Pro-Homosexual Booklet to Be Distributed to All 16,000 US School Districts

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Pro-Homosexual Booklet to Be Distributed to All 16,000 US School Districts

By Hillary White

US, February 21, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - At the same time that news has come out that the Toronto Catholic School board has refused to participate in pro-homosexual activities, homosexual activists are making significant inroads in US schools, as a booklet titled, "Just the Facts about Sexual Orientation and Youth," is set to be distributed to all 16,000 school districts in the country.

The 24-page booklet by the National Education Association and American Psychological Association, tells students that homosexuality is a "normal expression of human sexuality".

"What's so scary and dogmatic about this report is that it communicates that religious-based viewpoints are harmful, and even dangerous," said Candi Cushman, education analyst for Focus on the Family Action.

The booklet particularly targets the idea that homosexuality is a condition that can be changed. It instructs educators, "Schools should be careful to avoid discussions of transformational ministry in their curriculum."

Brian Raum, senior legal counsel for the Alliance Defense Fund, said that the talk of "inclusivity" in schools by homosexual groups is a veiled threat.

"What they're trying to do is create a fear factor here," he said. "There's nothing in the Constitution that would prohibit a teacher from presenting to a student all of the programs that are available, without endorsing or promoting any particular one."

The National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality, (NARTH) says that although "the aim of gay-affirmative counselling programs is humanitarian", the problem is that they do "much more" than discouraging scapegoating.

"In reality, they promote a particular worldview," present students with a set of "truth-claims that students are expected to adopt," and insist on conformity to these.

"These programs promote the value systems of a particular social group and denigrate the views of another, while at the same time, distorting science."

I dont think this should be allowed.
Im not against gays/lesbians...but if they want rights...they need to be treated just like other people...Theres no reason for them to write a book on this. its stupid and it will just bring a negative outlook on the gay community from parents that dont want there children reading this.

Im not against gays/lesbians...but if they want rights...they need to be treated just like other people...Theres no reason for them to write a book on this. its stupid and it will just bring a negative outlook on the gay community from parents that dont want there children reading this.

why would there be anything wrong with telling kids that homosexuality isn't an aberration?

unless of course you want to tell your kids it is....

in which case, no one really has to be tolerant of your hatred.

BTW, word to the wise... charlie bass is a raging homophobe who is obsessed with gay sexuality. A closet case if I've ever seen one. He looks for rabid right trash so he can pretend he has a choice about his sexuality.

BTW, since you think gays and lesbians should be treated just like other people, can I assume you're not opposed to gay marriage?

i can't wait for the change in sex ed classes......the penis goes in the vagina unless you are gay or lesbian in which case you stick it in their ass or use a strap on.....which of course you can also do if you are straight......

being a teacher is going to be fun.....

You can assume that...
But what im saying is that the gay community wants to be treated like everyone else...by creating a book about them...is going to cause a HUGE stir (espically in SCHOOLS) (if this is real, as well)
And its going to cause even more anger towards them than there already is. (By the people that dont support gays) I just think that if someone wants to blend...than they need to blend...not go out and make a book about themselves.

Blending shouldn't mean that they have to hide. Though I'm glad I can assume you're pro gay marriage. I simply don't think there's anything wrong with teaching tolerance in the face of kids being taught hatred and prejudice.

That's how the world becomes better, IMO.

i can't wait for the change in sex ed classes......the penis goes in the vagina unless you are gay or lesbian in which case you stick it in their ass or use a strap on.....which of course you can also do if you are straight......

being a teacher is going to be fun.....

I suspect that isn't going to be part of the curriculum.

.... unless, of course, you attend school in an "art house" in the West Village.

Blending shouldn't mean that they have to hide. Though I'm glad I can assume you're pro gay marriage. I simply don't think there's anything wrong with teaching tolerance in the face of kids being taught hatred and prejudice.

That's how the world becomes better, IMO.
So how does two faggots packing each other's fudge make the world a better place??? :confused:

Im not saying they should HIDE. Im just saying making a book about being gay is a little different. how do you think the gay community would react to straight people making a book about being straight.

Not good..

Note the date of the fishman's post: 2/21/2008. It's a year old. I haven't seen anything on this in the schools, has anyone else?

Geesh. I didnt even see that. HAHA. Like I said in my post (if this is even real)...lol...

why would there be anything wrong with telling kids that homosexuality isn't an aberration?

unless of course you want to tell your kids it is....

in which case, no one really has to be tolerant of your hatred.

BTW, word to the wise... charlie bass is a raging homophobe who is obsessed with gay sexuality. A closet case if I've ever seen one. He looks for rabid right trash so he can pretend he has a choice about his sexuality.

BTW, since you think gays and lesbians should be treated just like other people, can I assume you're not opposed to gay marriage?

Jillian, I've asked this question before and not got an answer so I will respectfully submit it to you, since you just made a statement that brings it up for me again.

Do you think it is impossible to think homosexuality is wrong (aberrant) and not hate gays? Because I see this sentiment all the time that if I don't 100% embrace something I must hate it. That seems like a very simple way to see the world to me so I'm wondering if you can shed some light on that.

Secondly, I am in favor of civil unions for all. Marriage is between people and their church/God and shouldn't be state sanctioned, IMO.

It's about time that tolerance is taught in the schools. Maybe it will save lives. I'm in favor of it.

Forum List

Back