Pro Palestinian Rally in Washington DC Today

They expect 30,000 radical Hamas supporters to rally in Washington DC. I hope there is no violence.

Of course there is going to be violence. Hamas supporters don't mind that Hamas monsters kill parents after witnessing Hamas toasting their children in the oven with screams. The Hamas criminals worship violence, they cause it. Don't tell me the Hamas supporters don't know who they're supporting. :eek:

A smaller than expected crowd rallied in Washington DC.

Of course there is going to be violence. Hamas supporters don't mind that Hamas monsters kill parents after witnessing Hamas toasting their children in the oven with screams. The Hamas criminals worship violence, they cause it. Don't tell me the Hamas supporters don't know who they're supporting. :eek:
How many of those toasted children you shed (crocodile) tears for were killed by the heroic IDF?

October 7 testimonies reveal Israel’s military ‘shelling’ Israeli citizens with tanks, missiles - The Grayzone

"An Israeli woman named Yasmin Porat confirmed in an interview with Israel Radio that the military 'undoubtedly' killed numerous Israeli noncombatants during gun battles with Hamas militants on October 7. 'They eliminated everyone, including the hostages,' she stated, referring to Israeli special forces.

"As David Sheen and Ali Abunimah reported in Electronic Intifada, Porat described 'very, very heavy crossfire' and Israeli tank shelling, which led to many casualties among Israelis.

"While being held by the Hamas gunmen, Porat recalled, 'They did not abuse us. We were treated very humanely… No one treated us violently.'

"She added, 'The objective was to kidnap us to Gaza, not to murder us'".

Disgusting is right. They are protesting against Israel - which has just suffered the worst INTENTIONAL slaughter of Jews since the Holocaust - and siding with HAMAS terrorists who did it.

Will American Jews double down on leftism or switch parties ??

I guess they will become far more left

Lovely to see so many supporting the Freedom Fighters .
Strange to see so many other Americans disliking them .

Guess being so fat gives so many Americans chronic acid and a permanently mean and bullying disposition .

Shame . They once looked a promising bunch of beginners .

Guess being so fat gives so many Americans chronic acid and a permanently mean and bullying disposition .

Decent people tend to dislike savages who cut off babies’ heads, bake them to death in the oven, cut off their limbs and watch them bleed out, or set them on fire.

Well at least your Empire is dead as a wedge.

American young are brainwashed little “pol pots “ who support Hamas .
America has become a failed country and all the left needed was the media and the schools

American young are worthless garbage

The turnout was smaller than expected.

In my discussions with Democrat Jews, I find they are unwilling to consider voting for a Republican under any circumstances. I think they are very ignorant.

Then they deserve what is coming their way
. I don’t feel sorry for leftist Jews

I'd like to know the demographics of that crowd...percent american students, ME immigrants, illegals, soros funded professional protestors.

Forum List

Back