Problems with AGW Modeling

It's not my claim, shit-for-brains. It's Frank's claim, and he can't explain it. You're just whining because you jumped on the stupid bandwagon with Frank, and got humiliated for doing so.

But hey, maybe you're not just a herd-follower. Why don't you explain Frank's theory for us, step by step? You're the one proclaiming the glory of the theory, so you ought to be able to explain it. If you can't or won't, that doesn't reflect well on you.

(If you haven't noticed, I have little patience with brainless cult suckups who think belligerent stupidity is a substitute for honest discussion.)
so, did you or did you not state what Frank asked. It's a yes or no question. which is it, yes......or...........no. You keep avoiding it. It's a public forum, we can see you slithering around it, and then whining like a baby and flinging insults.

You described a system where the 120PPM of CO2 generates enough heat to warm the air and the oceans by .9 degrees, correct?

And I directly pointed out to you, twice, how it's impossible for the air to warm more than the oceans.

And you ignored those direct statements, and continued to lie big by declaring I really believe the air can warm more than the oceans.

So go pound sand, liar. That goes for your two asslickers here as well.

You described a system where the 120PPM of CO2 generates enough heat to warm the air and the oceans by .9 degrees, correct?

And I directly pointed out to you, twice, how it's impossible for the air to warm more than the oceans.

And you ignored those direct statements, and continued to lie big by declaring I really believe the air can warm more than the oceans.

So go pound sand, liar. That goes for your two asslickers here as well.

So what is warming the oceans if it's not AGW?

Well, I'll go out on a limb here and say the AGWCult just realized how badly it's fucked itself by adding in the "missing warming" from the oceans.

Depending on who you talk to, it takes either 700 or 3,000 times the energy to heat the oceans than it does the air, so unless the CO2 is causing a thermonuclear reaction, there's no way physically possible for it to generate all the imaginary "excess heat"

Crick is mum, filing a missing persons report for OR and Mammoth is her pooh flinging self

I gave you an answer, twice. You lied in response. It's a habit you display across multiple topics. You get the answers that reveal what a moron you were, so you simply lie and pretend you never got the answers.

Hence, go pound sand, liar.

And being I'm dude, please stop hitting on me. Why are so many deniers such openly raging queers? They know I'm a guy. They've known it for years. They still hit on me. It's disturbing, having a pack of aggressively homosexual stalkers.

I gave you an answer, twice. You lied in response. It's a habit you display across multiple topics. You get the answers that reveal what a moron you were, so you simply lie and pretend you never got the answers.

Hence, go pound sand, liar.

Your "answer" was fucking moronic. I never said the air is heating the oceans, you made that up because you're a fucking moron.

The AGWCult is saying that the extra 120PPM of CO2 is thermonuclear heating the entire planet. Your Theory sucks and fails, don't blame me, get a new theory

Oh, and please go fuck your nasty, lying pooh-flinging self

You're admitting your "Theory" is impossible and you're blaming me for helping you come to that realization

No, I'm admitting your theory is impossible. You and your two asslickers were the only ones pushing such a stupid theory.

Why do you believe the debunking of your stupid theory reflects badly on anyone else? You said something dumb and got burned for it. Just live and learn, instead of going all psycho-obsessive.

No, I'm admitting your theory is impossible. You and your two asslickers were the only ones pushing such a stupid theory.

Why do you believe the debunking of your stupid theory reflects badly on anyone else? You said something dumb and got burned for it. Just live and learn, instead of going all psycho-obsessive.
So CO2 doesn't cause global warming?

But it's YOUR AGW Theory that's impossible and fails and sucks. you understand that, which is why you're flinging double fistfuls of pooh at me. YOUR THEORY SUCKS AND FAILS!

Real scientist tend to be passive, non-confrontational, "let's talk this out" kind of personality, so you Nazi Fucking AGWCult Jackbooters are having a field day intimidating them into silence or they would kick you fuckers to the curb right next to Ghostbusters

The AGWCult realized that there was no warming for 2 decades and then suddenly decided that 90% of the "warming" is absorbed by the ocean and together you have a .9 increase in temperature. That's what the AGWCult is saying and the only way that works is if the 120PPM of CO2 is causing a thermonuclear reaction and heating the oceans.

Now, go fling more pooh you fucking monkey.

Again, YOUR THEORY SUCKS AND FAILS!

Deniers, take a lesson. Frank is your future. Like him, you'll eventually be publicly melting down in bold fonts and all caps. Diving into a conspiracy cult begins an inevitable progression into insanity. Turn back now.

Frank, thanks for displaying the horrifying personal price paid by those who embrace denialism. You're plainly a lost cause, but you may have saved others.

Deniers, take a lesson. Frank is your future. Like him, you'll eventually be publicly melting down in bold fonts and all caps. Diving into a conspiracy cult begins an inevitable progression into insanity. Turn back now.

Frank, thanks for displaying the horrifying personal price paid by those who embrace denialism. You're plainly a lost cause, but you may have saved others.
But it's you who has retreated, now CO2 doesn't cause global warming. It can't given the scenario you all laid out with the oceans. Frank is spot fnn on dude/dudette. Your personal vendetta against him is sad to say the least. story books is what you post up these days with the villan as the mean old skeptic who out dueled you in a debate.

Hey, you wish to challenge the contest some more, you must first validate how the oceans got magically warmer and know one noticed.

Mamooth is reduced to admitting that CO2 really isn't causing ocean temperature to rise.

Mamooth is reduced to admitting that CO2 really isn't causing ocean temperature to rise.
it was a great climate play. you cornered it and it was left screaming and pouting and ranting and crying and whining. I thought for sure it would have defended its position. But instead, sunk down in defeat.

it was a great climate play. you cornered it and it was left screaming and pouting and ranting and crying and whining. I thought for sure it would have defended its position. But instead, sunk down in defeat.

Notice, none of them had an answer

No one wants to do the MATH? It doesn't really surprise me actually.

Frank,
The modeling fails because they refuse to acknowledge water vapor. Its the key to their whole failure to make an accurate model. They simply do not know how to quantify it because it can change by 40%, or more, in minuets at any place on the globe.

NOAA has been using Joules in their calculations because many dont know how to convert Joules into watts to make accurate comparisons. A few definitions are in order to show you how complex the calculations are.

Joule: The energy at one volt to sustain 1 watt for 1 second over an area 1mm x 1mm. Also defined as: the energy necessary to raise 1cc of water 1 deg C.

it will take me some time to write this up coherently, so think about this for a moment. Zeta-Joules is what NOAA was touting as evidence of what is causing warming but when you realize that number is divided every square mm of this planet it is far less than 0.07 W/M^2. 7 one hundredths of one watt and we have had the GRACE satellite for just 15 or so years. Anything reported beyond that time in the past is just a guess. The record isn't long enough to make any long term assumptions.

Also water absorbs at very different rates and depths in direct sun light due to salinity and other life forms/particles within it. At night water surface tension slows thermal release and waves speed it up.

0.0771 W/M^2 is capable of warming our oceans just 0.02dg C. (essentially your factor of four to one)

Air was affected but water vapor in the air dispersed the heat faster than it could build up. This is why CO2 has been empirically held at less than its lab defined potential, in our atmosphere. Were talking just 0.47 deg c. and if they used easily converted numbers the rate of warming isn't scary or a threat.

HAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaa.... my god, that's the biggest pile of crap I have heard in a long time. You should try stand up. They model in Joules because they don't know how to do the conversions! HAHAHAHAHaaaaaa.... Oh jeez, Billy, you really made my day.

Now i understand where you get your stupid from. Basic mathematics you fail at.. basic physics you fail at...

God are you stupid.

What's the source for all those remarkable revelations? Mad Magazine?

Good thing the AGWCult has a ready and convincing explanation of their "Settled science"

90% of the excess heat is absorbed by the oceans

LOL

God are you stupid.

What's the source for all those remarkable revelations? Mad Magazine?

Crick, thank you for your keen scientific insight and thoughtful explanation. It's easy to see why the "Science is Settled"

Most people with even a peripheral interest in science would have used some basic scientific concepts . "God, are you stupid" left all that in the dust

We have Consensus, you're a jackoff

Last edited:

Forum List

Back