Pro-abortionists furious at Tim Tebow ad

Hey LoneStar,

Would you support bringing back anti-sodomy laws, especially between two men?

If not, that makes you pro-faggot! :thup:

I'm confident he/she would have no problem bringing back those laws. You know, 9/11, Katrina, and freezer burnt ice cream would never have happened if there were no gays.

Typical liberal tactic, can't argue the merits of the debate so what do they do? Hurl insults, personal attacks and raise strawman arguments.

Oh, you mean like this?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1945497-post43.html

I'm confident he/she would have no problem bringing back those laws. You know, 9/11, Katrina, and freezer burnt ice cream would never have happened if there were no gays.

Typical liberal tactic, can't argue the merits of the debate so what do they do? Hurl insults, personal attacks and raise strawman arguments.

You're a typical coward and I will prove it by offering you a one on one debate on any subject of your choosing. If you think you know how to debate so well then please pick the subject and we'll start a new thread.

(I'm guessing you'll run and hide like a little kid. How will you do it? Say I'm too stupid and not worth the time? Lol...)

That seems to be code for he's running away.

I'm totally against you embarrassing the state of Texas by juxtaposing your avatar to your posts but I support your Right to do it.

So now your equating my avatar to killing a baby. That's your argument? I knew liberals were stupid but you take the cake.

That was what is known as an analogy regarding legislation but I'm guessing homophobes like you see ANALogy and never get a chance to learn. I'm glad you think all of your kids are straight because it is clear you don't love your children. If you did you wouldn't care if they were straight or gay. Damn, doesn't is suck when you tell on yourself and don't even realize it?

So now I'm homophobic? And I don't love my children? Wow you really are out of arguments! Your concession is duly noted.

You're a typical coward and I will prove it by offering you a one on one debate on any subject of your choosing. If you think you know how to debate so well then please pick the subject and we'll start a new thread.

(I'm guessing you'll run and hide like a little kid. How will you do it? Say I'm too stupid and not worth the time? Lol...)

Who do you think you're fooling? You're incapable of honest debate as evidenced by this thread.

Oh, you mean like this?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1945497-post43.html

No nothing like that. I wasn't debating Sarge, I was making a comment about you.

Wow. That was a lot of work just to say you don't have an honest response.

LOL, you're the jackass that decided to re-define the word child. You were proven wrong. And yet you still are claiming that I am being "dishonest".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Carry on dipshit.

Is there any end to your dishonesty? I used the word UNBORN and you posted the definition of child. Here is the def of the word I used:

not yet brought into existence; "unborn generations"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Maybe you desire to control other people so much because you can't even control yourself?

No, you were responding to my post when I said the word child:

Your post:

Wow. That's some scary logic. The same principle behind being against rape is the same principle being behind pro-choice: Honoring women the Right to do what they want with their own bodies.

Of course its scary logic, its liberal logic.

I disagree with your assesment that laws against rape are so "women do what they want with their own bodies". Its making a violent act against another person illegal. Thats all the pro-life movement is too....make it illegal to commit the violence of murder against the child.

Thank you for admitting you are a Liberal. Since it was your logic that seemed scary and you responded by saying it is Liberal logic then one can only conclude you just admitted to being a Liberal. It's even funnier you once again have to practice outright dishonesty to defend your position. The only way a child can exist is if it is born. Since we are discussing the unborn we are not discussing children. Do you have an honest response available?

You clearly stated that the only way a child can exist is if it is born. The dictionary clearly states otherwise. "The unborn" ARE children.

Seriously, just give it up, you lost that one.

Two cells are not a "child" any more than an egg is a chicken.

:cuckoo:

and there's no such thing as a pro-abortionist. keep your religious zealotry away from the bodies of people who aren't interested in it.

I wonder if FauxHawk also wants to make masturbation illegal? Or perhaps he thinks we need a law to ban eating one's own feces?

If not, then he's definitely pro-shit eating and monkey spanking. :rolleyes:

Not at all, if you want to eat your own shit, by all means, its not infringing on anyone else's human rights.

Two cells are not a "child" any more than an egg is a chicken.

:cuckoo:

and there's no such thing as a pro-abortionist. keep your religious zealotry away from the bodies of people who aren't interested in it.

I see, so a lifeform with its own unique human DNA isn't really a human. I thought you libs were all about scientific facts. :eusa_shhh:

Who do you think you're fooling? You're incapable of honest debate as evidenced by this thread.
:lol:Close, Curvelight....but it's still a dodge.

That was fully expected. I waste my time with people like you and at one time it was fun in some small way but now it's just a waste of time. I will prove it once again by pointing out I am personally wholly against abortion but I would not use the government to force my personal moral position on the rest of society. Instead of acknowledging my position you will just try more lame insults.

Amazing how so called "women's groups" would be so upset about the story of a woman ignoring a doctor's recommendation to get an abortion.

NEW YORK (AP) -- A coalition of women's groups called on the CBS network on Monday to scrap its plan to broadcast an ad during the Super Bowl featuring college football star Tim Tebow and his mother, which critics say is likely to convey an anti-abortion message.

The ad -- paid for by the conservative Christian group Focus on the Family -- is expected to recount the story of Pam Tebow's pregnancy in 1987 with a theme of "Celebrate Family, Celebrate Life." After getting sick during a mission trip to the Philippines, she ignored a recommendation by doctors to abort her fifth child and gave birth to Tim, who went on to win the 2007 Heisman Trophy while helping his Florida team to two college football championships.

CBS urged to scrap anti-abortion Super Bowl ad featuring Tebow - SI.com - 2008 NFL Super Bowl

I think it will be wonderful...Will they also talk about Focus on the Family's suggestions on how to raise a non-gay boy? That's a favorite of mine.

Sarcasm noted.

They almost always turn down a PETA ad during the Superbowl each year too...so what's the big deal? They are smart enough to know that while American's are stuffing their faces full of pizza, buffalo wings, and potato chips and cheering for their team...they don't want to think about crazy vegetarians or whether or not they support abortion. Sounds reasonable to me. Bring on the Clydesdales selling beer! :)

Yea, how dare anyone get an important message out during the highest rated hours of the year, especially if it can save lives.

Do these types of ads run during American Idol? Survivor? Any of the Bread and Circus reality shows?

This is a serious question as I watch none of them. I find reality TV to be a big part of the decline of this country. And I am willing to bet, that while people are distracted with other peoples need for attention the commercials are less than educational.

Do you see any of the clydesdales during any of your list? Point?

So CBS rejected a pro same sex marriage ad but are putting out an anti-abortion ad by a ridiculously hate filled socially conservative hack whack group. Thanks for showing once again the "Liberal" media theory is utter bullshit.

I doubt they will show the commercial. However, If it is true that they did not show the pro same sex marriage commercial, I won't complain.

LOL, you're the jackass that decided to re-define the word child. You were proven wrong. And yet you still are claiming that I am being "dishonest".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Carry on dipshit.

Is there any end to your dishonesty? I used the word UNBORN and you posted the definition of child. Here is the def of the word I used:

Maybe you desire to control other people so much because you can't even control yourself?

No, you were responding to my post when I said the word child:

Your post:

Of course its scary logic, its liberal logic.

I disagree with your assesment that laws against rape are so "women do what they want with their own bodies". Its making a violent act against another person illegal. Thats all the pro-life movement is too....make it illegal to commit the violence of murder against the child.

Thank you for admitting you are a Liberal. Since it was your logic that seemed scary and you responded by saying it is Liberal logic then one can only conclude you just admitted to being a Liberal. It's even funnier you once again have to practice outright dishonesty to defend your position. The only way a child can exist is if it is born. Since we are discussing the unborn we are not discussing children. Do you have an honest response available?

You clearly stated that the only way a child can exist is if it is born. The dictionary clearly states otherwise. "The unborn" ARE children.

Seriously, just give it up, you lost that one.

Do you really think bolding one sentence makes another disappear? You ignored:

"Since we are discussing the unborn we are not discussing children."

I posted the definition for "unborn" once but let me do it again:

And then:

not yet born; yet to come; future; not yet delivered; still existing in the
mother's womb; existing without birth or beginning
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/unborn

Your little game is pathetic because you ignore what I said then claim I am wrong based on your dishonesty. That is what you did when you wrote the thread title and dishonestly characterized the protest of the ad.

:lol:Close, Curvelight....but it's still a dodge.

Cowards like him are scared to death of a one on one debate because they know there is no way to hide their embarrassment. They love busy threads like this because they can edit what others say just to get in some cheap shot and still try to appear as though they are able to maintain dialogue.

So CBS rejected a pro same sex marriage ad but are putting out an anti-abortion ad by a ridiculously hate filled socially conservative hack whack group. Thanks for showing once again the "Liberal" media theory is utter bullshit.

I doubt they will show the commercial. However, If it is true that they did not show the pro same sex marriage commercial, I won't complain.

They will put in on the air....right between a bud light and condom commercial.

I'm pro-choice and I'm also against abortions.

But I won't be surprised if you can't wrap your head around the concept. :thup:

Yea that makes alot of sense.

Its like saying "I'm against murder but I am against any laws that make it illegal".

No. It's nothing like that but we knew you would not understand. The problem is you refuse to admit you want to force yourself (your views) between women's legs. You keep skipping over that part. Let's try a rough analogy. Let's say you don't like beets (or insert any food you don't like) and since you don't like them there should be a law that makes all beets illegal. Would you support that law?

Let's say that someone (Anslinger perhaps?), decided that because he didn't like a certain plant because it was primarily used by non whites (and he was a racist as well), he set up laws to make that little plant illegal in 1939 El Paso?

Actually, that happened.........it's called the Marijuana Tax Stamp.

Yes, sometimes people DO make things illegal for the stupidest reasons.

As far as sperm, eggs, embryos and fetuses and children?

Well..........a sperm by itself is just one cell that can't do much, as it is specialized for only 1 function. Same with a female's egg. Neither one is "human".

Combine the 2? Still gonna have to wait awhile, as any decent doctor will tell you that the mass of cells is just a mass of cells until around the 40th day, when it finally develops a nervous system and can feel pain.

The mass of cells is not a "human" either. It's more of a growth (kinda like cancer), until the nervous system is developed.

After the 40 day mark and the development of a nervous system? THEN it's "human".

As far as pro choice? Well.......this is (or at least I've been told for around 45 years), the land of the free, which means we have the right to act in any way we wish, even if it means breaking laws.

Because then, the police are free to chase and arrest the criminals.

So, the "morning after pill", RU486, as well as scraping the vaginal wall BEFORE it develops a nervous system should be sufficient, without having to resort to the bullshit that the pro lifers try to shunt off as truth.

Matter of fact, if morning after pills were put in EVERY rape kit in America, we could cut down on a lot. Make the pills available to 17 year olds as well, because that is the age that kids are just starting to get into sexual relationships.

Would cut down on a lot of abortions, but then, what would the Moron Minority do?

Forum List

Back