Problem With the Black Community

I'm trying to fix or solve the problem. You're just a thread derailer

Hilarious, I doubt you can solve your own problems...

Well you certainly contributed zero. I wish I could delete posts because all I've seen is post that derail an honest discussion.

Let me guess either you're black or come from a broken home

Do you have a twin? A liberal twin?
Because this seems like what the real Seal would consider the evil one.
Is there anything you agree with liberals?

Oh absolutely.
I'm for legalizing pot and I'm okay with birth control and abortion as long as it's done very early.
Come to think of it thats about it.

Well you certainly contributed zero. I wish I could delete posts because all I've seen is post that derail an honest discussion.

Oh absolutely.
I'm for legalizing pot and I'm okay with birth control and abortion as long as it's done very early.
Like I said earlier the solution should be bipartisan. Welfare is the democratic mother and Republican daddy say you got 6 months to find a job.

Detroit finally has the bus running 24 7. That's good. That is a very democratic thing to do.

Oh absolutely.
Like I said earlier the solution should be bipartisan. Welfare is the democratic mother and Republican daddy say you got 6 months to find a job.

LOL....thats a pretty accurate statement.
Although my mom tossed me at 17.
Best thing that ever happened to me.

You leftist quit making victims out of people and let real Americans unleash our economy and create jobs for Americans. Why do you liberals support foreign born kids being shipped to this country?:dunno:
We don't. Business wants the market flooded with workers.

By the way, 4% unemployment. Seems were back to needing more immigrants. Only lets make them all legal.

Dude get it through your thick head...Obama's economy is part time, low wage, jobs. The rest are on disability, food stamps, with Obama phones..Get your head out of your ass
Did you listen to the NPR story? The problem is kids from broken homes. Lots of good black families who raise good kids. Most of the criminals come from 1 parent homes. It's a trend that has to stop. Glad you weren't a statistic but also remember you needed welfare once.

Social safety nets are good. Interesting I'm for them but never needed them and you've needed them but are against them.

You had a mother and a farther.... You're lucky, but you don't have any moral high-ground. You want Americans forcibly sterilized by the government as 10's of thousands of foreign kids come here and relieve government benefits. We do you favor foreigners over Americans?
A.Im not the party who wants to cut welfare. You're a hypocrite for voting GOP. They want to cut the welfare your own family needed. I've met Republicans like you. Lots of them.

Wearing an IUD is not sterilization, although I think it's a great idea.

And this whole "let foreigners over here take benefits" I started a thread admitting the amount of fraud abuse and waste I see with just my own eyes is staggering.

You should be ashamed. You sound like Ben carson.

Why do you leftist support to weakening welfare to work is that racist what's up with you people? You're full of crap

You leftist quit making victims out of people and let real Americans unleash our economy and create jobs for Americans. Why do you liberals support foreign born kids being shipped to this country?:dunno:

By the way, 4% unemployment. Seems were back to needing more immigrants. Only lets make them all legal.

Dude get it through your thick head...Obama's economy is part time, low wage, jobs. The rest are on disability, food stamps, with Obama phones..Get your head out of your ass
Did you listen to the NPR story? The problem is kids from broken homes. Lots of good black families who raise good kids. Most of the criminals come from 1 parent homes. It's a trend that has to stop. Glad you weren't a statistic but also remember you needed welfare once.

Social safety nets are good. Interesting I'm for them but never needed them and you've needed them but are against them.

We all know having a strong family makes all the difference.
The problem is breaking the cycle and what that would entail.
Liberals would go nuts on what they would call draconian measures...if they knew what draconian meant.
I suggest iud's for women on welfare and jroc suggests I'm talking about sterilization. Ok I did suggest that initially but hey, if you want government cheese you gotta make choices.

What the fuck should we just have to bail out every woman after she has 1 2 3 4 should he be able to keep going?

Then for those American fucking mouches to justify their welfare because foreigners come here and get welfare? If that isn't the most loser thing I've ever heard someone actually say. And he was a God damn Republican.

Bobo want to take care of foreign kids as he's wants American kids aborted :uhh:

Maybe in Detroit that's true.

That's why 700,000 detroiters got the fuck out.
It's true throughout the Obama economy and the answer to you people is McDonald's workers making $15 hour:uhoh3:
I just want to repeat what a loser thing you said before. To justify you taking welfare because foreigners supposedly come here and take it.

And I wouldnt even bust your balls if you weren't a Republican.

How would your family survived without welfare? We'll never know cause you got it. You want to experiment with the next generation. Practice the tough love you yourself didn't get

I have my own business and my brother is a police officer...Maybe we should have been aborted if we knew my father was going to leave us in diapers?:dunno:

This is what the leftist planned for, hoped for, and now have.

this isn't a problem, since dem already have the solution
I think the solution is a little democrat but also tough love Republicans. Like loving mom and tough dad. Welfare and food stamps and safety nets if absolutely necessary but dad will cut you off if you're a slacker
but rep tough love is racist, at least that's what Im told again and again and again.

welfare is a safety net for very very few. I know people that have been on it for decades, and it's a known way to get by in black neighborhoods, they learn to work the system, not to work.

Knew a guy that would buy the ssn of kids from single moms and claim the kid/s on his tax returns.

it's truly sad to see that the system is built and kept, to keep black people poor and dependent.

It's true throughout the Obama economy and the answer to you people is McDonald's workers making $15 hour:uhoh3:
I just want to repeat what a loser thing you said before. To justify you taking welfare because foreigners supposedly come here and take it.

How would your family survived without welfare? We'll never know cause you got it. You want to experiment with the next generation. Practice the tough love you yourself didn't get

I have my own business and my brother is a police officer...Maybe we should have been aborted if we knew my father was going to leave us in diapers?:dunno:
Maybe he should have been forced to pay.

And don't look at me my brother you're the one who wants to vote for Republicans and end welfare for the future you.

No you shouldn't have been aborted but

You should have received zero in welfare. Like Republicans say you should have went to a synagogue for food. Republicans don't want the money they make being taken from them to give to you "takers"

Liberals would go nuts on what they would call draconian measures...if they knew what draconian meant.
I suggest iud's for women on welfare and jroc suggests I'm talking about sterilization. Ok I did suggest that initially but hey, if you want government cheese you gotta make choices.

What the fuck should we just have to bail out every woman after she has 1 2 3 4 should he be able to keep going?

Then for those American fucking mouches to justify their welfare because foreigners come here and get welfare? If that isn't the most loser thing I've ever heard someone actually say. And he was a God damn Republican.

Bobo want to take care of foreign kids as he's wants American kids aborted :uhh:

I don't want to take care of foreign kids or you. Do you think because you were an american kid that us Republicans want to pay for you? We worked for our money. Why should we help your family? Help yourself.

You are the worst Republican ever

I don't want to take care of foreign kids or you. Do you think because you were an american kid that us Republicans want to pay for you? We worked for our money. Why should we help your family? Help yourself.

You are the worst Republican ever

Actually i'm the best, I've seen both sides.. you? your're a fraud someone who claims to be a Detroiter, but left when you where a small child. A union guy, who no doubt relied on the union to help you get where you are. A person who claims to not be a racist, but wants all poor kids aborted, those kids would be mostly minority kids. You're a hell of a guy, leftist are pathetic actually.

A real push to educate the next generation.

Two kids you gotta get fixed if you're on food stamps. Why not? My parents were smart enough to get fixed after 2 kids and we got out of poverty.

A push to end eubonics.

Better relationship with police

Free iud's in obamacare. Planned parenthood.

We got to get black women to stop becoming single moms.

White companies have to hire more blacks but they won't hire hood blacks.

When trump hillary or Sanders bring manufacturing jobs back home, put them in Detroit.

Bottom line they have to stop having children they won't raise. Lot of white trash need to take this advice.

There is no reason anyone who doesn't have kids can't make it in America. So make it first then have kids.

Take Ben Carson's advice. Don't vote for him but take his advice

Two kids you gotta get fixed if you're on food stamps. Why not? My parents were smart enough to get fixed after 2 kids and we got out of poverty

Forced government sterilization:eusa_doh:
Ok then how about to get any welfare you have to wear an IUD. It's just birth control. Don't want to wear one? Don't ask for welfare.

Are you going to be another thread detailer? Wouldn't you like to solve this problem? Wouldn't black people like to solve this problem?

We gave bush Tom delay and Dennis hastert 6 years and in 8 the economy collapsed.

Snyder has the Michigan house and senate run by Republicans. Detroit was taken over by emergency financial manager and Dan Gilbert, etc. Is this it? Detroit could use a lot more investment from business.

Detroit was in great shape before Snyder?..WTF?:slap:

Absolutely! So great Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick could take time off to go to the slammer.

Forced government sterilization:eusa_doh:
Ok then how about to get any welfare you have to wear an IUD. It's just birth control. Don't want to wear one? Don't ask for welfare.

Are you going to be another thread detailer? Wouldn't you like to solve this problem? Wouldn't black people like to solve this problem?

We gave bush Tom delay and Dennis hastert 6 years and in 8 the economy collapsed.

Snyder has the Michigan house and senate run by Republicans. Detroit was taken over by emergency financial manager and Dan Gilbert, etc. Is this it? Detroit could use a lot more investment from business.

Absolutely! So great Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick could take time off to go to the slammer.

BOBO's favorite Democrat

BOBO's favorite Democrat

Let’s explore the emotional consequences when mom is the only one around. That's a situation that is becoming more and more common. The majority of children born to women under 30 in the U.S. are born to single mothers. This phenomenon is especially pronounced in the black community, where less than a third of black children are now being raised in a two-parent household. If we can get this generation an opportunity to purge themselves of this trauma, I think there are some greatness that can begin.

I care about what happens to men, but I'm equally or maybe even more concerned about what's happening to women because when we look at what's happening in society, the people who are actually rearing children and taking care of the families, are the women. And so if you have women who are wounded and you have generation to generation of wounded women, then you're sure to have generation after generation of wounded men and a society that is definitely dysfunctional.

But could part of the issue here be that women are the ones who perpetuate this by continuing to and choosing to - in some cases choosing to -have children without fathers who are reliable, without men who they know they can rely upon? And I have to ask if that's part of the issue?

Crime linked to absent fathers

Forum List

Back