Problem With the Black Community

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Fathers 'Need To Step Up' For Black Daughters

Today, though, we decided to talk about what happens when Mom is the only one around. That is, what happens when fathers aren't around. That's a situation that is becoming more and more common. A report from the nonprofit group Child Trends found that a majority of children born to women under 30 in the U.S. are born to single mothers. This phenomenon is especially pronounced in the black community, where less than a third of black children are now being raised in a two-parent household.

Blacks an' whatz left of the black family spins its' wheels in place thanks to the tried and true Democrap plantation. They only have themselves to blame........... vote Hillary 2016!!! :lol:

Today, though, we decided to talk about what happens when Mom is the only one around. That is, what happens when fathers aren't around. That's a situation that is becoming more and more common. A report from the nonprofit group Child Trends found that a majority of children born to women under 30 in the U.S. are born to single mothers. This phenomenon is especially pronounced in the black community, where less than a third of black children are now being raised in a two-parent household.
What do you suggest we do about it?

Send in a fleet of DC9's and bulldoze it under.

Blacks an' whatz left of the black family spins its' wheels in place thanks to the tried and true Democrap plantation. They only have themselves to blame........... vote Hillary 2016!!! :lol:
Without the liberal party you guys would still be stringing up blacks and arguing States rights. Segregation is your dream.

Now, I also agree that blacks have a real problem. It isn't who they vote for. They actually vote for the right party they just need to

A. Vote more. They faught for the right now don't exercise it.

B. Blacks need to start taking the Republicans advice. Yes the Republicans are wrong about why crime is high. They don't understand its poverty that's the cause. But even still, being that they are in poverty, if they want out they can't wait for whitey. They got to do it themselves. And they are doing a horrible job.

I don't understand why it's bad/mean/evil/racist to say black society is fucked up. Do I want what is best for blacks? Yes. Do I love and care about them as people? Yes.

This is what the leftist planned for, hoped for, and now have.

this isn't a problem, since dem already have the solution
I think the solution is a little democrat but also tough love Republicans. Like loving mom and tough dad. Welfare and food stamps and safety nets if absolutely necessary but dad will cut you off if you're a slacker

A real push to educate the next generation.

Two kids you gotta get fixed if you're on food stamps. Why not? My parents were smart enough to get fixed after 2 kids and we got out of poverty.

A push to end eubonics.

Better relationship with police

Free iud's in obamacare. Planned parenthood.

We got to get black women to stop becoming single moms.

White companies have to hire more blacks but they won't hire hood blacks.

When trump hillary or Sanders bring manufacturing jobs back home, put them in Detroit.

Bottom line they have to stop having children they won't raise. Lot of white trash need to take this advice.

There is no reason anyone who doesn't have kids can't make it in America. So make it first then have kids.

Take Ben Carson's advice. Don't vote for him but take his advice

Two kids you gotta get fixed if you're on food stamps. Why not? My parents were smart enough to get fixed after 2 kids and we got out of poverty.

A push to end eubonics.

When trump hillary or Sanders bring manufacturing jobs back home, put them in Detroit.

Bottom line they have to stop having children they won't raise. Lot of white trash need to take this advice.

There is no reason anyone who doesn't have kids can't make it in America. So make it first then have kids.

Two kids you gotta get fixed if you're on food stamps. Why not? My parents were smart enough to get fixed after 2 kids and we got out of poverty

Forced government sterilization:eusa_doh:

A push to end eubonics.

Two kids you gotta get fixed if you're on food stamps. Why not? My parents were smart enough to get fixed after 2 kids and we got out of poverty

Ok then how about to get any welfare you have to wear an IUD. It's just birth control. Don't want to wear one? Don't ask for welfare.

Are you going to be another thread detailer? Wouldn't you like to solve this problem? Wouldn't black people like to solve this problem?

A push to end eubonics.

Ok then how about to get any welfare you have to wear an IUD. It's just birth control. Don't want to wear one? Don't ask for welfare.

Are you going to be another thread detailer? Wouldn't you like to solve this problem? Wouldn't black people like to solve this problem?

Humm my brother and i grew up in a single parent household. If it were up to you my mother should have been sterilized. Are you a supporter of China's one child forced abortion policy?

A push to end eubonics.

Humm my brother and i grew up in a single parent household. If it were up to you my mother should have been sterilized. Are you a supporter of China's one child forced abortion policy?
Was she on welfare?

A push to end eubonics.

You leftist quit making victims out of people and let real Americans unleash our economy and create jobs for Americans. Why do you liberals support foreign born kids being shipped to this country?:dunno:

A push to end eubonics.

Wearing an IUD while on welfare isn't sterilization. Temporary but effective.

Please don't tell me you, Mr Republican, was on welfare growing up.

A push to end eubonics.

You leftist quit making victims out of people and let real Americans unleash our economy and create jobs for Americans. Why do you liberals support foreign born kids being shipped to this country?:dunno:
We don't. Business wants the market flooded with workers.

By the way, 4% unemployment. Seems were back to needing more immigrants. Only lets make them all legal.

A push to end eubonics.

We gave bush Tom delay and Dennis hastert 6 years and in 8 the economy collapsed.

Snyder has the Michigan house and senate run by Republicans. Detroit was taken over by emergency financial manager and Dan Gilbert, etc. Is this it? Detroit could use a lot more investment from business.

A push to end eubonics.

We don't. Business wants the market flooded with workers.

By the way, 4% unemployment. Seems were back to needing more immigrants. Only lets make them all legal.

Dude get it through your thick head...Obama's economy is part time, low wage, jobs. The rest are on disability, food stamps, with Obama phones..Get your head out of your ass

A push to end eubonics.

We gave bush Tom delay and Dennis hastert 6 years and in 8 the economy collapsed.

Snyder has the Michigan house and senate run by Republicans. Detroit was taken over by emergency financial manager and Dan Gilbert, etc. Is this it? Detroit could use a lot more investment from business.

Detroit was in great shape before Snyder?..WTF?:slap:

Forum List

Back