Proof Mass Arrests Coming? Signed Executive Orders Reveal Trump Is Planning Mass Arrests, Military Tribunals for Deep State Traitors like Comey, Clint

Next Time

Platinum Member
Oct 5, 2022
Between the Indian and Pacific Oceans
The article is a few years old but hey, these now harm in wishful thinking.

As the documents cited here clearly show, President Trump is planning to carry out mass arrests of deep state traitors, including Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, James Comey and even Barack Obama. This is fully covered, with accompanying documentation from the U.S. Federal Register, in the links and video below. (This author is fully supportive of this effort to save America and arrest the traitors.)
Could this be why the Democrats/US deep state have weaponised the FBI, to indict Trump?

Proof Mass Arrests Coming? Signed Executive Orders Reveal Trump Is Planning Mass Arrests, Military Tribunals for Deep State Traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

The scum in the DOJ/FBI would simply refuse to carry out such instructions. In fact, if arrests of the chosen few in DC were attempted, I think it would lead to civil disturbances, even civil war. DC is never going to give up its power without some serious armed conflict. Since those on the Right will never have to stomach for it, DC has naught to worry about.

The scum in the DOJ/FBI would simply refuse to carry out such instructions. In fact, if arrests of the chosen few in DC were attempted, I think it would lead to civil disturbances, even civil war. DC is never going to give up its power without some serious armed conflict. Since those on the Right will never have to stomach for it, DC has naught to worry about.
This is why the DEMONcrats have weaponised the DOJ and FBI for their advantage to topple the one who can destroy them.

The article is a few years old but hey, these now harm in wishful thinking.

Could this be why the Democrats/US deep state have weaponised the FBI, to indict Trump?

Proof Mass Arrests Coming? Signed Executive Orders Reveal Trump Is Planning Mass Arrests, Military Tribunals for Deep State Traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama
There is no Deep State on the Democratic side. IT is all conspiracy theory to scare the Republicans. But keep believing it.

What ever happens to Trump, he has brought it on himself.

There is no Deep State on the Democratic side. IT is all conspiracy theory to scare the Republicans. But keep believing it.

What ever happens to Trump, he has brought it on himself.
Are you one of their shills gaslighting everyone or you are very naive?
Telling everyone there is no monster in the cupboard or under the bed.

Better get your masters onto these sites.

Deep State Democrats

DEEP STATE 2.0

yeah thats why as much as i would love this to be true i dont see how it could be.

Forum List

Back