Ready to start World War III? I thought Biden was dangerous and trying to start it?

I swear you guys are dumber than usual this week. It must be the Trump Trial that has you so far off your game.

It was their money. In our system you need a good reason, a legal reason to hold on to someone else’s money. We really didn’t have much of a reason.

By giving the Iranians their money back, and they don’t need that to support their terrorists. They make billions selling oil after all, the hope was we could establish some dialogue and perhaps talk them into being reasonable. Otherwise we are stuck with nuking them. Ready to start World War III? I thought Biden was dangerous and trying to start it?

I swear you guys are dumber than usual this week. It must be the Trump Trial that has you so far off your game.
They make billions selling oil because the same IDIOT that gave them their money back also didn't enforce the sanctions against them that were in place to keep them from selling that oil! Do you not grasp the fact that Joe Biden's foreign policy decisions not only allowed the Iranians to foment terror but also allowed Putin the funds to wage war against Ukraine? Not only is Joe Biden an idiot but Anthony Blinken is just as big an idiot.

You are so dumb you must wear Velcro shoes because there is no way you can manage to tie a bow.

So let’s get your theory correct. Biden green lights the attack. Then he uses US forces to help thwart the attack. Thus pissing off both the Israeli and the Iranian sides.

They would stop fighting each other long enough to team up attacking us. You guys are such freaking morons.
You think the Iranians are pissed at Joey Xiden? haha nobody else really beieves that

You need to find other sources of information Scooter.

Iran seems to believe it.
not surprised Xiden has done nothing to Iran....it's an election year after all, he will need their help again in the election.

He greenligjted putin’s invasion of ukraine, of course he greenligjted this
Not the same thing, greenlighting a direct military attack upon the United States top ally in the Middle east is not even remotely in the same category as what the psychopath did to Ukraine!

I believe every word of this report and as consequence of his and Obama's treason, both must be executed, along with Bidens entire faux administration, all of them executed as traitors to the nation and her allies!

Its crystal clear, he and Obama do the bidding of the mullahs, and always have! When this is proven, and it will be, not resign from office, executed, along with Obama who operates him, and the entire fraudulent Biden administration, all of them, executed out of fucking hand!

Forum List

Back