Hundreds of (Moslem) Teens Rampage Through Park, Terrorizing Kids

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
No. It didn't happen in Europe, it happened right here in the heart of America......in Shakopee, Minnesota.....but I haven't seen this in the MSM, have you?

Hundreds of teens identified as Somalis rampaged through the Valley Fair Amusement Park in Shakopee, Minnesota. It was the first night of the ValleyScare activities.

Police said, “The number of individuals running throughout the park increased substantially and was difficult to control.” They had to shut the park down early as the numbers of teens in the mob grew to hundreds.

People described them fighting, terrorizing children, pushing children, knocking over Halloween props.

One victim said the media doesn’t want this out because three Muslims are running for office.......DemonRAT ABNORMALS, of course!

(Excerpt) Read more at independentsentinel.com ...

I Googled it and found nothing but feel good stories on Google concerning Muslims.

Seemed odd, so I tried OTHER search engines.

Whoa!!!

To be certain, Google is OBVIOUSLY cleansing it's search results with regards to Muslim stories that aren't so "feel good"

Good news is fine. Plenty good Muslims out there I believe. BUT...please present BOTH sides and let people decide. Google seems to decide FOR Leftists.

That's probably why 9.999999 out of 10 Leftist prefer to trust Google for their information

Why aren't Conservatives making a HUGE DEAL out of flocking to other search engines?

Google is so heavily biased in it's search results and supporting the Left agenda that it's painfully obvious. Ok, their company, their agenda, their choice......but why are Conservatives so STUPID that they refuse to move on to other search engines?

PS...found this.....
Valleyfair closes early; Shakopee police respond to park after large number of fights

But it makes no mention of Muslims....

Last edited:
No. It didn't happen in Europe, it happened right here in the heart of America......in Shakopee, Minnesota.....but I haven't seen this in the MSM, have you?

Hundreds of teens identified as Somalis rampaged through the Valley Fair Amusement Park in Shakopee, Minnesota. It was the first night of the ValleyScare activities.

Police said, “The number of individuals running throughout the park increased substantially and was difficult to control.” They had to shut the park down early as the numbers of teens in the mob grew to hundreds.

People described them fighting, terrorizing children, pushing children, knocking over Halloween props.

One victim said the media doesn’t want this out because three Muslims are running for office.......DemonRAT ABNORMALS, of course!

MP5s would lessen the difficulty of control.

MP5s would lessen the difficulty of control.

Master key MP10s FTW.

I Googled it and found nothing but feel good stories on Google concerning Muslims.

Seemed odd, so I tried OTHER search engines.

Whoa!!!

To be certain, Google is OBVIOUSLY cleansing it's search results with regards to Muslim stories that aren't so "feel good"

Good news is fine. Plenty good Muslims out there I believe. BUT...please present BOTH sides and let people decide. Google seems to decide FOR Leftists.

That's probably why 9.999999 out of 10 Leftist prefer to trust Google for their information

Why aren't Conservatives making a HUGE DEAL out of flocking to other search engines?

Google is so heavily biased in it's search results and supporting the Left agenda that it's painfully obvious. Ok, their company, their agenda, their choice......but why are Conservatives so STUPID that they refuse to move on to other search engines?

PS...found this.....
Valleyfair closes early; Shakopee police respond to park after large number of fights

But it makes no mention of Muslims....

Or.....you suck at Google.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1....104.104.0j1......0....1..gws-wiz.v60p0HGNH5s

Where does your link say anything about religions?

aaaaaand......... /thread

The source the inbred mutants that run that site used as proof it was all Somali's makes zero mention of Somali's. The Purge, what part of Russia do you live in?

Aw....the article in the OP mentions them, I only report it, but you knew that low IQ Pog!

The source the inbred mutants that run that site used as proof it was all Somali's makes zero mention of Somali's. The Purge, what part of Russia do you live in?
Funny same kind of people run the DemonRAT Underground, terrorist loving piece of shit!

Last edited:

Funny same kind of people run the DemonRAT Underground, terrorist loving piece of shit!

Again, the source article cited by the blog in question doesn't say a thing about Somalis. Or Muslims.

Again, the source article cited by the blog in question doesn't say a thing about Somalis. Or Muslims.
Click On the link in article, I know this is hard for you, if lost, please ask a 5 year old!

Click On the link in article, I know this is hard for you, if lost, please ask a 5 year old!

I did. Its source link makes no mention of Somalis. Nor do the police. Or the local news.

I did. Its source link makes no mention of Somalis. Nor do the police. Or the local news.
The article copied does, If something else bothers you little terrorist lover, though shit!

The article copied does, If something else bothers you little terrorist lover, though shit!

Oh, the blog article makes all sorts of accusations. But the news articles it cites do not. Nor do the police.

Aw....the article in the OP mentions them, I only report it, but you knew that low IQ Pog!

Nope. It doesn't. You made it up.
I guess you're so childishly simplistic you think everybody has a religion, amirite?

Oh, the blog article makes all sorts of accusations. But the news articles it cites do not. Nor do the police.

His own hair-on-fire blog links to a legitimate local newspaper, and yet he consciously chose to go with the proverbial fat kid on his bed that weighs 400 pounds. Then he thinks he won't be called out.

Boggles the mind.

Nope. It doesn't. You made it up.
I guess you're so childishly simplistic you think everybody has a religion, amirite?
Your fantasizes keep getting wilder, desperation does that to Pogs!

Forum List

Back