Proof Mass Arrests Coming? Signed Executive Orders Reveal Trump Is Planning Mass Arrests, Military Tribunals for Deep State Traitors like Comey, Clint

That doesn't fool anyone, brah. And as for "mass arrests"? Talk about painting into a corner, there's no room for that now. Somebody made their bed and are gonna have to lay in it.
The vote tallies were apparently enough to convince the electoral college, the DOJ, every court all the way up to the USSC and every single state, all affirming the legitimacy and accuracy of their own elections.

I've got the actual vote tallies vs. your beliefs.

Surely you can see why your ilk were laughed out of every court. Surely.

Last edited:
The vote tallies were apparently enough to convince the electoral college, the DOJ, every court all the way up to the USSC and every single state, all affirming the legitimacy and accuracy of their own elections.

I've got the actual vote tallies vs. your beliefs.

Surely you can see why your ilk were laughed out of every court. Surely.
What you have is fake shit. And less money than you had 3 years ago. True Story.

So where are the mass arrests that Trump planned?

Smiling......run.
If you haven't noticed, it's been difficult for the Trumpster to implement the exercise. Because the fucking Demoncrats have hijacked the FBI and DOJ for their foul purposes.
You are now officially and unequivocally fucking stupid, a moron in short. Best you read before you open the pie hole on your face.

george-carlin-some-people-are.gif

Laughing....this is delightful! Even YOU ignore the meaningless gibberish of your OP.

Where are the mass arrests that Trump planned?
It's well past the point of arrests fucktard. Your best bet is to hope someone has mercy on you.
Reasoning and law is obviously not going to work, well, there's a sliver of a chance it still might, and we'll give it up until that point. After that? You're fucked.

So, your argument is based on your belief that the vote was stolen. And you have not the slightest clue what the 'real' popular or electoral count was. Nor any evidence to back up your assertion.

But somehow you're sure that Trump won. Because, reasons.

There's no part of your argument that's rational. Can you see why your ilk were laughed out of every court to every hear you?
Nope. Objective reasoning, dumbass. Something you fail to possess.

Trump's up by well over a quarter million votes on election night, but magically 3 weeks later Biden wins that area? In a fucking pig's eye!

Not to mention every election before in America was called in a few days. (exception: 2000, which is what Democrats based their gameplan for 2020 on)

Trump's up by well over a quarter million votes on election night, but magically 3 weeks later Biden wins that area? In a fucking pig's eye!

Not to mention every election before in America was called in a few days. (exception: 2000, which is what Democrats based their gameplan for 2020 on)

Its 'objective reasoning' to insist that the vote counts, all recounts, all audits and the electoral vote were all wrong as part of a massive, international conspiracy involving Trump's own DOJ, the Attorney General, the entire Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Council, the Republican Governor of Georgia, the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia, the entire federal judiciary, every state court and the Supreme Court of the United States...

......instead of Trump, an unpopular president in the midst of a struggling economy just losing?

I don't think objective reasoning means what you think it means.

It's well past the point of arrests fucktard. Your best bet is to hope someone has mercy on you.
Reasoning and law is obviously not going to work, well, there's a sliver of a chance it still might, and we'll give it up until that point. After that? You're fucked.

Laughing....what are you ilk gonna do? Attack the FBI again with a nail gun?

Threats only work if you have the numbers and will to back them up. Your ilk have neither.

You've got the My Pillow guy and a 76 year old shilling digital trading cards in Florida.

Laughing....this is delightful! Even YOU ignore the meaningless gibberish of your OP.

Where are the mass arrests that Trump planned?
You're severely retarded, aren't you? Apart from the original time I answered your question, this is the 2nd time now that I've had to repeat it.
If you haven't noticed, it's been difficult for the Trumpster to implement the exercise. Because the fucking Demoncrats have hijacked the FBI and DOJ for their foul purposes.
Got it yet or are you going to ask me a 4th time?

DOMINION VOTING MACHINES !!!!! The best chance a cheating team can get.

Time shows it to be looney --- but you could make good money then with this kind of garbage.
They certainly started spending big money at Gitmo to expand as well as update .

Surprised they lured Mike Adams into the narrative as he is usually well grounded with loads of top contacts to cross check with .

The article is a few years old but hey, these now harm in wishful thinking.

Could this be why the Democrats/US deep state have weaponised the FBI, to indict Trump?

Proof Mass Arrests Coming? Signed Executive Orders Reveal Trump Is Planning Mass Arrests, Military Tribunals for Deep State Traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama
I don't think there are enough honorable men and women in the federal government to arrest and prosecute all the crooks in DC. Wish there were, but it does not appear to be possible. The bad guys outnumber the good guys.

I don't think there are enough honorable men and women in the federal government to arrest and prosecute all the crooks in DC. Wish there were, but it does not appear to be possible. The bad guys outnumber the good guys.
Unfortunately true.
Impeach the main players, then invoke the Insurrection act for the rest of them.

Forum List

Back