25 Safest Universities: Mostly Christian Universities

I absolutely believe that's the case!!

The majority of the rest are cesspools of communism and lunacy.....viper nests of all things negative.

The majority of the rest are cesspools of communism and lunacy.....viper nests of all things negative.
Thanks for the good laugh!

Students actually sleep in coffins and one can watch them cavorting with demons on the common!

Cesspools viper nests! Have you ever cast a shadow on a college campus?

Go figure?

The top 30 countries for murder in the world are Christian.
The top 50 cities for murder int he world are Christian.

So, it doesn't necessarily figure that being Christian universities they're going to be "the safest".

Firstly, their method of choosing "the safest" doesn't seem to match what is safe.

Health and safety, drug safety and party scene.

What?

Basically means "how much do security treat the students like little kids?"

So parents can know their kids will come back from three years at university still wearing their little kid nappies and totally unaffected by the REAL WORLD.

The ironic thing is that Christian Universities are traditionally liberal institutions where the unrestricted sharing of opinions and ideas is encouraged while other institutes of higher learning have become creepy big brother centers for anarchy. Every high profile conservative speaker has been a victim of assault sometime or numerous times in their careers on college campuses courtesy of the rabble of liberal professors.

Must be a bunch of high school drop outs posting on this thread this evening.

Go figure?

So, it doesn't necessarily figure that being Christian universities they're going to be "the safest".

Firstly, their method of choosing "the safest" doesn't seem to match what is safe.

What?

So parents can know their kids will come back from three years at university still wearing their little kid nappies and totally unaffected by the REAL WORLD.
Name the Christian theocratic countries and Christian cities.

You haven't said anything substantial, just lame attempts to put people down.
Yes comments like college campuses are fucked up or are cesspools just lend themselves to an intelligent conversation.
Dream on, Buttercup!

They ARE cesspools!

You dream up!
Honestly, I don't know if you went to college or dropped out of college or high school, but nearly everyone I know enjoyed their college experience. Don't believe everything you read in Breitbart or Zero Hedge.

You haven't said anything substantial, just lame attempts to put people down.
Yes comments like college campuses are fucked up or are cesspools just lend themselves to an intelligent conversation.
Dream on, Buttercup!

They ARE cesspools!

You dream up!
Honestly, I don't know if you went to college or dropped out of college or high school, but nearly everyone I know enjoyed their college experience. Don't believe everything you read in Breitbart or Zero Hedge.
Thread is about safest, not most enjoyable.

Go figure?

What?

Oh right, yeah, let's change everything.

"Christian theocratic countries"? I didn't say they were theocratic. I said they were CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES.

But you want the list. Fine.

Murder countries
1) El Salvador
2) Honduras
3) Venezuela
4) Jamaica
5) Lesotho
6) Belize
7) Saint Vincent
8) St. Kitts
9) South Africa
10) Trinidad
11) Brazil
12) Bahamas
13) Guatemala
14) Columbia
15) CAR
16) Saint Lucia
17) Mexico
18) Tuvalu
19) Guyana
20) Swaziland
21) Namibia
22) Dominican Republic
23) Botswana
24) South Sudan
25) DRC
26) Seychelles
27) Costa Rica
28) Ivory Coast (This is the first that isn't majority Christian. It's about 33% Christian and 33% Muslim
29) Uganda
30) Cape Verde
31) Philippines
32) Barbados
33) Mali (First country on the list with a majority religion that isn't Christian).

Go figure?

What?

Oh right, yeah, let's change everything.

"Christian theocratic countries"? I didn't say they were theocratic. I said they were CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES.

But you want the list. Fine.

Murder countries
1) El Salvador
2) Honduras
3) Venezuela
4) Jamaica
5) Lesotho
6) Belize
7) Saint Vincent
8) St. Kitts
9) South Africa
10) Trinidad
11) Brazil
12) Bahamas
13) Guatemala
14) Columbia
15) CAR
16) Saint Lucia
17) Mexico
18) Tuvalu
19) Guyana
20) Swaziland
21) Namibia
22) Dominican Republic
23) Botswana
24) South Sudan
25) DRC
26) Seychelles
27) Costa Rica
28) Ivory Coast (This is the first that isn't majority Christian. It's about 33% Christian and 33% Muslim
29) Uganda
30) Cape Verde
31) Philippines
32) Barbados
33) Mali (First country on the list with a majority religion that isn't Christian).

lol. Nominally Catholic ≠ Christian. Too easy.

Forum List

Back