Pro-Homosexual Booklet to Be Distributed to All 16,000 US School Districts

Blending shouldn't mean that they have to hide. Though I'm glad I can assume you're pro gay marriage. I simply don't think there's anything wrong with teaching tolerance in the face of kids being taught hatred and prejudice.

That's how the world becomes better, IMO.
So how does two faggots packing each other's fudge make the world a better place??? :confused:

no abortions............

That's what you think.

Thanks to people like you.

You claim it's all about tolerance when what you are really after is approval. When people seek approval and validation from others it usually means they're not completely comfortable in their own skin.

Just sayin...

Blending shouldn't mean that they have to hide. Though I'm glad I can assume you're pro gay marriage. I simply don't think there's anything wrong with teaching tolerance in the face of kids being taught hatred and prejudice.

That's how the world becomes better, IMO.
So how does two faggots packing each other's fudge make the world a better place??? :confused:

no abortions............
Great point!!!!

Yea, the only babies gays give birth to are flushed down the toilet :lol:

I dont think this should be allowed.
Im not against gays/lesbians...but if they want rights...they need to be treated just like other people...Theres no reason for them to write a book on this. its stupid and it will just bring a negative outlook on the gay community from parents that dont want there children reading this.

These action by gay activists are the work of liberals who want to destroy the US morally and bring about its downfall. Moral decadence causes the collapse of empires and civilizations.

That's what you think.

You claim it's all about tolerance when what you are really after is approval. When people seek approval and validation from others it usually means they're not completely comfortable in their own skin.

Just sayin...

"People like me". I love that term. I don't need anyone's approval. I'm completely comfortable in my own skin.

What I want to see happen is healthy self-esteem develop in gay and lesbian youth.

Tolerance programs help with that. Teenage suicide is an issue. I approve of programs that help young people feel better about who they are. I approve of tolerance programs.

That's what you think.

Just sayin...

What I want to see happen is healthy self-esteem develop in gay and lesbian youth.
They have low self-esteem because of being in a degenerate lifestyle.

Now you want to reinforce their perversion by tell them it's normal and healthy. :evil:

Tolerance programs help with that. Teenage suicide is an issue. I approve of programs that help young people feel better about who they are. I approve of tolerance programs.

Teens have self-esteem issues for too many reasons to count. What's so special about homosexuality that addressing the low esteem baggage it comes with deserves a place in school curriculum, obviously at the expense of something else? And what exactly would you be willing to sacrifice in the curriculum in order to add courses in making homosexuals feel good about themselves anyway? Math? English? History?

And what exactly does tolerance have to do with self-esteem? Unless of course you're saying that gays and lesbians need to learn to tolerate themselves. :eusa_whistle:

Teens have self-esteem issues for too many reasons to count. What's so special about homosexuality that addressing the low esteem baggage it comes with deserves a place in school curriculum, obviously at the expense of something else? And what exactly would you be willing to sacrifice in the curriculum in order to add courses in making homosexuals feel good about themselves anyway? Math? English? History?

And what exactly does tolerance have to do with self-esteem? Unless of course you're saying that gays and lesbians need to learn to tolerate themselves. :eusa_whistle:

Liberals are just using that excuse to advance the homosexual agenda. At any rate this nonsense shouldn't be forced upon all students in school.

To date, I have not seen a compelling reason why this needs to be added to the school curriculum.

Liberals are just using that excuse to advance the homosexual agenda. At any rate this nonsense shouldn't be forced upon all students in school.

That's the main point - it's not the job of public eduction to teach values or morality. I think it's important for people that want this to remember we tore prayer out of school because that wasn't proper and this is the same thing. If one set of values/morality wasn't allowed then NONE should be allowed.

I think that this issue is one which schools ought to stay the hell out of, entirely.

I think tolerance is an appropriate topic to discuss in school. As long as there is sex education in public schools the facts about homosexuality and youth is an appropriate topic.

The OP article is written with a religious bias. Catholic and other private Christian schools can teach whatever ignorant or homophobic views they wish.

Last edited:
Jeez, I've never seen a bunch of people being so terrified about something so inconsequential.

The LAST thing in the world I'm going to waste my time protesting regarding a school system is the appearance of horrifying "GAY-FRIENDLY LITERATURE".

Oooooo, my knees are just SHAKING thinking about it.

Jeez, I've never seen a bunch of people being so terrified about something so inconsequential.

The LAST thing in the world I'm going to waste my time protesting regarding a school system is the appearance of horrifying "GAY-FRIENDLY LITERATURE".

Studies show that shaking knees cause homosexuality.

:eusa_angel:

Studies show that shaking knees cause homosexuality.

:eusa_angel:

what a load of shit. shaking knees do not lead to homosexuality.:cuckoo:

they lead to a wide stance. THAT leads to homosexuality.

To date, I have not seen a compelling reason why this needs to be added to the school curriculum.
It's just part of the Homo Agenda to create future victims for their perverted lifestyle.

Forum List

Back