Just a Reminder...These are the people Hillary and Obama supplied, aremed, trained, and protected

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Amid US Claims Of Decline, ISIS Massacres Dozens In Hospital

"Islamic State’s affiliate in Afghanistan massacred 30 military personnel in the country’s capital Wednesday, only a month after the top U.S. general in Afghanistan said the group was declining.

ISIS operatives
used a suicide vest to breach the gate, a tactic often used by the Taliban, before storming the hospital with armed gunmen. The gunmen were dressed as medics to get past the initial checkpoint, another tactic frequently used by the Taliban. Fifty patients and staffers were injured in the attack."

The media seems to want to fault the military for underestimating the strength / size of ISIS, as if to suggest they are NOT in decline due to having slaughtered 30 people. Such an idea is laughable - look how many people a handful of terrorists killed on 9/11/01.

The bigger story is the disbelief you have when you read a story like this, how ISIS so coldly slaughters men, women, children - the sick or healthy - and then realize that Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama and his administration provided these animals with weapons through an International Arms Dealer, provided them with supplies, financed them, trained some of their people, and even protected their black market oil industry that funded 50% of its terrorist acts, such as the attack on Paris.

Unbelievable. What in the hell were they thinking...?

"Islamic State’s affiliate in Afghanistan massacred 30 military personnel in the country’s capital Wednesday, only a month after the top U.S. general in Afghanistan said the group was declining.

ISIS operatives
used a suicide vest to breach the gate, a tactic often used by the Taliban, before storming the hospital with armed gunmen. The gunmen were dressed as medics to get past the initial checkpoint, another tactic frequently used by the Taliban. Fifty patients and staffers were injured in the attack."

The media seems to want to fault the military for underestimating the strength / size of ISIS, as if to suggest they are NOT in decline due to having slaughtered 30 people. Such an idea is laughable - look how many people a handful of terrorists killed on 9/11/01.

The bigger story is the disbelief you have when you read a story like this, how ISIS so coldly slaughters men, women, children - the sick or healthy - and then realize that Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama and his administration provided these animals with weapons through an International Arms Dealer, provided them with supplies, financed them, trained some of their people, and even protected their black market oil industry that funded 50% of its terrorist acts, such as the attack on Paris.

Can't wait to see what Iran does with ObamaUranium.

Dragging up old debunked lies is the best you can do?

My, my, little snowflake. You are desperate.

So, what do you think of Trump's hotel being a front for money laundering by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard? Thrills you to death, I bet.

Donald Trump’s Worst Deal

What was debunked? Turkey was getting oil from ISIS. That's a fact. Syria oil map: the journey of a barrel of Isis oil

Same with the weapons supplies. https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/...bels-supplied-black-market-officials-say.html

So what was the lie that was debunked?

Or are you suggesting that the State Department didn't know that our allies were supplying our enemies? Perhaps the CIA didn't know any of this?

ISIS operatives

Can't wait to see what Iran does with ObamaUranium.
Whatever it is, you can bet Trump will be so incompetent as to completely fuck up our response

Is kook right propaganda the best you can do?

It breaks my heart...and makes me laugh...when snowflakes are faced with articles, facts, and links in response to their own posted OPINIONS and the best they can do is smugly - and hilariously - come back with a pitiful attempt to discredit any and all sources that say anything negative about Democrats, their party, or their 'heroes'.

These are the same people who defend to the death PROVEN Fake News / All-In media sources like Buzzfeed, CNN, and MSNBC. :p

Whatever helps you sleep at night, mammoth - have fun with that. just know I will be laughing at you when you do it.

well, Hillarry "aremed" them she's guilty as hell !

of not being a dumbass like easy.

snort ~

Whatever it is, you can bet Trump will be so incompetent as to completely fuck up our response

Yeah, you can tell that by the massive, record-setting jump in the stock market and the massive jump in job growth his 1st 2 months. :p

Trump's first full month brings massive employment boom | Daily Mail Online

Don't you snowflakes ever get tired of being WRONG?!

:lmao:
When the stock market goes up by 12,000 points like it did under Obama, get back to us

What was debunked? Turkey was getting oil from ISIS. That's a fact.

Which has what to do with Obama?

Obama knew and we dropped papers instead of bombs. Or have you forgotten that?

Or are you suggesting that the State Department didn't know that our allies were supplying our enemies?

And your claim is that Obama was dictator of the world, and could have controlled what Turkey did?[/QUOTE]

I never said any such thing. We could have done many things. But we didn't do them. Instead we protected out "allies" who were funding and arming our enemies.

Or are you suggesting that the State Department didn't know that our allies were supplying our enemies?

And your claim is that Obama was dictator of the world, and could have controlled what Turkey did?

I never said any such thing. We could have done many things. But we didn't do them. Instead we protected out "allies" who were funding and arming our enemies.[/QUOTE]

can you be more specific---------which "allies" which "enemies"?

And your claim is that Obama was dictator of the world, and could have controlled what Turkey did?

I never said any such thing. We could have done many things. But we didn't do them. Instead we protected out "allies" who were funding and arming our enemies.

can you be more specific---------which "allies" which "enemies"?[/QUOTE]

Turkey is an ally. By negotiated treaty no less. Yet Turkey our Ally was buying stolen oil from ISIS. ISIS was using the money to buy arms. Arms our Allies the Jordanians were given by us to transport to our other allies. The terrorist group known as the Free Syrian Army.

So instead of arming a terrorist group we liked, which I grant you is stupid, we armed one we didn't like. By we I mean our allies.

We knew. We dropped papers on the oil trucks headed to Turkey to try and get the drivers to run away. We objected to Russia bombing the trucks and other targets because Turkey objected.

Our allies are not good guys here. Our "enemies" are not good but IMO are less bad than the allies.

can you be more specific---------which "allies" which "enemies"?

Turkey is an ally. By negotiated treaty no less. Yet Turkey our Ally was buying stolen oil from ISIS. ISIS was using the money to buy arms. Arms our Allies the Jordanians were given by us to transport to our other allies. The terrorist group known as the Free Syrian Army.

So instead of arming a terrorist group we liked, which I grant you is stupid, we armed one we didn't like. By we I mean our allies.

We knew. We dropped papers on the oil trucks headed to Turkey to try and get the drivers to run away. We objected to Russia bombing the trucks and other targets because Turkey objected.

Our allies are not good guys here. Our "enemies" are not good but IMO are less bad than the allies.[/QUOTE]

you are being SIMPLISTIC and even childish in your thinking and manner of
expression------some simple advice------stop using PRONOUNS that do not
CLEARLY refer to something specific. As to turkey buying "stolen oil" from
Isis------I assure you--the muslims of Iraq who are ISIS do not consider Iraqi
OIL "stolen" by Iraqi muslims (ie---themselves)

Forum List

Back