Proof democrats used disinformation

The laptop pointed them in the direction of crimes. They needed banking information and subpoena's to go any further. Dems in Congress stonewalled ALL of that. Did you notice how nothing happened for years, right up until the exact moment when the GOP took control of Congress, and now there is an avalanche of shit coming out?

Your party covered up crimes and youre cool with it. Dont act like you arent. You are morally and ethically bankrupt.
Then why did Barr not do anything about the evidence?
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Nov 7, 2020 — WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, ...

GOP report: No wrongdoing in Biden son ties to Ukraine ...​

1683376039290.png
Go.com
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Sep 23, 2020 — A Senate GOP report issued Wednesday on Joe Biden's son's Hunter and his ties to a Ukrainian energy firm found only that his role was ...

House GOP pushes forward with Hunter Biden probe ...​

1683376039327.png
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › politics › house-go...

Nov 19, 2022 — Even with their threadbare House majority, Republicans doubled down this week on using their new power next year to investigate the Biden ...

Hunter Biden: Republicans release report on Joe Biden's son​

1683376039359.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › election-us-2020-54268887

Sep 23, 2020 — His work in Ukraine was "awkward" while his father was vice-president but no wrongdoing was found.

Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption​

1683376039397.png
Senate.gov
https://www.finance.senate.gov › media › doc

Sep 18, 2020 — Five days later, Vice President Biden visited Ukraine, and he soon after was described in the press as the “public face of the administration's ...

GOP Senate report on Biden son alleges conflict of interest​

1683376039425.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › election-2020-virus-out...

Sep 23, 2020 — WASHINGTON (AP) — Two Republican-led Senate committees issued a politically charged report Wednesday alleging that the work Joe Biden's son ...

OK, I'll do the usual teabagger deflection/whataboutism.

Republicans are focused on Hunters laptop to distract the gullible, about Kushner's $2 billion he got from Saudi.

Jared Kushner scores $2 billion investment from Saudi ...

View attachment 782665
MarketWatch
https://www.marketwatch.com › ... › The New York Post
Apr 11, 2022 — Former first son-in-law Jared Kushner received a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund — with expected annual .

Republicans want people to look at the mole hill, Hunter's laptop.
Don't worry a bit, about the mountain.

Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, a close ally during the Trump administration, despite objections from the fund's advisers about the merits of the deal.

Kushner Firm Got Hundreds of Millions From 2 Persian Gulf ...​

1683376070526.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Mar 30, 2023 — Wealth funds in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar have invested hundreds of millions of dollars with Jared Kushner's private equity firm, ...

Then why did Barr not do anything about the evidence?
Dont know, dont care. All i know is the evidence wasnt even available until the GOP took back Congress. Now that we have Congress, you can see how quickly Hunter found himself in deep shit. All of a sudden he starts getting investigated and charged with crimes. What do ya know!!!

Dont know, dont care. All i know is the evidence wasnt even available until the GOP took back Congress. Now that we have Congress, you can see how quickly Hunter found himself in deep shit. All of a sudden he starts getting investigated and charged. What do ya know!!!
The GOP had half of Congress in 2020 and did an investigation of Hunter and Joe and found nothing bad enough to bring charges against the two except for the interest from the Treasury Department and IRS. The charges stem from being a campaign season and retribution for investigations of 1/6.

The GOP had half of Congress in 2020 and did an investigation of Hunter and Joe and found nothing bad enough to bring charges against the two except for the interest from the Treasury Department and IRS.
Thats because they didnt have a shitload of information. Dems were stonewalling them in Congress. Now that we own Congress, you can see how quickly things went downhill for Hunter.

Proof that you should never trust the media or politicians on either side.

The New York Post has a new article relating to their very own coverage of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal. According to The Post, “the ex-CIA chief who wrote the letter signed by 51 former intelligence officials attempting to discredit The Post’s report on Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop told another former to intelligence official that he was drafting it as a “talking point” for Joe Biden to use during a debate with President Donald Trump.”

The ex-CIA chief in question is Michael Morell, who sent an email to another former CIA chief, John Brennan, in October of 2020 stating that Morell wanted to give Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign a little extra info to “push back on Trump.”

In the email, Morell was urging Brennan to sign the letter that Morell had written. “Can I add your name to this list?” Morell asked. “Trying to give the campaign, particularly during the debate on , a talking point to push back on Trump on this issue.”

The email also included a list of people Morell was working to recruit as signees. “Will be adding Leon, Sue Gordon, Jeh Johnson, George, Lisa Monaco, and Mike Rogers (DIRNSA) today. And working on adding Dan Coats, Mike Rogers (HPSCI) and Tom Bossert.”

Brennan replied “Ok, Michael, add my name to the list. Good initiative. Thanks for asking me to sign on.”

Not everyone signed the letter, of course. Daniel Hoffman, the CIA’s former Moscow station chief, told Fox News that he declined signing the letter because there was “no evidence” of Russian involvement in the Biden laptop scandal.

“It was not up to us to speculate,” Hoffman said. “So I didn’t sign the letter. I typically don’t put my name to other people’s words.”

The New York Post is justified in their indignation

The Post has good reason to be irritated; they broke a legitimate story – that Hunter Biden’s laptop, which had been abandoned at a Delaware computer shop, revealed emails implicating then-presidential candidate Joe Biden in corruption. The story was quickly dismissed, however, as being a product of Russian disinformation. The mainstream media – and the intelligence community (as represented in Morell’s letter) – banded together to denounce the laptop story.

But the story was real. It wasn’t Russian disinformation at all. Hunter Biden’s laptop had been abandoned at a Delaware computer shop, and the laptop’s emails were recovered. How significant the emails were, whether they really implicated Joe Biden in corruption or not, isn’t the point, as the meaning of significance is debatable. What’s not debatable is that the computer and the emails were authentic.

That such powerful entities collaborated to convince the public, weeks before a presidential election, that the story was a lie is the most concerning element of this whole thing. Ironically, the effort to dismiss the laptop story as disinformation was itself disinformation. And disinformation is of course what the left has been decrying for years as a corrosive agent nibbling at the edges of democracy.

What The Post disinformation scandal demonstrates is that information and truth is malleable and that both sides seem willing to manipulate the facts and the optics surrounding the facts to meet their own political needs. And I don’t mean for that to come off as a Don’t Trust the Media or a Don’t Trust the Government sort of message. But just bear in mind that no one has a monopoly on the truth.

I get the corruption behind the letter, BUT why is the corruption of the FBI- Wray and DOJ at the time- Barr being ignored?
I remember a press conference where FBI- Wray went along with the Russia narrative involving the laptop, and Barr came out early on declaring he wouldn't be charging Joe or Hunter with anything using the "influencing the election" one sided excuse.

Thats because they didnt have a shitload of information. Dems were stonewalling them in Congress. Now that we own Congress, you can see how quickly things went downhill for Hunter.
They had all the information they needed and could get.

They had all the information they needed and could get.
Well seeing how they are subpoenaing people left and right now and getting shitloads of new evidence, your claim is obviously dumb as fuck. Why did you say that dumb shit? :cuckoo:

Ha ha. “Exploded”. No one gives a shit about Hunters dick pics except right wing perverts.

The right wing story is no longer “the laptop is damning” it’s now “no one believed me that it was damning, which it isn’t, but they should have believed me”. Now go be good losers and go lose some more.

The laptop pointed them in the direction of crimes. They needed banking information and subpoena's to go any further. Dems in Congress stonewalled ALL of that. Did you notice how nothing happened for years, right up until the exact moment when the GOP took control of Congress, and now there is an avalanche of shit coming out?

Your party covered up crimes and youre cool with it. Dont act like you arent. You are morally and ethically bankrupt.
The Republican controlled Senate did all of that in 2020 already and came up with nothing but an example of their own weaponization of government.

What crimes specifically?

What crimes specifically?
Bribery? It seems like there is a really good chance that a ton of that is going on. Lets investigate the living fuck out of the Biden's and find out. Yeah, i think thats what we are going to do. Buckle up bitch! :laugh:

Bribery? It seems like there is a really good chance that a ton of that is going on. Lets investigate the living fuck out of the Biden's and find out. Yeah, i think thats what we are going to do. Buckle up bitch! :laugh:
Who bribed Biden to do what?

Correct, which is why no one talks about his dick pics. All anyone talks about is the bribery and corruption. :dunno:
No they don’t. All they talk about is that no one believes there might be something there…. because there isn’t. There ain’t shit there on Joe who is president. Hunters a fool but no one elected or appointed his stupid ass to a position like Trump did with his stupid fool kids.

Proof that you should never trust the media or politicians on either side.

The New York Post has a new article relating to their very own coverage of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal. According to The Post, “the ex-CIA chief who wrote the letter signed by 51 former intelligence officials attempting to discredit The Post’s report on Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop told another former to intelligence official that he was drafting it as a “talking point” for Joe Biden to use during a debate with President Donald Trump.”

The ex-CIA chief in question is Michael Morell, who sent an email to another former CIA chief, John Brennan, in October of 2020 stating that Morell wanted to give Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign a little extra info to “push back on Trump.”

In the email, Morell was urging Brennan to sign the letter that Morell had written. “Can I add your name to this list?” Morell asked. “Trying to give the campaign, particularly during the debate on , a talking point to push back on Trump on this issue.”

The email also included a list of people Morell was working to recruit as signees. “Will be adding Leon, Sue Gordon, Jeh Johnson, George, Lisa Monaco, and Mike Rogers (DIRNSA) today. And working on adding Dan Coats, Mike Rogers (HPSCI) and Tom Bossert.”

Brennan replied “Ok, Michael, add my name to the list. Good initiative. Thanks for asking me to sign on.”

Not everyone signed the letter, of course. Daniel Hoffman, the CIA’s former Moscow station chief, told Fox News that he declined signing the letter because there was “no evidence” of Russian involvement in the Biden laptop scandal.

“It was not up to us to speculate,” Hoffman said. “So I didn’t sign the letter. I typically don’t put my name to other people’s words.”

The New York Post is justified in their indignation

The Post has good reason to be irritated; they broke a legitimate story – that Hunter Biden’s laptop, which had been abandoned at a Delaware computer shop, revealed emails implicating then-presidential candidate Joe Biden in corruption. The story was quickly dismissed, however, as being a product of Russian disinformation. The mainstream media – and the intelligence community (as represented in Morell’s letter) – banded together to denounce the laptop story.

But the story was real. It wasn’t Russian disinformation at all. Hunter Biden’s laptop had been abandoned at a Delaware computer shop, and the laptop’s emails were recovered. How significant the emails were, whether they really implicated Joe Biden in corruption or not, isn’t the point, as the meaning of significance is debatable. What’s not debatable is that the computer and the emails were authentic.

That such powerful entities collaborated to convince the public, weeks before a presidential election, that the story was a lie is the most concerning element of this whole thing. Ironically, the effort to dismiss the laptop story as disinformation was itself disinformation. And disinformation is of course what the left has been decrying for years as a corrosive agent nibbling at the edges of democracy.

What The Post disinformation scandal demonstrates is that information and truth is malleable and that both sides seem willing to manipulate the facts and the optics surrounding the facts to meet their own political needs. And I don’t mean for that to come off as a Don’t Trust the Media or a Don’t Trust the Government sort of message. But just bear in mind that no one has a monopoly on the truth.
Lots of text there...someday someone may read it. Today isn't the day...tomorrow isn't looking good either.

The whole laptop story is looking more and more like it was just made up.

We dont know if he was bribed yet, but we do have credible evidence of it. We will have to see what the whistle blower has. :dunno:
What does the credible evidence say about who bribed Biden to do what?

No they don’t. All they talk about is that no one believes there might be something there…. because there isn’t. There ain’t shit there on Joe who is president. Hunters a fool but no one elected or appointed his stupid ass to a position like Trump did with his stupid fool kids.
Thats a pretty bold statement, given whats coming down the pike already. God only knows what gets unconvered over the next year, or two, or three. This is going to continue for a LONG time. :laugh:

Forum List

Back