Proof democrats used disinformation

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Proof that you should never trust the media or politicians on either side.

The New York Post has a new article relating to their very own coverage of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal. According to The Post, “the ex-CIA chief who wrote the letter signed by 51 former intelligence officials attempting to discredit The Post’s report on Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop told another former to intelligence official that he was drafting it as a “talking point” for Joe Biden to use during a debate with President Donald Trump.”

The ex-CIA chief in question is Michael Morell, who sent an email to another former CIA chief, John Brennan, in October of 2020 stating that Morell wanted to give Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign a little extra info to “push back on Trump.”

In the email, Morell was urging Brennan to sign the letter that Morell had written. “Can I add your name to this list?” Morell asked. “Trying to give the campaign, particularly during the debate on , a talking point to push back on Trump on this issue.”

The email also included a list of people Morell was working to recruit as signees. “Will be adding Leon, Sue Gordon, Jeh Johnson, George, Lisa Monaco, and Mike Rogers (DIRNSA) today. And working on adding Dan Coats, Mike Rogers (HPSCI) and Tom Bossert.”

Brennan replied “Ok, Michael, add my name to the list. Good initiative. Thanks for asking me to sign on.”

Not everyone signed the letter, of course. Daniel Hoffman, the CIA’s former Moscow station chief, told Fox News that he declined signing the letter because there was “no evidence” of Russian involvement in the Biden laptop scandal.

“It was not up to us to speculate,” Hoffman said. “So I didn’t sign the letter. I typically don’t put my name to other people’s words.”

The New York Post is justified in their indignation

The Post has good reason to be irritated; they broke a legitimate story – that Hunter Biden’s laptop, which had been abandoned at a Delaware computer shop, revealed emails implicating then-presidential candidate Joe Biden in corruption. The story was quickly dismissed, however, as being a product of Russian disinformation. The mainstream media – and the intelligence community (as represented in Morell’s letter) – banded together to denounce the laptop story.

But the story was real. It wasn’t Russian disinformation at all. Hunter Biden’s laptop had been abandoned at a Delaware computer shop, and the laptop’s emails were recovered. How significant the emails were, whether they really implicated Joe Biden in corruption or not, isn’t the point, as the meaning of significance is debatable. What’s not debatable is that the computer and the emails were authentic.

That such powerful entities collaborated to convince the public, weeks before a presidential election, that the story was a lie is the most concerning element of this whole thing. Ironically, the effort to dismiss the laptop story as disinformation was itself disinformation. And disinformation is of course what the left has been decrying for years as a corrosive agent nibbling at the edges of democracy.

What The Post disinformation scandal demonstrates is that information and truth is malleable and that both sides seem willing to manipulate the facts and the optics surrounding the facts to meet their own political needs. And I don’t mean for that to come off as a Don’t Trust the Media or a Don’t Trust the Government sort of message. But just bear in mind that no one has a monopoly on the truth.

LOL You guys are too funny, mention Hunter or Soros and you bark like trained puppies. Hunter Biden is a private citizen saying his laptop had information of corruption is easy to say but it is only smoke and mirrors to kept the children occupied.

LOL You guys are too funny, mention Hunter or Soros and you bark like trained puppies. Hunter Biden is a private citizen saying his laptop had information of corruption is easy to say but it is only smoke and mirrors to kept the children occupied.

20% of voters said they would not have voted for Joe had they known about the Hunter scandal..

The democrat party is the greatest threat to democracy in some time.

No one gives a shit about whatever the fuck youre talking about, so no, its nothing remotely close to as bad as this. The Hunter scandal is going to have real world consequences.
No it won't or there would have been a resolution to the information by now it has been four years.

If Hunter's laptop implicates Pedo Joe … then it's worth further investigation. We should also investigate Ashley's diary and get to the bottom of Pedo Joe's victimization of his own daughter.

Last edited:
No it won't or there would have been a resolution to the information by now it has been four years.
Damn, are you really this uninformed? You think the actual investigation started 4 years ago? :laugh:

Sure, they tried to investigate it, but Dems owned Congress, so all their requests for information were denied. They were stonewalled every step of the way by house Dems.

Nah bitch, the investigation just started in January and they are already finding a metric fuck ton of damaging evidence. They've barely even gotten through the first few SAR's documents, and there are over 250 of them. People are going to prison by the end of this and Joe Biden wont be president in 2024 because of it.

Carter had a long long time to resolve that issue. I believe that Reagan people told Iran that if they were not released if he won there would be a direct military response. Embarrassing Carter made no sense. To see any politician using anything to their advantage is par for the course.

Carter had a long long time to resolve that issue. I believe that Reagan people told Iran that if they were not released if he won there would be a direct military response. Embarrassing Carter made no sense. To see any politician using anything to their advantage is par for the course.
Just an example, it needed no defense by a myopic fanatic.

Speculating is NOT lying.

There is zero proof that what is on the COPIES of the hard drive is all real.
Pff... is this what youre hoping for? That people will think its unproven and just move on? Bro, you are going to be very disappointed if thats what you think is going to happen. There aint a person on planet fucking Earth that doesnt think the laptop is real. :laugh:

Damn, are you really this uninformed? You think the actual investigation started 4 years ago? :laugh:

Sure, they tried to investigate it, but Dems owned Congress, so all their requests for information were denied. They were stonewalled every step of the way by house Dems.

Nah bitch, the investigation just started in January and they are already finding a metric fuck ton of damaging evidence. They've barely even gotten through the first few SAR's documents, and there are over 250 of them. People are going to prison by the end of this and Joe Biden wont be president in 2024 because of it.
Barr had the laptop drives in 2020.

Your example was dumb. Why did you post that stupid shit? Now we are laughing at your stupidity. :laugh:
I am glad I can help you make it through the destruction of the US by Biden with a chuckle.

giphy.gif

Barr had the laptop drives in 2020.
The laptop pointed them in the direction of crimes. They needed banking information and subpoena's to go any further. Dems in Congress stonewalled ALL of that. Did you notice how nothing happened for years, right up until the exact moment when the GOP took control of Congress, and now there is an avalanche of shit coming out?

Your party covered up crimes and youre cool with it. Dont act like you arent. You are morally and ethically bankrupt.

OK, I'll do the usual teabagger deflection/whataboutism.

Republicans are focused on Hunters laptop to distract the gullible, about Kushner's $2 billion he got from Saudi.

Jared Kushner scores $2 billion investment from Saudi ...​

1683375841326.png
MarketWatch
https://www.marketwatch.com › ... › The New York Post

Apr 11, 2022 — Former first son-in-law Jared Kushner received a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund — with expected annual .

Republicans want people to look at the mole hill, Hunter's laptop.
Don't worry a bit, about the mountain.

Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, a close ally during the Trump administration, despite objections from the fund's advisers about the merits of the deal.

Forum List

Back