Proctor & Gamble issues another racist anti-white commercial

Black people discussing racism is anti white?

No using demagoguery against evil racist white America is anti-white, they used every reverse racist trope there was. Imagine the reverse, you have a white kid going to a majority black school and the mom saying to him instead of "when you are pulled over, not 'if' but when, this isn't about a tickets it's about coming home," she is saying "when you are jumped not 'if' but when, this isn't about your nikes it's about you coming home," you little SJW scumbags would be going nuts. And don't give me any of your shit about false analogies, if blacks are pulled over for being black it is equally if not more true that white kids are jumped for being white, at my school they even had a name for it; "cracker day."

Yes, mob violence is just like our nation's justice system. I couldn't have come up wits a better anology myself.

Did this make sense to your reptilian brain when you wrote it?

You're so cute when you don't have a response and pretend to not understand English.

My analogy had nothing to do with the justice system, you're fucking retarded.

Because I desperately care what these clowns think if me, that's a fair trade. But then they'll expect me to die after they take all my stuff. And in 10 years, America will look worse than Haiti.

Before blacks engaged in genocide against the white population and leaders, Haiti once exceeded the USA in trade. Haiti was very prosperous.

Blacks inherent the elements of civilization of whites, whether Detroit, South Africa, and any black city or state, and look at what they do with it.

Haiti "inherited" slavery. That's what they threw off, over three hundred years of it, said to be the most brutal anywhere. Now I understand your ilk gets all butthurt at the idea of slave revolts but this one successfully created the second independent republic in the Americas, after this one, and let to the abolition of slavery elsewhere.

Oh and that's while we still had slavery here.
Fuckin' dumbass.

And that's why the women, children, and non slave owners had to die? Your justifications for race base genocide are duly noted.

Yes, you don't care so much youre offended. Also, who mentioned giving anyone anything?

You. Do you know why you did? Lol...don't answer we all know
You're upset because Africans have never accomplished anything except a few living in white man's land

it's so cute how ugly lowlife bigots think because we can't see who you are that you can say whatever stupid thing comes to your mind.

it's so cute how ugly lowlife bigots think because we can't see who you are that you can say whatever stupid thing comes to your mind
The more I see what you people do, the less respect I have for you. If you want my opinion of YOU to change, POLICE YOUR OWN.

America is drowning in affirmative action programs but the liberals still want us to believe there is a GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY holding down blacks!!!

Get over yourself. You are hardly a "giant".

Giant asshole?

I admit I didn't used to pay attention but knowing it makes the alt right foam at the mouth, I've been paying attention to commercials.

I love seeing the mixed race families, including veterans.

OP, pretty pathetic, this whining you do, that you should get a freeze ride just because you're white.

Sorry you can't compete, but that's your fault and your problem. Quit demanding for free stuff and a free ride. Be a man. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and do for self and your family.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

OP, pretty pathetic, this whining you do, that you should get a freeze ride just because you're white.

That's not what the OP said at all, but not surprising you misunderstood considering illiteracy rates in the US are highest amongst blacks.

Sorry you can't compete,

White males are the only legally discriminated group in this country both at the state and private level, sorry you are against fair and equal competition.

America is drowning in affirmative action programs but the liberals still want us to believe there is a GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY holding down blacks!!!

'Sick sick sick' racist Procter & Gamble ad crosses every line! If you are white, brace yourself before watching

july 31 2017 This might be the most racist commercial any company has ever produced.

A more than two-minute video produced by Procter & Gamble, the company that manufactures Cascade, Febreze, Mr. Clean, Tide, Swiffer, Downy and a plethora of products, shows various scenes of black parents talking with their children about racism.

The ad, titled “The Talk,” shows scenes of black parents, spanning generations, telling their kids about how the system is stacked against them, how racist white people are and teaching them to fear the police.

One of the scenes shows a black mother, who appears to be from the 1940s or 1950s, holding a white doll and telling her mother that a woman at the store told her she was pretty for a black girl.

“That is not a compliment,” the mother said. “You are beautiful, period. OK?”

In the next scene a mother talks to her son, presumably about the N word, a word uttered by more black musicians than white people these days.

“It’s an ugly nasty word and you are gonna hear it. Nothing I can do about that,” she said.

A subsequent scene shows a mother during a bygone era telling her daughter headed to camp that she can do anything “they” can do.

“The difference is you gotta work twice as hard and be twice as smart,” she said.

Care to essplain to the class what a commercial business' advertising its product has to do with "Liberalism"?
Actually it's not even a commercial --- never mentions a product. It's PR.

Care to cite anywhere this video is "racist" --- and not "anti-racist"?

Go ahead, give us a time stamp. Here's the video for easy reference:

-- Care to essplain to the class how "talking about bias" can be characterized as "sick sick sick"? Or what the agenda might be of someone who would so characterize it?

Hm?

This is flying completely over your head, isn't it.

Shootspeeders is the biggest racist on here. Common sense is not in his vocabulary.

Black people discussing racism is anti white?

No using demagoguery against evil racist white America is anti-white, they used every reverse racist trope there was. Imagine the reverse, you have a white kid going to a majority black school and the mom saying to him instead of "when you are pulled over, not 'if' but when, this isn't about a tickets it's about coming home," she is saying "when you are jumped not 'if' but when, this isn't about your nikes it's about you coming home," you little SJW scumbags would be going nuts. And don't give me any of your shit about false analogies, if blacks are pulled over for being black it is equally if not more true that white kids are jumped for being white, at my school they even had a name for it; "cracker day."

Yes, mob violence is just like our nation's justice system. I couldn't have come up wits a better anology myself.

You're so cute when you don't have a response and pretend to not understand English.

Sure! When you compared being pulled over to being jumped by a mob you must've meant being pulled over by the Ice Cream man. Now I see why acting like you can't understand English words was your go to.

'Sick sick sick' racist Procter & Gamble ad crosses every line! If you are white, brace yourself before watching

july 31 2017 This might be the most racist commercial any company has ever produced.

A more than two-minute video produced by Procter & Gamble, the company that manufactures Cascade, Febreze, Mr. Clean, Tide, Swiffer, Downy and a plethora of products, shows various scenes of black parents talking with their children about racism.

The ad, titled “The Talk,” shows scenes of black parents, spanning generations, telling their kids about how the system is stacked against them, how racist white people are and teaching them to fear the police.

One of the scenes shows a black mother, who appears to be from the 1940s or 1950s, holding a white doll and telling her mother that a woman at the store told her she was pretty for a black girl.

“That is not a compliment,” the mother said. “You are beautiful, period. OK?”

In the next scene a mother talks to her son, presumably about the N word, a word uttered by more black musicians than white people these days.

“It’s an ugly nasty word and you are gonna hear it. Nothing I can do about that,” she said.

A subsequent scene shows a mother during a bygone era telling her daughter headed to camp that she can do anything “they” can do.

“The difference is you gotta work twice as hard and be twice as smart,” she said.

Care to essplain to the class what a commercial business' advertising its product has to do with "Liberalism"?
Actually it's not even a commercial --- never mentions a product. It's PR.

Care to cite anywhere this video is "racist" --- and not "anti-racist"?

Go ahead, give us a time stamp. Here's the video for easy reference:

-- Care to essplain to the class how "talking about bias" can be characterized as "sick sick sick"? Or what the agenda might be of someone who would so characterize it?

Hm?

This is flying completely over your head, isn't it.

Shootspeeders is the biggest racist on here. Common sense is not in his vocabulary.

Duplicity is...

Sure! When you compared being pulled over to being jumped by a mob you must've meant being pulled over by the Ice Cream man. Now I see why acting like you can't understand English words was your go to.

I wasn't making a comment on the justice system you stupid bitch, it was an analogy of racist tropes, god you're fucking dumb.

Interesting, racist Right Wingers are accusing others of racism.

You libs are the racists since you support affirmative action. You want jobs and college placements and scholarships handed out based on race. You are a SUPER-RACIST.

No - i'm the anti-racist since i oppose affirmative action. YOU are the one who demands jobs and scholarships be handed out based on race.

No - i'm the anti-racist since i oppose affirmative action. YOU are the one who demands jobs and scholarships be handed out based on race.
Oh really, point out where I said that. Not only a racist but a liar.

He'll just run away again. As he did when I challenged him to show where his video exhibits "racism".

How can you run away from the same spot, twice? It would seem to defy the laws of physics. :uhh:

Forum List

Back