Pro-life and pro-death penalty

perhaps maybe you should get yor nose out of the bible. alot of wrong things have been doneinthe name of it

Just like an extremist for you, hit and run !

Don't worry you won't be missed, may god have mercy on you !

he/she/it jsut aint right in the head. if he wasnt so extreme he could be a good drinkin partner...lol

Originally posted by jon_forward
that a.....person has some major friggin issues...or he escaped from yahoo...your choice..
probably jsut a weekend pass from yahoo. has to go back inthe morning. i heard they was doing that now

I am not as young as you think. My mommy is not home from the store. I dont have some "friggin" issues. I am very conservative. I do not have an open mind. If you are americans, I am ashamed to call myself one. The only thing you believe in is freedom and democracy, freedom and democracy, freedom and democracy. You don't even know what freedom means.

let me find you some tissues and a couple of tampons

your problem is, as you have stated, you do not have an open mind

Originally posted by conservative86
I am not as young as you think. My mommy is not home from the store. I dont have some "friggin" issues. I am very conservative. I do not have an open mind. If you are americans, I am ashamed to call myself one. The only thing you believe in is freedom and democracy, freedom and democracy, freedom and democracy. You don't even know what freedom means.

he escaped from his room again....

I would have to say tolerance is not the most destructive concept in the 20th century. Communism, Abortion, fascism, were all far more destructive then tolerance.

My opinion: Conservative86 is a constructed persona. It's some lib constructing a living straw man.

Who else agrees?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
My opinion: Conservative86 is a constructed persona. It's some lib constructing a living straw man.

Who else agrees?

Or he's some disgruntled peanut heir who got put on the waiting list for Bob Jones University.

Forum List

Back