Pro-life and pro-death penalty

Originally posted by jimnyc
May I please have some? :smoke:

If you were in Atlanta, no problem. You probably got better in nyc. Mine's kind of ditchy.

Probably a lib pretending to be a conservative. Its fun to watch them when they get caught doing that. a woman was caught the other day on Rush. She was like "Ive been a registered de...republican all of my life" Talk about dishonest.

Originally posted by jon_forward
You aint had ditch till you try the crap that grows in Iowa..
aint done that shit in a long time...lol
wasnt that great then, probably still isnt

jimmy, the forum should organize an expedition to Amsterdam. Let's get a travel agent and get a group deal. I'll go! And I probably won't leave, until they forcibly remove me that is.:rolleyes:

jimmy, the forum should organize and expedition to Amsterdam. Let's get a travel agent and get a group deal. I'll go! And I probably won't leave, until they forcibly remove me that is

Hey, think I could say it was a business expense ?

Originally posted by eric
Well at least NY has some good things to offer !!:D

Yes, including painful 9/11 memories, ripe for exploitation by our president!

Originally posted by Johnney
you could say it was a morale building exercise!

Research in comparative Culture!

"The hypothesis for my doctoral paper is that getting high in public may kick ass! This theory must be rigorously tested by me and my colleagues. (Please don't let me get assigned to the control group)"

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Research in comparative Culture!

"The hypothesis for my doctoral paper is that getting high in public may kick ass! This theory must be rigorously tested by me and my colleagues. (Please don't let me get assigned to the control group)"
ill have to be in the control group (as i am kind of a recovering addict), well be the ones using alcohol

ill have to be in the control group (as i am kind of a recovering addict), well be the ones using alcohol

I'm an addict too, it doesn't stop me. What are ya, yella?

nope, a drunk!

Well, we can't all be perfect. I personally find people who've never had moderate to severe drug problems generally uninteresting.

thats true, only we can see reality the way it was meant...lol

There is something to this. We have an inability to internalize dogmatic concensus opinion. We've dabbled where dragons be. We refuse to think what the government apparatchiks tell us to think. We reason stuff out for ourselves we're fed up with the last twenty years of nothing but democratic talking points passing for news.

" We're here, we're conservative, and we're in your face, and we're high!"

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
There is something to this. We have an inability to internalize dogmatic concensus opinion. We've dabbled where dragons be. We refuse to think what the government apparatchiks tell us to think. We reason stuff out for ourselves we're fed up with the last twenty years of nothing but democratic talking points passing for news.

" We're here, we're conservative, and we're in your face, and we're high!"
:clap: :clap: :laugh: :laugh:

Forum List

Back