Pro-life and pro-death penalty

Drugs are the alarm clock to wake you up from the nightmare of reality !

Originally posted by Johnney
:clap: :clap: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks man. I also had a great tshirt idea. A picture of bush with a j in his mouth, caption reading "My Bush, My Weed".

Too bad bush is kind of into the whole drug war thing.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Thanks man. I also had a great tshirt idea. A picture of bush with a j in his mouth, caption reading "My Bush, My Weed".

Too bad bush is kind of into the whole drug war thing.
well like you said, not everyone is perfect...lol

Can the law, or science,or you, or I, state with absolute certainty just when life begins? For my part, the honest answer is, "no."

When the stakes are life and death, isn't it wiser to err on the side of caution?

Originally posted by musicman
Can the law, or science,or you, or I, state with absolute certainty just when life begins? For my part, the honest answer is, "no."

When the stakes are life and death, isn't it wiser to err on the side of caution?

Do you think bush was considering this with his wreckless, and manipulative, unilateral preemptive strike on Iraq?

Do you think bush was considering this with his wreckless, and manipulative, unilateral preemptive strike on Iraq?

Please bear with me. I'm the FNG (NG means new guy) around here.

I was actually responding to DKSuddeth on a matter regarding abortion. I should have been more specific about that.

As to President Bush: I'm not one of his biggest fans. I consider him, Bill Buckley, and their ilk to be part of the globalist gang which has hijacked the Republican party from true conservatives.

Still, he's better than a Democrat. Democrats have stood, trembling and trouser-soaked, on the wrong side of every foreign policy and national security issue since the advent of the cold war.

Bush promised to fight the war on terror wherever it took us, and that's what he appears to be doing. Screw the liberal press, screw the UN, and screw multilateralism. The US should look out for it's own interest first.

Originally posted by conservative86
I am not as young as you think. My mommy is not home from the store. I dont have some "friggin" issues. I am very conservative. I do not have an open mind. If you are americans, I am ashamed to call myself one. The only thing you believe in is freedom and democracy, freedom and democracy, freedom and democracy. You don't even know what freedom means.

:rotflmao:

I haven't laughed so hard in days. You are either outed as a troll or a completely obtuse teenager.

Originally posted by musicman
Please bear with me. I'm the FNG (NG means new guy) around here.

I was actually responding to DKSuddeth on a matter regarding abortion. I should have been more specific about that.

As to President Bush: I'm not one of his biggest fans. I consider him, Bill Buckley, and their ilk to be part of the globalist gang which has hijacked the Republican party from true conservatives.

Still, he's better than a Democrat. Democrats have stood, trembling and trouser-soaked, on the wrong side of every foreign policy and national security issue since the advent of the cold war.

Bush promised to fight the war on terror wherever it took us, and that's what he appears to be doing. Screw the liberal press, screw the UN, and screw multilateralism. The US should look out for it's own interest first.

I was just funnin bro. Bush is my boy. I just like to occassionally through out a belligerent democratic talking point now and again. Now what is this about Bush and the globalist gang? Actually that's true and I'm all for it.

Welcome to the board.

76 TROMBONES
(c)1957 M. Willson

Seventy six trombones led the big parade
With a hundred and ten cornets close at hand
They were followed by rows and rows of the finest virtuosos;
the cream of every famous band.

Seventy six trombones caught the morning sun
With a hundred and ten cornets right behind
There were more than a thousand reeds springing up like weeds,
There were horns of every shape and kind

There were copper bottom tympani in horse platoons
Thundering, thundering, all along the way
Double bell euphoniums and big bassoons
Each bassoon having his big fat say

There were fifty mounted cannon in the battery
Thundering, thundering, louder than before
Clarinets of every size and trumpeters who'd improvise
A full octave higher than the score

Seventy six trombones hit the counter point
While a hundred and ten cornets played the air
To the rhythm of 'Harch Harch Harch!'
All the kids began to march
And they're marching still, right today

I was just funnin bro. Bush is my boy. I just like to occassionally through out a belligerent democratic talking point now and again. Now what is this about Bush and the globalist gang? Actually that's true and I'm all for it.

Welcome to the board.

76 TROMBONES
(c)1957 M. Willson

Seventy six trombones led the big parade
With a hundred and ten cornets close at hand
They were followed by rows and rows of the finest virtuosos;
the cream of every famous band.

Seventy six trombones caught the morning sun
With a hundred and ten cornets right behind
There were more than a thousand reeds springing up like weeds,
There were horns of every shape and kind

There were copper bottom tympani in horse platoons
Thundering, thundering, all along the way
Double bell euphoniums and big bassoons
Each bassoon having his big fat say

There were fifty mounted cannon in the battery
Thundering, thundering, louder than before
Clarinets of every size and trumpeters who'd improvise
A full octave higher than the score

Seventy six trombones hit the counter point
While a hundred and ten cornets played the air
To the rhythm of 'Harch Harch Harch!'
All the kids began to march
And they're marching still, right today

Thanks for the unique welcome. I'm starting to get the hang of this chat room thing. The first rule seems to be, "loosen up a little!" I'm game!

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Musicman,

Rock on! What do you play? I am a guitar/bass guitar player myself.

Is a fabulous drummer, for about 35 years now. Guitar, too. Is working on his own CDs currently. Has played with some very popular bands tho' not world renown.

( this message is coming from joz because musicman & joz are offically engaged; have been together about 4 1/2 years)

Originally posted by Joz
Is a fabulous drummer, for about 35 years now. Guitar, too. Is working on his own CDs currently. Has played with some very popular bands tho' not world renown.

( this message is coming from joz because musicman & joz are offically engaged; have been together about 4 1/2 years)

Well, welcome to the board, musicman & joz! :)

Hey joz and mm. I'm really into desktop music production. ProTools and Propellerhead's Reason software synth. You guys into the digital scene?

Hey joz and mm. I'm really into desktop music production. ProTools and Propellerhead's Reason software synth. You guys into the digital scene?

The facility where I'm recording uses ProTools. I, sorry to say, am the last computer illiterate left on earth. It's really pathetic. Joz even has to do my typing for me. What kind of music do you like?

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Musicman,

Rock on! What do you play? I am a guitar/bass guitar player myself.

Sorry I wasn't able to answer personally right away. As you can tell, Joz is my biggest fan. Now if she can just convince the world. What kind of music do you like?

You are damn right Musicman. America should start looking out for it's own welfare! That way we wouldn't have to travel accross the globe and waste the lives of young Americans to sure up Isreals position in the middle east. The USA wouldn't have to use more than 50% of it's veto votes in the UN to protect Israel from criticism. It's time the USA was run by the USA. We would enjoy a good relationship with most civilised nations if we stopped doing the bidding of the Isreali's to our own tragic detriment.

with G.W at the helm..WE do run this country!!!! The previos Prez didnt have the ballsto tell the UN totake a hike, G.W did! and we be about as far off topic as I have ever seen!!!

Forum List

Back