Pro-Homosexual Booklet to Be Distributed to All 16,000 US School Districts

Sex education has long been part of public school programming. I agree that it is up to parents to guide their children morally. Are ethics taught in school? To a certain extent, yes, in socialization.

Teaching children tolerance toward others who are different from them is a parent's responsibility.

Last edited:
Jillian, I've asked this question before and not got an answer so I will respectfully submit it to you, since you just made a statement that brings it up for me again.

Do you think it is impossible to think homosexuality is wrong (aberrant) and not hate gays? Because I see this sentiment all the time that if I don't 100% embrace something I must hate it. That seems like a very simple way to see the world to me so I'm wondering if you can shed some light on that.

Secondly, I am in favor of civil unions for all. Marriage is between people and their church/God and shouldn't be state sanctioned, IMO.

I have answered you before. And I explained that legally, marriage is a state function which established property rights. It is not a religious function. As I also pointed out, the right to perform a marriage is granted by the State.... not a religious order.

You seem to have ignored that by once again talking about marriage as being Church sanctioned... which is untrue.

Teaching children tolerance toward others who are different from them is a parent's responsibility.
Tolerence towards others based on race, religion, or ethnicity, is fine.

But a parent also must protect their children from sexual predators such as rapists, homosexuals, child molesters, and other perverts.

Jillian, I've asked this question before and not got an answer so I will respectfully submit it to you, since you just made a statement that brings it up for me again.

Do you think it is impossible to think homosexuality is wrong (aberrant) and not hate gays? Because I see this sentiment all the time that if I don't 100% embrace something I must hate it. That seems like a very simple way to see the world to me so I'm wondering if you can shed some light on that.

Secondly, I am in favor of civil unions for all. Marriage is between people and their church/God and shouldn't be state sanctioned, IMO.

I have answered you before. And I explained that legally, marriage is a state function which established property rights. It is not a religious function. As I also pointed out, the right to perform a marriage is granted by the State.... not a religious order.

You seem to have ignored that by once again talking about marriage as being Church sanctioned... which is untrue.

You just answered something I didn't ask. I was answering you with that. What I want an answer on is the part in bold. That was the question.

I think tolerance is an appropriate topic to discuss in school. As long as there is sex education in public schools the facts about homosexuality and youth is an appropriate topic.

Sex education has long been part of public school programming. I agree that it is up to parents to guide their children morally. Are ethics taught in school? To a certain extent, yes, in socialization.

Sky I'm really concerned for you. You seem to be making a lot of contradictory statements lately. I sincerely hope you are ok.

I'm in favor of sex education in the schools and parents teaching their children moral values. The public school system--teachers, counselors and nurses have their roles to play, parents have theirs.

Last edited:
I'm in favor of sex education in the schools and parents teaching their children moral values. The public school system--teachers, counselors and nurses have their roles to play, parents have theirs.

Is it the role of nurses and counselors to discuss homosexual sex?

Did I say that? No. I said that parents and school personnel each have a role to play in guiding youth.

Thank you for allowing me that privilege Sky Dancer :eusa_angel:

I teach all my children that homosexuality is perverted and nasty, and that homosexuals are mentally ill degenerates.

It could be discussed in sex education classes. It could be discussed in sociology classes. It should also be a part of political science classes, discussion on civil rights legislation, current events etc.

I think tolerance is an appropriate topic to discuss in school. As long as there is sex education in public schools the facts about homosexuality and youth is an appropriate topic.

The OP article is written with a religious bias. Catholic and other private Christian schools can teach whatever ignorant or homophobic views they wish.

Gay handbooks have no place in schools among children, sodomites need to keep their gay activism out of schools and no religious schools that the Bass is aware of teach ignorant and or homophobic views, thats sheer BS.

It could be discussed in sex education classes. It could be discussed in sociology classes. It should also be a part of political science classes, discussion on civil rights legislation, current events etc.

Homosexuality should *NOT* be discussed in schools, period. Activism of any kind should not be in schools.

So, basically, Charlie Bass is right. You want to incorporate homosexuality into EVERY FACET of public education.

Thank you for allowing me that privilege Sky Dancer :eusa_angel:

I teach all my children that homosexuality is perverted and nasty, and that homosexuals are mentally ill degenerates.
That's what I teach my children about Islam. :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back