Proctor & Gamble issues another racist anti-white commercial

Shootspeeders is the biggest racist on here. Common sense is not in his vocabulary.

No - i'm the anti-racist since i oppose affirmative action. YOU are the one who demands jobs and scholarships be handed out based on race.
Oh really, point out where I said that. Not only a racist but a liar.

He'll just run away again. As he did when I challenged him to show where his video exhibits "racism".

How can you run away from the same spot, twice? It would seem to defy the laws of physics. :uhh:
speedos run away whenever anyone asks him to prove his shit.....im still waiting for him to prove blacks get 20 points on the Civil service exam for the PO....and that was over a year ago,every time he sees me he .....
chicken-run-smiley-emoticon.gif

America is drowning in affirmative action programs but the liberals still want us to believe there is a GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY holding down blacks!!!

'Sick sick sick' racist Procter & Gamble ad crosses every line! If you are white, brace yourself before watching

july 31 2017 This might be the most racist commercial any company has ever produced.

A more than two-minute video produced by Procter & Gamble, the company that manufactures Cascade, Febreze, Mr. Clean, Tide, Swiffer, Downy and a plethora of products, shows various scenes of black parents talking with their children about racism.

The ad, titled “The Talk,” shows scenes of black parents, spanning generations, telling their kids about how the system is stacked against them, how racist white people are and teaching them to fear the police.

One of the scenes shows a black mother, who appears to be from the 1940s or 1950s, holding a white doll and telling her mother that a woman at the store told her she was pretty for a black girl.

“That is not a compliment,” the mother said. “You are beautiful, period. OK?”

In the next scene a mother talks to her son, presumably about the N word, a word uttered by more black musicians than white people these days.

“It’s an ugly nasty word and you are gonna hear it. Nothing I can do about that,” she said.

A subsequent scene shows a mother during a bygone era telling her daughter headed to camp that she can do anything “they” can do.

“The difference is you gotta work twice as hard and be twice as smart,” she said.

So it's racist against white people to tell white people what white people did?

America is drowning in affirmative action programs but the liberals still want us to believe there is a GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY holding down blacks!!!

'Sick sick sick' racist Procter & Gamble ad crosses every line! If you are white, brace yourself before watching

july 31 2017 This might be the most racist commercial any company has ever produced.

A more than two-minute video produced by Procter & Gamble, the company that manufactures Cascade, Febreze, Mr. Clean, Tide, Swiffer, Downy and a plethora of products, shows various scenes of black parents talking with their children about racism.

The ad, titled “The Talk,” shows scenes of black parents, spanning generations, telling their kids about how the system is stacked against them, how racist white people are and teaching them to fear the police.

One of the scenes shows a black mother, who appears to be from the 1940s or 1950s, holding a white doll and telling her mother that a woman at the store told her she was pretty for a black girl.

In the next scene a mother talks to her son, presumably about the N word, a word uttered by more black musicians than white people these days.

“It’s an ugly nasty word and you are gonna hear it. Nothing I can do about that,” she said.

A subsequent scene shows a mother during a bygone era telling her daughter headed to camp that she can do anything “they” can do.

“The difference is you gotta work twice as hard and be twice as smart,” she said.

Exactly, the premise of the video is to show the racism a lot of black people went through during different eras in America. How in the world is this racist? I'm noticing that only the racist crowd here find it racist. They are so over the top racist that they have forgotten what the word really means.

HAHAHA.. Another liberal claiming there is a GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY to hold down blacks.!!! Fact is blacks are just very mentally inferior and their failure today and throughout history is their own fault. THINK, you miserable white-hating racist.

Exactly, the premise of the video is to show the racism a lot of black people went through during different eras in America. How in the world is this racist? I'm noticing that only the racist crowd here find it racist. They are so over the top racist that they have forgotten what the word really means.

I'll tell you what racism means. It means handing out jobs and college placements and scholarships based on race as we do with our affirmative action programs. And you libs support that.!!!

AA IS PURE RACISM

Well, because it's a certain tactic of the right/far right to try and turn any criticism back on the people who criticized.

Hitler is left wing, blacks and the left are racists etc etc.

HAHAHA.. Another liberal claiming there is a GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY to hold down blacks.!!! Fact is blacks are just very mentally inferior and their failure today and throughout history is their own fault. THINK, you miserable white-hating racist.

You know I think you're just a stirrer, don't you?

Forum List

Back