Islam Is the Problem

Re-read. It is just an excuse and really off topic to boot. This thread is about Islam. And for you to compare to some sort of stage needs change, and Islam has not changed.
Well since you refuse to use your brain, Islam in the sense of violent expansion and reaction waned until modern times, if you were a student of history you would know that. If you were a student of history, psychology and sociology you would understand that Islam like Christianity, like Communist humanism, like any other social and sociopolitical construct is not to blame, it's those who pervert it for their own reasons that are to blame.
Islam is not being perverted that is the point. Islam is being followed to the when terror occurs, when large communities in host countries do not assimilate, and when a group like CAIR comes out against terror, while tied to terror.

You can shove the history that surrounds Islam. History is a teacher. It looks like you have learned nothing.
Coming from a clueless hack such as yourself I'll take that as a compliment. :thup:

Clueless? What I am has little to do with what Islam is. And I am hardly clueless. You have avoided the topic again.

So tell me what I do not know about Islam?
No, you tell me what you know without cutting and pasting out of context. :thup:

How would I know what to cut and paste if I did not know about Islam. Do you quote sources or we are supposed to believe you?

Re-read. It is just an excuse and really off topic to boot. This thread is about Islam. And for you to compare to some sort of stage needs change, and Islam has not changed.
Well since you refuse to use your brain, Islam in the sense of violent expansion and reaction waned until modern times, if you were a student of history you would know that. If you were a student of history, psychology and sociology you would understand that Islam like Christianity, like Communist humanism, like any other social and sociopolitical construct is not to blame, it's those who pervert it for their own reasons that are to blame.
Islam is not being perverted that is the point. Islam is being followed to the when terror occurs, when large communities in host countries do not assimilate, and when a group like CAIR comes out against terror, while tied to terror.

You can shove the history that surrounds Islam. History is a teacher. It looks like you have learned nothing.
Coming from a clueless hack such as yourself I'll take that as a compliment. :thup:

Clueless? What I am has little to do with what Islam is. And I am hardly clueless. You have avoided the topic again.

No, you tell me what you know without cutting and pasting out of context. :thup:

Avoids a simple query because he doesn't have any knowledge of Islam. Trollish behavior and actually cowardly. Probably compensating for some deficiency.

No, people are the problem, people who use Islam as an excuse just like people used Christianity, nationalism, any ideology as an excuse/reason.

More psycho-babble.

What this guy Ringel05 refuses to acknowledge is Islam's purpose as revealed by it's doctrine. This purpose is to dominate all religions and ideologies and force them to convert or be subdued. Islam is unlike any other religion and very similar to fascism.

You missed the point completely but it's not unexpected from someone who refuses to look past their own nose. :thup:

No, it you refusing to look past your alt-Left ideology. Only alt-Left types are stupid enough to defend a 'religion' that sanctions the murder of it's members who freely choose to leave it. Some even do this while calling all religions bad. Perverted thinking to be sure

How would I know what to cut and paste if I did not know about Islam. Do you quote sources or we are supposed to believe you?
i know what you cut and paste based on what you already have done. :thup:

Avoids a simple query because he doesn't have any knowledge of Islam. Trollish behavior and actually cowardly. Probably compensating for some deficiency.
Get help, seriously. :thup:

No, people are the problem, people who use Islam as an excuse just like people used Christianity, nationalism, any ideology as an excuse/reason.

More psycho-babble.

What this guy Ringel05 refuses to acknowledge is Islam's purpose as revealed by it's doctrine. This purpose is to dominate all religions and ideologies and force them to convert or be subdued. Islam is unlike any other religion and very similar to fascism.
Kinda like some used Christianity hundreds of years ago for..... Got it....... :thup:

You shouldn't refer to yourself like

Troll. Ignore
It's actually funny that you (of all people) label me a troll. I provided a rational knowledge based assessment which you obviously couldn't comprehend with your neandertholic "ugh, Muslims evil" mindset and simply responded with a claim of 'psycho-babel'........ I bet you're one of those who think anyone to the left of Joseph McCarthy is a communist and Muslim sympathizer.

Drop your preconceptions and defensive hackery and reread it. :dunno:

Not much beyond what you glean from "wikiIslam".

Not much beyond what you glean from "wikiIslam".

Much more than that, but the things that prove what Islam says and therefore is are there for everyone with an open mind to read. The facts point toward my outlook on Islam. Not much if anything points to your view.

Troll. Ignore
It's actually funny that you (of all people) label me a troll. I provided a rational knowledge based assessment which you obviously couldn't comprehend with your neandertholic "ugh, Muslims evil" mindset and simply responded with a claim of 'psycho-babel'........ I bet you're one of those who think anyone to the left of Joseph McCarthy is a communist and Muslim sympathizer.
Tolerance of intolerance is cowardliness. Keep that in mind as you analyze others.

Troll. Ignore
Tolerance of intolerance is cowardliness. Keep that in mind as you analyze others.
Who said I was tolerating it? If I was we wouldn't be having this conversation Sparkette....... :thup:

Troll. Ignore
Oh and you wouldn't know how to analyze others with your complete black and white approach. Tell me Sparkette (without looking it up), how many Islamic sects are there within the three branches of Islam? Do they all teach the same thing? Are there or are there not multiple interpretations of the Koran and what are those interpretations, I'll wait for your dissertation. What type of schooling does the typical Middle Eastern Muslim receive?
Those are just a few questions........ Feeling a little out of your league now?

Pretty much that's it, hit the nail on the head. Islam is a major pain in the ass, it's a death cult based on fantasies and hoodoo. And liberals want to defend THAT against a backlash? Same liberals that don't want a Christian creche defend Islamic dogma and extremists. That sort of disqualifies liberals as any judge of character.

Forum List

Back