Did biden greenlight Iran's attack on Israel?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
There are reports out of Turkey that is actually what happened.....proof of it may be difficult to find or it may not.....anyhow knowing sloe joe...I would say it very likely happened.

There are reports out of Turkey that is actually what happened.....proof of it may be difficult to find or it may not.....anyhow knowing sloe joe...I would say it very likely happened.

The moron gave Iran the money to fund their attacks...does that count as "green lighting" the attack?

The Daily Show made fun of right wing media on Monday. On Friday right wing media was saying what Iran did was the start of WW3. But it turns out 99% of the drones were shot down. THEN, Iran said this concludes the matter and Israel said they VOW to strike back.

Looks like Isreal and Republicans are pushing for WW3. Is the end of days near or something?

Iran launched the attack because Israel killed one of their generals. Israel took out 99% of the drones. Why escillate?

Iran was RESPONDING to Israel's INITIAL attack on the Consulate.

We know who's the aggressor here, hint: it rhymes with "nutty yahoo."
Iran arms Hamas and trains them and plans attacks for them, Israel claims Oct 7 was planned by the General that was killed.

The Daily Show made fun of right wing media on Monday. On Friday right wing media was saying what Iran did was the start of WW3. But it turns out 99% of the drones were shot down. THEN, Iran said this concludes the matter and Israel said they VOW to strike back.

Looks like Isreal and Republicans are pushing for WW3. Is the end of days near or something?

Iran launched the attack because Israel killed one of their generals. Israel took out 99% of the drones. Why escillate?
it was a propaganda event aimed mostly at the iranian people. iran is ready to talk. let us find a table or sit down in the sand.

It's an ugly lie from the notorious Washington Examiner.

Greenlit the attack. That's like saying that Biden greenlit the invasion of Ukraine. Both events the US saw in advance, and warned the countries (on both sides)

Remember, drawing a RED LINE - is not a GREEN LIGHT.

It's an ugly lie from the notorious Washington Examiner.
i believe the "attack" was coordinate so that damage could be minimized .

iron dome seems to operate, but, probably more expensive to shoot down one if those little rockets than the rpckets cost.

Actually Israel took out less than 99%. Jordan and the USA took out a number of them before they got near Israel.

CENTCOM forces supported by U.S. European Command destroyers “successfully engaged and destroyed more than 80 one-way attack uncrewed aerial vehicles (OWA UAV) and at least six ballistic missiles

86 down, 234 to go.

iron dome seems to operate, but, probably more expensive to shoot down one if those little rockets than the rpckets cost.

Some facts needed for consideration. First the attack from Iran to Israel involved a 6 hours flight time for the drones, and 4 hours for the cruise missiles. Which means Israel had hours and hours of advance warning.
Second, the attack came in staged waves, meaning Israel had time between waves to reload their iron dome battery's.
Among the weapons launched from locations in Iran, Syria and Yemen were over 110 medium-range ballistic missiles, more then 30 land-attack cruise missiles, and over 150 uncrewed aerial vehicles. The attack began in Israel late Saturday evening and ended early in the morning on April 14.

Also remember: Several countries in the Middle East closed their airspace a few hours prior to Iran launching a standoff attack against Israel around midnight on 13 April 2024 ...

Which cleared the sky of friendlies, that might have been mistaken for Iranian drones and missiles.

So we have an attack that everybody knew was coming. Doled out over a span of hours.

Some facts needed for consideration. First the attack from Iran to Israel involved a 6 hours flight time for the drones, and 4 hours for the cruise missiles. Which means Israel had hours and hours of advance warning.
Second, the attack came in staged waves, meaning Israel had time between waves to reload their iron dome battery's.
Among the weapons launched from locations in Iran, Syria and Yemen were over 110 medium-range ballistic missiles, more then 30 land-attack cruise missiles, and over 150 uncrewed aerial vehicles. The attack began in Israel late Saturday evening and ended early in the morning on April 14.

Also remember: Several countries in the Middle East closed their airspace a few hours prior to Iran launching a standoff attack against Israel around midnight on 13 April 2024 ...

Which cleared the sky of friendlies, that might have been mistaken for Iranian drones and missiles.

So we have an attack that everybody knew was coming. Doled out over a span of hours.
+1

Reminds me of when we are going to bomb, we let them know we are bombing to make sure no one's in the area that we are bombing. Maybe we are taking out an airport. We don't want any casualties so we warn them in advance.

I can't remember when we did that but I believe it was when Trump was president. Not blaming him just saying we informed whoever we were bombing to get out. Do you remember who that was? What conflict was that? Were Russians also involved?

Reminds me of when we are going to bomb, we let them know we are bombing to make sure no one's in the area that we are bombing. Maybe we are taking out an airport. We don't want any casualties so we warn them in advance.

I can't remember when we did that but I believe it was when Trump was president. Not blaming him just saying we informed whoever we were bombing to get out. Do you remember who that was? What conflict was that? Were Russians also involved?

On the morning of 7 April 2017, the United States launched 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles from the Mediterranean Sea into Syria, aimed at Shayrat Airbase controlled by the Syrian government. The strike was executed on the authorization of U.S. President Donald Trump, as a direct response to the Khan Shaykhun chemical attack that occurred on 4 April

It was reported that advance warning was given to Russia, an ally of the Syrian government, by the US prior to the missile strike

Of course not.

dopeslap.gif

The moron gave Iran the money to fund their attacks...does that count as "green lighting" the attack?
He gave the money in a stupid attempt to appease Iran...can anyone say chamberlain?....i thought we learned long ago that does not work....yet biden is engaging in it and the media lets him get away with it.

we've been dropping more leaflets than bombs since dresden. bombing civilians is generally not good policy.

Forum List

Back