Which have strongest military in Nordic ??

From Nordic the strongest military cuts ????

• Denmark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finland

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Norway

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Sweden

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Oden what should you say.

I think this way:

1.Finland
2.Norway
3.Sweden
4.Denmark

Last edited:
Which Nordic country has the worst speakers of English? Because your post 1 is a shining example. It makes no sense at all.

Based on your title, if what you're trying to say is "which of the Nordic countries have the strongest military?" --- the answer would clearly be Iceland, which is not on the list.

That's because it has no standing army. When a country figures out how to do that it's automatically stronger than a country that depends on one.

• Banned
I changes me vote to Finland even from start I vote on Norway. But I think Finland can win against Russia in Eastern South Finland with 60,000 soldiers. And against Sweden in north Finland even I don't know about if it is attack's or defense Finland won.

• Banned
12,000 Swedish troops in reserves against 25,100 Finnish troops in north Finland.

Who should you believe in this way ? Swedish reserve aren't best with 12,000 man ?

• Banned
He doesn't will to challenge me in debate. Maybe Sweden are stronger in south Sweden with Gotland and Östersund in north pcs but there is HG Soldiers. Thinks Sweden win there against Norweigans 10,000 man in attack's for Norway. In defense for Sweden with x4 smaller strenght. 1 brigade for Sweden in Östersund of the Homeguards how have 12,000 soldiers in south Sweden and 1 brigade in Östersund and rest in north Sweden. Zero soldiers in Stockholm of the Homeguards. This I know.

• Banned
But Sweden cannot attack's Norway in Norways homeland with x4 smaller strenght of soldiers. Thinks Germany have chanches with 70,000 man vs Finland last sum in Eastern South Finland by 250,000 Soldiers. Even it were German 48 precents by their reserves.

But Sweden cannot attack's Norway in Norways homeland with x4 smaller strenght of soldiers. Thinks Germany have chanches with 70,000 man vs Finland last sum in Eastern South Finland by 250,000 Soldiers. Even it were German 48 precents by their reserves.

Swedish army should attack Sweden, to remove all the Muslim savages that Traitor Swedish Government has allowed in.

Swedish army should attack Sweden, to remove all the Muslim savages that Traitor Swedish Government has allowed in.

Did you hear about the migrant who'd actually been caught on camera as part of an execution squad in Syria, now facing charges in Sweden?

English forums must have English teacher for outlandish like me from Sweden ?!

Which Nordic country has the worst speakers of English? Because your post 1 is a shining example. It makes no sense at all.

Based on your title, if what you're trying to say is "which of the Nordic countries have the strongest military?" --- the answer would clearly be Iceland, which is not on the list.

That's because it has no standing army. When a country figures out how to do that it's automatically stronger than a country that depends on one.

Incorrect. Iceland relies on NATO for it's defense currently. During WWII it relied on both the UK and the USA for its defense.

Incorrect. Iceland relies on NATO for it's defense currently. During WWII it relied on both the UK and the USA for its defense.

Read the post. I said it has no standing army --- which is correct.

Oden what should you say.

I think this way:

1.Finland
2.Norway
3.Sweden
4.Denmark

The answer is Norway.

I think he should just post in Swedish. At least then he might get one language right. Might be easier for, say, a native German speaker to figure out what the fuck he's babbling about than trying to decode what he thinks is "English".

Yes I agree he should. Not sure where he's from, could be remote area of Sweden, this because Freja has very good English comprehension.

Read the post. I said it has no standing army --- which is correct.

Which means that if the superhero can't come to your defense you're screwed.

English forums must have English teacher for outlandish like me from Sweden ?!

I would be happy to assist, and I'm certainly qualified, but a message board is not an appropriate or practical place to do that.

You need to figure this out on your own. I don't criticize your English to mock you; I criticize it because it's inadequate. Your posts make no coherent sense.

Did you hear about the migrant who'd actually been caught on camera as part of an execution squad in Syria, now facing charges in Sweden?

Yes, but as Swedish Government of Traitors, I wonder what sentence, if any they'll give him.

Forum List

Back