Pro Palestinian Rally in Washington DC Today

The turnout was smaller than expected.
I did the numbers figuring bodies per square feet of road taking in the approximate length/width of the streets they were larping on.

I also had to take into consideration most were fatties and take up roughly the same space as a person and a half.

I've calculated that there might have been 1.5K "people" there.

To me if they had all been dressed in Nazi regalia the same message would have been sent.....Anti-Semites on parade.....Even the so-called "Jews" in the beaver hats.

American young are brainwashed little “pol pots “ who support Hamas .
America has become a failed country and all the left needed was the media and the schools

American young are worthless garbage

That shit needs some battleship fire.

Apparently Palestinians have jumped over the White House Fence and are waving their flag over the people's house.

That should be an automatic deportation if not a long prison sentence.

F-IUTR~1.JPG

Last edited:
You want to hear even worse? Some leftist Jews are joining in with the anti-Israel protests!

American Jews only hope of surviving is to align with white Christian conservatives
If not , they will be slowly dissolved by blacks , Marxist and Muslims

These aren’t Palestinians. They are American citizens.
Even worse.

It's insurrection or an invasion.

But if you think there isn't one Palestinian in that crowd you're not being realistic.

It doesn't matter who it is....they're waving the Palestinian flag over the White House, and I'd kill anyone who does that. That used to be my job. I swore to protect the US and the Constitution against all enemies 'FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC'.

F0N-HD~1.JPG

Even worse.

It's insurrection or an invasion.

But if you think there isn't one Palestinian in that crowd you're not being realistic.

It doesn't matter who it is....they're waving the Palestinian flag over the White House, and I'd kill anyone who does that. That used to be my job. I swore to protect the US and the Constitution against all enemies 'FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC'.
What if they waived a Confederate flag?

Apparently, identifying with REAL theocratic patriarchal homophobic homicidal maniacs is the "in thing" with liberals that opposes imaginary Trump MAGA stuff. Apparently.

Forum List

Back