Proof Mass Arrests Coming? Signed Executive Orders Reveal Trump Is Planning Mass Arrests, Military Tribunals for Deep State Traitors like Comey, Clint

I wonder if the username has a reference to their mind?

:dunno:

I always thought it was a bizarre reference to nipples.

Or the fact they were never weaned off of these:

iu

They need them to cheat in elections. Not a one could survive a pure election cycle
Exactly.
When you want something so badly, yet you suck at having any chance of getting it, what do you do? Cheat.

Every time I hear anything come out of the mouths of JB & KH, in particular, KH. I dry reach from her nonsensical, idiotic and moronic prattle. She is nervous as fuck and knows full well she doesn't belong where she is.
😖😡🤮

The scum in the DOJ/FBI would simply refuse to carry out such instructions. In fact, if arrests of the chosen few in DC were attempted, I think it would lead to civil disturbances, even civil war. DC is never going to give up its power without some serious armed conflict. Since those on the Right will never have to stomach for it, DC has naught to worry about.

What 'instructions'. Your source is 'Natural News'.

The scum in the DOJ/FBI would simply refuse to carry out such instructions. In fact, if arrests of the chosen few in DC were attempted, I think it would lead to civil disturbances, even civil war. DC is never going to give up its power without some serious armed conflict. Since those on the Right will never have to stomach for it, DC has naught to worry about.
The first thing that has to occur is to clean the house in those key departments. Most of the top echelon of each is heavy on the left just as their masters are. Once both are non-biased and are there to do their actual intended jobs, then the rest of it will all fall into place naturally.

The first thing that has to occur is to clean the house in those key departments. Most of the top echelon of each is heavy on the left just as their masters are. Once both are non-biased and are there to do their actual intended jobs, then the rest of it will all fall into place naturally.

And by 'non-bias'.....you mean appointed by republicans?

There's a reason why your entire thread is just another right wing fantasy circle-jerk.

And by 'non-bias'.....you mean appointed by republicans?

There's a reason why your entire thread is just another right wing fantasy circle-jerk.
For the inept, non-biased meaning neutral, not left, not right. Focused on doing their job, not one that is instructed by others what to do.

Yeah, there is a reason for you. One hand on the one between your legs and one on the one that's on your forehead. There's your circle jerk! :321:

For the inept, non-biased meaning neutral, not left, not right. Focused on doing their job, not one that is instructed by others what to do.

Yeah, there is a reason for you. One hand on the one between your legs and one on the one that's on your forehead. There's your circle jerk! :321:

Appointed by who? Non-bias according to who? You can't even describe your process, let alone how you could possibly implement it. And that's assuming you were working in good faith, which your opening post strongly indicates isn't the case.

And by 'fantasy circle-jerk' I mean meaningless conspiracy nonsense with no connection to reality that amounts to jackshit.

Your OP fits that description to a T. Nothing you posted mattered, as it was all useless fantasy backed by nothing.

Appointed by who?
Who does the appointing? They should be chosen for the correct reasons, not those that support the appointer.
Non-bias according to who?
Do you have a moral and ethical compass, or were you never issued one? Who do these people represent and serve? FFS.
You can't even describe your process, let alone how you could possibly implement it. And that's assuming you were working in good faith, which your opening post strongly indicates isn't the case.
Did I not cover them now, in the first two responses?
It just goes to show that the needle of your moral and ethical compass is spinning wildly and has a bubble to disrupt its proper function with you. Because everything has to be explained, that being said, you have no clue how shit should work in these areas.
Are you threatened that your woke leftist world will be shattered? :auiqs.jpg:
And by 'fantasy circle-jerk' I mean meaningless conspiracy nonsense with no connection to reality that amounts to jackshit.
Sure you did. You had your ass handed to you and you're on the defensive.
our OP fits that description to a T. Nothing you posted mattered, as it was all useless fantasy backed by nothing.
Don't cry, not all threads are going to make you feel all warm and fuzzy. GET USED TO IT! [with me that is]

Who does the appointing? They should be chosen for the correct reasons, not those that support the appointer.

"Correct Reasons" according to who? "Ethical" according to who? "Moral" according to who?

Who is the one making these determinations? Using what process? You can't say.

No wonder you're so partial to meaningless fantasy circle jerks.

Sure you did. You had your ass handed to you and you're on the defensive.

Laughing....and where were those mass arrests that Trump was planning?

Thank you for demonstrating the absurdity of your process. Everything about your OP was meaningless gibberish that amounted to nothing.

"Correct Reasons" according to who? "Ethical" according to who? "Moral" according to who?

Who is the one making these determinations? Using what process? You can't say.

No wonder you're so partial to meaningless fantasy circle jerks.

Laughing....and where were those mass arrests that Trump was planning?

Thank you for demonstrating the absurdity of your process. Everything about your OP was meaningless gibberish that amounted to nothing.
Democrats stole the 2020 election, assface. What's to stop them from forevermore doing so besides being put down like rabid dogs?

Enlighten me. Tell me.

Democrats stole the 2020 election, assface. What's to stop them from forevermore doing so besides being put down like rabid dogs?

Enlighten me. Tell me.

Democrats stole the 2020 election.....according to who? Not the vote count. Or the recount. Or the hand counts, official tallies, of the electoral count.

Not a single State found their vote to be fraudulent. Not the Justice Department. Not the Attorney General. Not the head of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. Not the Supreme Court, not a single federal court nor any State courts.

So who?

And if Trump won.....what was the actual popular and electoral count? Backed with what evidence?

Democrats stole the 2020 election.....according to who? Not the vote count. Or the recount. Or the hand counts, official tallies, of the electoral count.

Not a single State found their vote to be fraudulent. Not the Justice Department. Not the Attorney General. Not the head of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

So who?

And if Trump won.....what was the actual popular and electoral count? Backed with what evidence?
According to a supermajority of Americans that know, motherfucker. You thinking they don't is to your folly.

Nobody voted for Biden, maybe a few, but not a majority, no. No, that thing was cheated up and down and all around.

The dude hid in his basement for the last 3 weeks leading up to the election. Nobody wanted him except the ones that could control him.

And they don't make up a majority of American voters. He had zero enthusiasm and Trump's was off the charts!

Nobody's forgetting the 2020 election until the traitors get hanged and we can move on as a country.

Last edited:
According to a supermajority of America that knows, motherfucker.

What super majority? And are you really citing your *belief* as determining the outcome of an election?

If so......no wonder your ilk lost in court.

And I'll ask again: And if Trump won.....what was the actual popular and electoral count? Backed with what evidence?

Forum List

Back