problem isnt just islam.arabs are the problem ......

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
54559_254.jpg

DC64EE58-7295-4099-9FBA-B25ABA369550_cx0_cy10_cw0_mw1024_s_n_r1.jpg

when terrorist kill people.everybody talking about islam and moslem.
but they never talk about arabs. 95 % of terrorist are arabs or leading by arabs
for example most taliban terrorist wasnt arabs.but they leading by arabs .... mind like bin ladin and other arabs

san bernadino
9/11
paris attack
brussel attack
all of terrorist were arabs .
they are lizard eater. they drink camel milk.this people have problem
camel_festival_2_20110207.jpg

rdlam.jpg

lizard-boy-01.jpg
patv-300x184.png

Contact-with-camels.jpg

for my many fans out there----you might recall that I have presented by own experience with MUSLIMS in the USA from "other lands"--------and the fact that
IRANIANS DESPISE ARABS -----yup ----Iranians really do DESPISE ARABS ---
they despise arabs so much that MOST OF THEM DO NOT KNOW A WORD
OF ARABIC and gag at the mention of arab food and Arabic music and arab
design. see? I was right-----Dani BLAMES the arabs even for the disgusting
behavior of muhummad

We are reaping the harvest of centuries of Western exploitation of the Muslim world.

try to think before YOUR FINGERS DO THE WALKING. "centuries of
western exploitation of the muslim world" <<<< does that phrase have
ANY MEANING AT ALL???? please define---IN CONTEXT-----
1) THE MUSLIM WORLD
2) EXAMPLE OF EXPLOITATION THEREOF
3) and...for that matter "WESTERN"

We are reaping the harvest of centuries of Western exploitation of the Muslim world.

1) THE MUSLIM WORLD

Western Europe. The invasion, occupation, colonization, and exploitation of lands in Africa and Asia, many of which were primarily Muslim countries/peoples.

Many have been exploited and don't do revenge like the muslims do. Blowing up subways, skyscrapers, thousands of innocent men, women, children. What other people do this in the name of their god or for revenge? Some civilizations and religions evolve and grow, unlike Islam.

1) THE MUSLIM WORLD

Western Europe. The invasion, occupation, colonization, and exploitation of lands in Africa and Asia, many of which were primarily Muslim countries/peoples.

The civilians killed and hurt in Brussels or Paris or on 9-11 had no part in those exploitations.

1) THE MUSLIM WORLD

oh ----ok lets see-------you want to name some of those atrocities? If to you
WEST means EUROPE-----there was DEFINITLY an era of western empire building--------but it actually followed on the heels of the GREAT AND GLORIOUS
AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST (ask any muslim school child about that allah
galvanized GLORY) -------I remember a bit of 'HISTORY OF WESTERN CIV' ---
I do not remember the VAST ROMAN EMPIRE encroachment on "THE MUSLIM
WORLD" -----moving along-----MEDIEVAL wise-----I do remember the vast CALIPHATES ----(formed during the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST )
and their habitual genocide of non muslims---including Christians and hindus and
jews ----but the greatest conquests done by our boys from Portugal, Spain,
and England----were NEW WORLD----no muslims. -------the brits did move into
the Indian subcontinent and sub-Saharan Africa------not particularly muslim either----
WTF are you muttering about?

Many have been exploited and don't do revenge like the muslims do. Blowing up subways, skyscrapers, thousands of innocent men, women, children. What other people do this in the name of their god or for revenge? Some civilizations and religions evolve and grow, unlike Islam.

Indonesia has the the largest Muslim population in the world. How much of the 'blowing up' are they doing?

1) THE MUSLIM WORLD

WEST means EUROPE-----there was DEFINITLY an era of western empire building--------but it actually followed on the heels of the GREAT AND GLORIOUS
WORLD" -----moving along-----MEDIEVAL wise-----I do remember the vast CALIPHATES ----(formed during the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST )
and their habitual genocide of non muslims---including Christians and hindus and
the Indian subcontinent and sub-Saharan Africa------not particularly muslim either----

Jesus Christ, read a book.

There it is. In other words folks, it is white Christian Americans fault.

I pray to the Lord that I get to piss on your grave one day. Since I do that at a cemetery from time to time.

I honestly hope it is your grave that I get to piss on some day.

Dear Lord Jesus, please grant me this one wish.

54559_254.jpg

DC64EE58-7295-4099-9FBA-B25ABA369550_cx0_cy10_cw0_mw1024_s_n_r1.jpg

when terrorist kill people.everybody talking about islam and moslem.
but they never talk about arabs. 95 % of terrorist are arabs or leading by arabs
for example most taliban terrorist wasnt arabs.but they leading by arabs .... mind like bin ladin and other arabs

san bernadino
9/11
paris attack
brussel attack
all of terrorist were arabs .
they are lizard eater. they drink camel milk.this people have problem
camel_festival_2_20110207.jpg

rdlam.jpg

lizard-boy-01.jpg
patv-300x184.png

Contact-with-camels.jpg
Raygun had the Taliban in the White House calling them freedom fighters, long before Bin Laden got there. Raygun gave them a billion dollars worth of stinger missiles to terrorize the Russians.
The problem is not the Arabs, the problem is the U.S. interfering in all of the middle east....that is why they hate us.
Equating ISIS with Islam, is like equating the KKK with Christianity. They both pervert their professed religions. And Trump has been endorsed by the KKK. Get a clue.

1) THE MUSLIM WORLD

colonialism1914.jpg

It's like dealing with a 4 year old.

There it is. In other words folks, it is white Christian Americans fault.

I pray to the Lord that I get to piss on your grave one day. Since I do that at a cemetery from time to time.

I honestly hope it is your grave that I get to piss on some day.

Dear Lord Jesus, please grant me this one wish.

You can come up to upstate NY anytime you want.

1) THE MUSLIM WORLD

The civilians killed and hurt in Brussels or Paris or on 9-11 had no part in those exploitations.

I suggest you get counseling and therapy for what could possibly be terminal myopia.

1) THE MUSLIM WORLD

colonialism1914.jpg

It's like dealing with a 4 year old.

A whole bunch of 4-year-olds.

Forum List

Back