problem isnt just islam.arabs are the problem ......

We are reaping the harvest of centuries of Western exploitation of the Muslim world.

try to think before YOUR FINGERS DO THE WALKING. "centuries of
western exploitation of the muslim world" <<<< does that phrase have
ANY MEANING AT ALL???? please define---IN CONTEXT-----
1) THE MUSLIM WORLD
2) EXAMPLE OF EXPLOITATION THEREOF
3) and...for that matter "WESTERN"

Western Europe. The invasion, occupation, colonization, and exploitation of lands in Africa and Asia, many of which were primarily Muslim countries/peoples.

The civilians killed and hurt in Brussels or Paris or on 9-11 had no part in those exploitations.

All of history is on the same string.

The civilians killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki were innocent too.

We are reaping the harvest of centuries of Western exploitation of the Muslim world.

Many have been exploited and don't do revenge like the muslims do. Blowing up subways, skyscrapers, thousands of innocent men, women, children. What other people do this in the name of their god or for revenge? Some civilizations and religions evolve and grow, unlike Islam.

Indonesia has the the largest Muslim population in the world. How much of the 'blowing up' are they doing?
BECAUSE THEY ARENT ARABS

1) THE MUSLIM WORLD

Western Europe. The invasion, occupation, colonization, and exploitation of lands in Africa and Asia, many of which were primarily Muslim countries/peoples.

The civilians killed and hurt in Brussels or Paris or on 9-11 had no part in those exploitations.

I suggest you get counseling and therapy for what could possibly be terminal myopia.

When you haven't got a decent answer then switch to insults.

There it is. In other words folks, it is white Christian Americans fault.

I pray to the Lord that I get to piss on your grave one day. Since I do that at a cemetery from time to time.

I honestly hope it is your grave that I get to piss on some day.

Dear Lord Jesus, please grant me this one wish.

Peeing in cemeteries is what you do when you're not posting shit here?

Many have been exploited and don't do revenge like the muslims do. Blowing up subways, skyscrapers, thousands of innocent men, women, children. What other people do this in the name of their god or for revenge? Some civilizations and religions evolve and grow, unlike Islam.

Indonesia has the the largest Muslim population in the world. How much of the 'blowing up' are they doing?
BECAUSE THEY ARENT ARABS

They are Muslims. Are we now clear then that we can't blame Islam for those who choose to make a radical violent interpretation of Islam?

1) THE MUSLIM WORLD

And so far, Japanese aren't doing what the muslims are doing. Thanks for making my point.

There it is. In other words folks, it is white Christian Americans fault.

I pray to the Lord that I get to piss on your grave one day. Since I do that at a cemetery from time to time.

I honestly hope it is your grave that I get to piss on some day.

Dear Lord Jesus, please grant me this one wish.

Peeing in cemeteries is what you do when you're not posting shit here?

Picking fights with dead people is the sum total of his macho component.

What did Belgium do to the Muslim world?

It's a sum total of actions and reactions. 9/11 probably never happens if George Bush Sr. doesn't invade Iraq in 1991 and then put troops in Saudi Arabia.

Spot on. The Australian press reported heavily about this after 9/11. American "LIBERAL" press didn't.
Our press focused on renewed nationalism, revenge and "shock and awe" directed at a country that didn't have a fucking thing to do with the WTC coming down.

1) THE MUSLIM WORLD

And so far, Japanese aren't doing what the muslims are doing. Thanks for making my point.

That wasn't your point.

Bush killed more innocent civilians just during shock and awe than were killed in Brussels and Paris.

Can we fairly label him a terrorist?

I THINK PEOPLE CANT BLAME ARABS. because PEOPLE CALLED them RACIST .THEN THEY BLAME JUST ISLAM
arabs can understand only 2 things. 1: pussy 2: kill
rape and terror

Last edited:

What did Belgium do to the Muslim world?

It's a sum total of actions and reactions. 9/11 probably never happens if George Bush Sr. doesn't invade Iraq in 1991 and then put troops in Saudi Arabia.

Spot on. The Australian press reported heavily about this after 9/11. American "LIBERAL" press didn't.
Our press focused on renewed nationalism, revenge and "shock and awe" directed at a country that didn't have a fucking thing to do with the WTC coming down.

As I just referenced. Bush contrived to launch a war of aggression against Iraq in 2003, and killed more innocent civilians in the first day than were lost in Brussels and Paris combined.

I THINK PEOPLE CANT BLAME ARABS. PEOPLE CALLED them RACIST .THEN THEY BLAME JUST ISLAM
rape and terror

It's the religion, not the race of those committing the terrorist attacks. Negroes in America aren't trying to get revenge for the slavery of the past by blowing up airports in Atlanta Georgia. Something about the religion of Islam that keeps it's people in a state of hatred for all other religions.

1) THE MUSLIM WORLD

oh ----ok lets see-------you want to name some of those atrocities? If to you
WEST means EUROPE-----there was DEFINITLY an era of western empire building--------but it actually followed on the heels of the GREAT AND GLORIOUS
AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST (ask any muslim school child about that allah
galvanized GLORY) -------I remember a bit of 'HISTORY OF WESTERN CIV' ---
I do not remember the VAST ROMAN EMPIRE encroachment on "THE MUSLIM
WORLD" -----moving along-----MEDIEVAL wise-----I do remember the vast CALIPHATES ----(formed during the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST )
and their habitual genocide of non muslims---including Christians and hindus and
jews ----but the greatest conquests done by our boys from Portugal, Spain,
and England----were NEW WORLD----no muslims. -------the brits did move into
the Indian subcontinent and sub-Saharan Africa------not particularly muslim either----
WTF are you muttering about?

Colonization of the Arab world, into the 20th century:

middle-east.png

I THINK PEOPLE CANT BLAME ARABS. PEOPLE CALLED them RACIST .THEN THEY BLAME JUST ISLAM
rape and terror

It's the religion, not the race of those committing the terrorist attacks. Negroes in America aren't trying to get revenge for the slavery of the past by blowing up airports in Atlanta Georgia. Something about the religion of Islam that keeps it's people in a state of hatred for all other religions.

ISIS has killed far more Muslims than Christians.

rape and terror

OMG...You are saying that you know how 1,600,000,000 people feel? If it wasn't for bottomless generalizations, you'd have nothing to say at all.

Forum List

Back