Proof Mass Arrests Coming? Signed Executive Orders Reveal Trump Is Planning Mass Arrests, Military Tribunals for Deep State Traitors like Comey, Clint

"Correct Reasons" according to who? "Ethical" according to who? "Moral" according to who?
Because you ask such questions you're demonstrating just how stupid you really are.
Who is the one making these determinations? Using what process? You can't say.
Can you? The President does, with the approval of the Senate. FFS, here you are flinging shit around the room, yet you're the one being educated.

No wonder you're so partial to meaningless fantasy circle jerks.
You know where your hands go.
Laughing....and where were those mass arrests that Trump was planning?
If you haven't noticed, it's been difficult for the Trumpster to implement the exercise. Because the fucking Demoncrats have hijacked the FBI and DOJ for their foul purposes.
Thank you for demonstrating the absurdity of your process. Everything about your OP was meaningless gibberish that amounted to nothing.
No, thank you. You've proven once again you're clueless. It's only gibberish because of the latter. Anyone with half a brain would understand, but you had to be schooled. Well done:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Nobody voted for Biden, maybe a few, but not a majority, no.

Says you, citing you.

The vote count says otherwise. Why would I ignore the actual vote count and instead believe you citing yourself?

Why would any rational person?

This is why right wing fantasy circle jerks are generally so meaningless.

Because you ask such questions you're demonstrating just how stupid you really are.

So.....you have no idea how anything you're calling for would be determined, or by who.

Thank you for proving my point.
If you haven't noticed, it's been difficult for the Trumpster to implement the exercise. Because the fucking Demoncrats have hijacked the FBI and DOJ for their foul purposes.

All we're discussing now is WHY your OP was meaningless gibberish that amounted to nothing.

So much for another right fantasy.

Democrats stole the 2020 election.....according to who? Not the vote count. Or the recount. Or the hand counts, official tallies, of the electoral count.

Not a single State found their vote to be fraudulent. Not the Justice Department. Not the Attorney General. Not the head of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. Not the Supreme Court, not a single federal court nor any State courts.

So who?

And if Trump won.....what was the actual popular and electoral count? Backed with what evidence?
What fantasy world do you live in?

So.....you have no idea how anything you're calling for would be determined, or by who.
Are you that fucking stupid?
Can you? The President does, with the approval of the Senate. FFS, here you are flinging shit around the room, yet you're the one being educated.
I guess you are.

Says you, citing you.

The vote count says otherwise. Why would I ignore the actual vote count and instead believe you citing yourself?

Why would any rational person?

This is why right wing fantasy circle jerks are generally so meaningless.
quote-it-s-not-the-people-who-vote-that-count-it-s-the-people-who-count-the-votes-joseph-stalin-63-97-72.jpg

Democrats done tried to turn America into a Banana Republic. So Far they're winning. Things are going fucked up..This ain't gonna last.
They're going to pay for their transgressions and more, I'm afraid. They should not have cheated an American election like that, though.

What fantasy world do you live in?

The one that uses evidence.

Why would I ignore the actual vote tallies and instead believe you?

And if Trump won the election.....what was the 'real' popular and electoral vote tally. You'd think that this would be the FIRST thing you should have asked for, but every time I ask......y'all flee.

If your arguments had merit, you wouldn't have to run.

So, your argument is based on your belief that the vote was stolen. And you have not the slightest clue what the 'real' popular or electoral count was. Nor any evidence to back up your assertion.

But somehow you're sure that Trump won. Because, reasons.

There's no part of your argument that's rational. Can you see why your ilk were laughed out of every court to every hear you?

So, your argument is based on your belief that the vote was stolen. And you have not the slightest clue what the 'real' popular or electoral count was. Nor any evidence to back up your assertion.

But somehow you're sure that Trump won. Because, reasons.

There's no part of your argument that's rational. Can you see why your ilk were laughed out of every court to every hear you?
So believe a dementia-riddled motherfucker that didn't even campaign for the last 3 weeks of the election got the most votes ever in America, you stupid fuck?!

Yeah, that did NOT fucking happen, bitch. It was rigged and it took them weeks to rig it.
Trump won by a landslide and it took them weeks to rig up enough votes to beat the real count. It's all very obvious.
They had to get the real count to beat it. Also they used the propaganda media to run cover for their illicit activities.
And the propaganda media was complicit in the whole thing, from before the election, even. So was "Big Tech" like Twitter and Facebook.
All against the will of a majority of Americans. That's not Democracy. That's totalitarianism.

You may not realize it, but they think they're so smart, the hoi polloi will never figure it out because they're too simple. Are you too simple?

Maybe you are. A majority of Americans are NOT.

Last edited:
Do you think he can tie his own shoelaces? No, his handlers make those choices.

You said the president and the senate make the determinations what the 'right choices' are and who is 'unbiased'. Biden is the president and the democrats control the senate.

You've painted yourself into a corner.

This is probably why you shouldn't quote Natural News as a primary source.

So believe a dementia-riddled motherfucker that didn't even campaign for the last 3 weeks of the election got the most votes ever in America, you stupid fuck?!
I think Trump was a deeply unpopular president in a struggling economy. Neither of which bodes well for his re-election chances. Ask Carter and GW.

Many folks voted against Trump more than for Biden. We were in the midst of a pandemic that was killing thousands a week. And Trump actively campaigned AGAINST his people using mail in ballots.....by far the safest way to cast ballots.

Trump lost the election far more than Biden won it

Trump won by a landslide and it took them weeks to rig up enough votes to beat the real count. It's all very obvious.
They had to get the real count to beat it.

Trump won by a landslide.....according to who? Not the vote tallies, the recounts, the hand counts, the official tallies, any audit, nor the electoral count. Not according to the DOJ, the Attorney General, nor the Supreme Court, any federal court, nor any State court.

Trump *lost* by a landslide, with Biden getting more popular votes than any president in US history. And soundly drumming Trump in electoral votes. Says who? Says the States, the DOJ, and the electoral college.....upheld by every court, state or federal, all the way up to the USSC.

It wasn't even close.

You said the president and the senate make the determinations what the 'right choices' are and who is 'unbiased'. Biden is the president and the democrats control the senate.

You've painted yourself into a corner.

This is probably why you shouldn't quote Natural News as a primary source.
A R E Y O U N O T U N D E R S T A N D I N G A N Y T H I N G ?

I'm talking generally,
JB is an incompetent senile old fuck. He doesn't make any decisions. His handlers do it for him.
As for the real world with a fully functioning legitimate president, he would nominate the tossers of the DOJ & FBI with the approval of the Senate. You know, the Senate that represents the people.

"Paint myself into a corner?" that's hilarious. Are you projecting what you're doing subconsciously? :auiqs.jpg:

"Quoting Natural News?" I'll take that as a compliment, it's all me baby, all me and my thoughts knowledge and wisdom. Can't say the same about you though, sorry.

I think Trump was a deeply unpopular president in a struggling economy. Neither of which bodes well for his re-election chances. Ask Carter and GW.

Many folks voted against Trump more than for Biden. We were in the midst of a pandemic that was killing thousands a week. And Trump actively campaigned AGAINST his people using mail in ballots.....by far the safest way to cast ballots.

Trump lost the election far more than Biden won it

Trump won by a landslide.....according to who? Not the vote tallies, the recounts, the hand counts, the official tallies, any audit, nor the electoral count. Not according to the DOJ, the Attorney General, nor the Supreme Court, any federal court, nor any State court.

Trump *lost* by a landslide, with Biden getting more popular votes than any president in US history. And soundly drumming Trump in electoral votes. Says who? Says the States, the DOJ, and the electoral college.....upheld by every court, state or federal, all the way up to the USSC.

It wasn't even close.
That doesn't fool anyone, brah. And as for "mass arrests"? Talk about painting into a corner, there's no room for that now. Somebody made their bed and are gonna have to lay in it. Lying piece of shit.

Forum List

Back