Prog kills his wife who refused to get abortion

That illustrates the crux of the abortion argument. Abortion doesn't benefit women. Abortion is a tool of (mostly) liberal men. Women endure pain, suffering and psychological trauma similar to PTSD sometimes for the rest of their lives while (mostly) liberal men have their future responsibilities eliminated at the stroke of a scalpel.

That illustrates the crux of the abortion argument. Abortion doesn't benefit women. Abortion is a tool of (mostly) liberal men. Women endure pain, suffering and psychological trauma similar to PTSD sometimes for the rest of their lives while (mostly) liberal men have their future responsibilities eliminated at the stroke of a scalpel.
^ :cuckoo:

^ :cuckoo:
It's OK, the baby died in the end.

Er.... what?

Many women CHOOSE to get abortions.

Sounds like a perfectly OK double abortion. His kid, his DNA, his body, his choice.

Exactly.. One was a late term abortion and the other not so much.

This story reminds me of Keith Ellison who runs the DNC. He slapped his girl friend around for various things. Dims like it when women are kept in their place. They do nothing but speak praises of this guy.

Last edited:
Jose Soto-Escalera...
DD0D1B1A-361D-468D-B09D-B36884C50633.png
Married Florida Dad Accused of Killing Pregnant Mistress After She Refused to Get Abortion

Just out of curiosity, do those on the left defend this man or is this wrong?

The reason I ask is, the Left is increasingly amoral and brazen. Just wondering how far off the rails they have gone.

Jose Soto-Escalera...
View attachment 218587
Married Florida Dad Accused of Killing Pregnant Mistress After She Refused to Get Abortion

Just out of curiosity, do those on the left defend this man or is this wrong?

The reason I ask is, the Left is increasingly amoral and brazen. Just wondering how far off the rails they have gone.
I bet some libs and conservatives will point to those like him as "good conservative Roman Catholics we need more of."

All the more reason to push contraception across the nation. A lot less unwanted pregnancies and stuff like this doesn't happen. A lot more young married working couples are choosing not to have kids which is a good thing. Now how do they avoid pregnancies? It's called the pill. A modern medical miracle.

Sad story, a person has been murdered. But what does this have to do with politics? A guy in Colorado stands accused of murdering his pregnant wife and his two children. Is all of this political?

There has been people from all political parties that have done heinous acts against women over this kind of issue. There was a former Trump employee Jason Miller just last week that was being sued for putting the abortion pill in his pregnant mistress' drink.

Sounds like a perfectly OK double abortion. His kid, his DNA, his body, his choice.

Exactly.. One was a late term abortion and the other not so much.

This story reminds me of Keith Ellison who runs the DNC. He slapped his girl friend around for various things. Dims like it when women are kept in their place. They do nothing but speak praises of this guy.
Sorry to have caught you in such a blatant lie......Ellison needs to go.

Forum List

Back