Pro-abortionists furious at Tim Tebow ad

I wonder if FauxHawk also wants to make masturbation illegal? Or perhaps he thinks we need a law to ban eating one's own feces?

If not, then he's definitely pro-shit eating and monkey spanking. :rolleyes:

Lol....I just noticed you said unborn is an adjective then you posted the def that says it's a noun. Lol...teach some more!

Thank you for admitting you are a Liberal. Since it was your logic that seemed scary and you responded by saying it is Liberal logic then one can only conclude you just admitted to being a Liberal. It's even funnier you once again have to practice outright dishonesty to defend your position. The only way a child can exist is if it is born. Since we are discussing the unborn we are not discussing children. Do you have an honest response available?

Wow, you must actually be mentally handicapped or something, for so much to just go over your head.

Unborn is an adjective. Unborn what? Oooo, could it be an unborn child?

By the way dipshit, learn basic English before you continue to make a complete jackass of yourself:

Main Entry: child
Pronunciation: \ˈchī(-ə)ld\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural chil·dren \ˈchil-drən, -dərn\
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English cild; akin to Gothic kilthei womb, and perhaps to Sanskrit jaṭhara belly
Date: before 12th century
1 a : an unborn or recently born person b dialect : a female infant
2 a : a young person especially between infancy and youth b : a childlike or childish person c : a person not yet of age
3usually childe \ˈchī(-ə)ld\ archaic : a youth of noble birth
4 a : a son or daughter of human parents b : descendant
5 : one strongly influenced by another or by a place or state of affairs
6 : product, result <barbed wire…is truly a child of the plains — W. P. Webb>

— child·less \&#712;ch&#299;(-&#601;)l(d)-l&#601;s\ adjective

— child·less·ness noun

— with child : pregnant

Child - Definition and More from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary

God, it must suck being so fucking dumb.

Wow. That was a lot of work just to say you don't have an honest response.

LOL, you're the jackass that decided to re-define the word child. You were proven wrong. And yet you still are claiming that I am being "dishonest".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Carry on dipshit.

Hawk must also support laws making it illegal to pick your nose and eat it.

If not, that would make him pro-snot gobbling!

Wow, you must actually be mentally handicapped or something, for so much to just go over your head.

Unborn is an adjective. Unborn what? Oooo, could it be an unborn child?

By the way dipshit, learn basic English before you continue to make a complete jackass of yourself:

Main Entry: child
Pronunciation: \&#712;ch&#299;(-&#601;)ld\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural chil·dren \&#712;chil-dr&#601;n, -d&#601;rn\
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English cild; akin to Gothic kilthei womb, and perhaps to Sanskrit jat&#803;hara belly
Date: before 12th century
1 a : an unborn or recently born person b dialect : a female infant
2 a : a young person especially between infancy and youth b : a childlike or childish person c : a person not yet of age
3usually childe \&#712;ch&#299;(-&#601;)ld\ archaic : a youth of noble birth
4 a : a son or daughter of human parents b : descendant
5 : one strongly influenced by another or by a place or state of affairs
6 : product, result <barbed wire&#8230;is truly a child of the plains &#8212; W. P. Webb>

&#8212; child·less \&#712;ch&#299;(-&#601;)l(d)-l&#601;s\ adjective

&#8212; child·less·ness noun

&#8212; with child : pregnant

Child - Definition and More from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary

God, it must suck being so fucking dumb.

Wow. That was a lot of work just to say you don't have an honest response.

LOL, you're the jackass that decided to re-define the word child. You were proven wrong. And yet you still are claiming that I am being "dishonest".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Carry on dipshit.

Is there any end to your dishonesty? I used the word UNBORN and you posted the definition of child. Here is the def of the word I used:

not yet brought into existence; "unborn generations"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Maybe you desire to control other people so much because you can't even control yourself?

Is pro-choice against abortions?

I'm pro-choice and I'm also against abortions.

But I won't be surprised if you can't wrap your head around the concept. :thup:

You believe a woman has the right to have an abortion, yet your against abortions. Makes perfect sense.:cuckoo:

Yes. I'm against abortions just like I'm against eating my own feces.

But I wouldn't support a law to keep your from eating your own shit, since you seem to like it so much. :thup:

Is pro-choice against abortions?

You believe a woman has the right to have an abortion, yet your against abortions. Makes perfect sense.:cuckoo:

I'm totally against you embarrassing the state of Texas by juxtaposing your avatar to your posts but I support your Right to do it.

Hey LoneStar,

Would you support bringing back anti-sodomy laws, especially between two men?

If not, that makes you pro-faggot! :thup:

But I wouldn't support a law to keep your from eating your own shit, since you seem to like it so much. :thup:

Grow the fuck up!

Hey LoneStar,

I'm confident he/she would have no problem bringing back those laws. You know, 9/11, Katrina, and freezer burnt ice cream would never have happened if there were no gays.

Grow the fuck up!

I might consider it if you would pull your head from out your ass and educate the fuck up. :thup:

Opposing laws that ban a particular thing doesn't mean you support the thing itself. Get it?

I'm totally against you embarrassing the state of Texas by juxtaposing your avatar to your posts but I support your Right to do it.

So now your equating my avatar to killing a baby. That's your argument? I knew liberals were stupid but you take the cake.

They almost always turn down a PETA ad during the Superbowl each year too...so what's the big deal? They are smart enough to know that while American's are stuffing their faces full of pizza, buffalo wings, and potato chips and cheering for their team...they don't want to think about crazy vegetarians or whether or not they support abortion. Sounds reasonable to me. Bring on the Clydesdales selling beer! :)

If its obscene or repulsive, which all PETA ads are, then they should be rejected. However, this one seems like its a heart-warming commericial. I think that is more that is more than acceptable.

Hey LoneStar,

I'm confident he/she would have no problem bringing back those laws. You know, 9/11, Katrina, and freezer burnt ice cream would never have happened if there were no gays.

Typical liberal tactic, can't argue the merits of the debate so what do they do? Hurl insults, personal attacks and raise strawman arguments.

So now your equating my avatar to killing a baby. That's your argument? I knew liberals were stupid but you take the cake.

That was what is known as an analogy regarding legislation but I'm guessing homophobes like you see ANALogy and never get a chance to learn. I'm glad you think all of your kids are straight because it is clear you don't love your children. If you did you wouldn't care if they were straight or gay. Damn, doesn't is suck when you tell on yourself and don't even realize it?

Hey LoneStar,

Typical liberal tactic, can't argue the merits of the debate so what do they do? Hurl insults, personal attacks and raise strawman arguments.

You're a typical coward and I will prove it by offering you a one on one debate on any subject of your choosing. If you think you know how to debate so well then please pick the subject and we'll start a new thread.

(I'm guessing you'll run and hide like a little kid. How will you do it? Say I'm too stupid and not worth the time? Lol...)

Forum List

Back