Problem With the Black Community

A real push to educate the next generation.

Two kids you gotta get fixed if you're on food stamps. Why not? My parents were smart enough to get fixed after 2 kids and we got out of poverty.

A push to end eubonics.

Better relationship with police

Free iud's in obamacare. Planned parenthood.

We got to get black women to stop becoming single moms.

White companies have to hire more blacks but they won't hire hood blacks.

When trump hillary or Sanders bring manufacturing jobs back home, put them in Detroit.

Bottom line they have to stop having children they won't raise. Lot of white trash need to take this advice.

There is no reason anyone who doesn't have kids can't make it in America. So make it first then have kids.

Take Ben Carson's advice. Don't vote for him but take his advice

Two kids you gotta get fixed if you're on food stamps. Why not? My parents were smart enough to get fixed after 2 kids and we got out of poverty

Forced government sterilization:eusa_doh:
Ok then how about to get any welfare you have to wear an IUD. It's just birth control. Don't want to wear one? Don't ask for welfare.

Are you going to be another thread detailer? Wouldn't you like to solve this problem? Wouldn't black people like to solve this problem?

You leftist quit making victims out of people and let real Americans unleash our economy and create jobs for Americans. Why do you liberals support foreign born kids being shipped to this country?:dunno:
We don't. Business wants the market flooded with workers.

By the way, 4% unemployment. Seems were back to needing more immigrants. Only lets make them all legal.

Dude get it through your thick head...Obama's economy is part time, low wage, jobs. The rest are on disability, food stamps, with Obama phones..Get your head out of your ass
Did you listen to the NPR story? The problem is kids from broken homes. Lots of good black families who raise good kids. Most of the criminals come from 1 parent homes. It's a trend that has to stop. Glad you weren't a statistic but also remember you needed welfare once.

Social safety nets are good. Interesting I'm for them but never needed them and you've needed them but are against them.

A real push to educate the next generation.

Two kids you gotta get fixed if you're on food stamps. Why not? My parents were smart enough to get fixed after 2 kids and we got out of poverty.

A push to end eubonics.

Better relationship with police

Free iud's in obamacare. Planned parenthood.

We got to get black women to stop becoming single moms.

White companies have to hire more blacks but they won't hire hood blacks.

When trump hillary or Sanders bring manufacturing jobs back home, put them in Detroit.

Bottom line they have to stop having children they won't raise. Lot of white trash need to take this advice.

There is no reason anyone who doesn't have kids can't make it in America. So make it first then have kids.

Take Ben Carson's advice. Don't vote for him but take his advice

Two kids you gotta get fixed if you're on food stamps. Why not? My parents were smart enough to get fixed after 2 kids and we got out of poverty

Ok then how about to get any welfare you have to wear an IUD. It's just birth control. Don't want to wear one? Don't ask for welfare.

Are you going to be another thread detailer? Wouldn't you like to solve this problem? Wouldn't black people like to solve this problem?

You leftist quit making victims out of people and let real Americans unleash our economy and create jobs for Americans. Why do you liberals support foreign born kids being shipped to this country?:dunno:

By the way, 4% unemployment. Seems were back to needing more immigrants. Only lets make them all legal.

Dude get it through your thick head...Obama's economy is part time, low wage, jobs. The rest are on disability, food stamps, with Obama phones..Get your head out of your ass
Maybe in Detroit that's true.

That's why 700,000 detroiters got the fuck out.

Did you listen to the NPR story? The problem is kids from broken homes. Lots of good black families who raise good kids. Most of the criminals come from 1 parent homes. It's a trend that has to stop. Glad you weren't a statistic but also remember you needed welfare once.

Social safety nets are good. Interesting I'm for them but never needed them and you've needed them but are against them.

You had a mother and a farther.... You're lucky, but you don't have any moral high-ground. You want Americans forcibly sterilized by the government as 10's of thousands of foreign kids come here and relieve government benefits. We do you favor foreigners over Americans?

It's true throughout the Obama economy and the answer to you people is McDonald's workers making $15 hour:uhoh3:

You had a mother and a farther.... You're lucky, but you don't have any moral high-ground. You want Americans forcibly sterilized by the government as 10's of thousands of foreign kids come here and relieve government benefits. We do you favor foreigners over Americans?
A.Im not the party who wants to cut welfare. You're a hypocrite for voting GOP. They want to cut the welfare your own family needed. I've met Republicans like you. Lots of them.

Wearing an IUD is not sterilization, although I think it's a great idea.

And this whole "let foreigners over here take benefits" I started a thread admitting the amount of fraud abuse and waste I see with just my own eyes is staggering.

You should be ashamed. You sound like Ben carson.

It's true throughout the Obama economy and the answer to you people is McDonald's workers making $15 hour:uhoh3:
You can't stay on topic because the subject makes you uncomfortable. Sure some or most kids from broken homes make it but we're starting to understand there is a connection between kids without dads and crime/poverty. You also jroc have the advantage of being white.

Plus, I wonder if you've been saving. Do you have a big 401k? You better

We all know having a strong family makes all the difference.
The problem is breaking the cycle and what that would entail.
Liberals would go nuts on what they would call draconian measures...if they knew what draconian meant.

Liberals would go nuts on what they would call draconian measures...if they knew what draconian meant.
I suggest iud's for women on welfare and jroc suggests I'm talking about sterilization. Ok I did suggest that initially but hey, if you want government cheese you gotta make choices.

What the fuck should we just have to bail out every woman after she has 1 2 3 4 should he be able to keep going?

Then for those American fucking mouches to justify their welfare because foreigners come here and get welfare? If that isn't the most loser thing I've ever heard someone actually say. And he was a God damn Republican.

I suggest iud's for women on welfare and jroc suggests I'm talking about sterilization. Ok I did suggest that initially but hey, if you want government cheese you gotta make choices.

What the fuck should we just have to bail out every woman after she has 1 2 3 4 should he be able to keep going?

Then for those American fucking mouches to justify their welfare because foreigners come here and get welfare? If that isn't the most loser thing I've ever heard someone actually say. And he was a God damn Republican.

Have you been hanging out at the Houstonian?
Because I dont even know you anymore...

I just want to repeat what a loser thing you said before. To justify you taking welfare because foreigners supposedly come here and take it.

And I wouldnt even bust your balls if you weren't a Republican.

How would your family survived without welfare? We'll never know cause you got it. You want to experiment with the next generation. Practice the tough love you yourself didn't get

I need a snickers.

I need a snickers.

No,no....keep eating whatever it is you're eating.
Raw meat?

I'm trying to fix or solve the problem. You're just a thread derailer

Hilarious, I doubt you can solve your own problems...

Well you certainly contributed zero. I wish I could delete posts because all I've seen is post that derail an honest discussion.

Let me guess either you're black or come from a broken home

Well you certainly contributed zero. I wish I could delete posts because all I've seen is post that derail an honest discussion.

Do you have a twin? A liberal twin?
Because this seems like what the real Seal would consider the evil one.

Do you have a twin? A liberal twin?
Because this seems like what the real Seal would consider the evil one.
Is there anything you agree with liberals?

Forum List

Back